PDA

View Full Version : Any update on weapon leveling bug?

Zerbonation
12-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Hi,

it's a known issue that many weapons are stuck at level 1 in Co-op and MP, it was even in Ubisoft's list of 3 core MP issues prior to last patch.

Obviously it wasn't fixed in patch 1.02 and today's uplay update didn't fix it either, I've tried to search for info on the topic but haven't found any updates...

Has anyone managed to see a post or an update by Ubisoft anywhere?

Thanks.

smoerdeg
12-08-2012, 11:44 AM
I didn't have any problems until the previously patch. Now I'm angry.. Doesn't matter what weapon I take, can't lvl anything up besides the character.
Hope they fix this ASAP!

Zerbonation
12-08-2012, 11:57 AM
It seems that few weapons do level such as M-700, while many others don't. Common sense would suggest that since the system isn't completely broken it shouldn't be a huge fix.

@Smoerdeg, Are you sure you didn't use a weapon that levels prior to patch and as you leveled your character and opened up new weapons you started using a different one, one that doesn't level? Anyways just a guess :)

If anyone has any info please share here, I'll update to the original post.

smoerdeg
12-08-2012, 12:22 PM
I used the AK-47 for a long while. Then i unlocked the MP5, I have tried many weapons.. I see in-game when i level up a weapon, but when i try to alter the loadout it says constantly lvl 1.

dpfarcry
12-08-2012, 11:12 PM
ditto. sucks. you think after 2 far cry's they'd get it right. my AK47 don't level up. can't save load outs