PDA

View Full Version : [MASSIVE SPOILER] Why is this memory present?

azimech4989
12-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Why is the little cutscene present, when Charles Lee is accepted in the Templar Order?

Haytham already did his thing with Zio, so memories must continue from Zio. (much like the ACII scene with Alta´r and Maria in the top of the tower).

Any further memory of Haytham should not be present in Desmond's DNA.

Any thoughts?

mwkcope
12-08-2012, 08:12 AM
When was it stated Haytham already did it with Zio?

azimech4989
12-08-2012, 08:15 AM
err, in the cave i guess, i don't really think he came back for more...

if was not in the cave, i would believe there would be something else from Haytham.

D.I.D.
12-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Some people think men don't always make women pregnant the first time they have sex together. We call those people pessimists.

ace3001
12-08-2012, 08:30 AM
It was never said that that was the only time they had sex, so we have to assume that Connor resulted from a later bout. I guess they wanted to end Haytham's memories with that for shocking purposes.

Ez_187
12-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Well Haythem is still Connors Ancestor so it's not like it doesn't make sense... we weren't following his little sailors were we :O

AdrianJacek
12-08-2012, 01:59 PM
All we saw was a kiss.
Kiss =/= fertilisation

azimech4989
12-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Well Haythem is still Connors Ancestor so it's not like it doesn't make sense... we weren't following his little sailors were we :O

of course we were.. i mean. thats why i mentioned the brief moment of ACII, camera followin maria thorpe right after hardcore sex in the top of the tower. LOL.

All we saw was a kiss.
Kiss =/= fertilisation

this i did not know.

dewgel
12-08-2012, 07:54 PM
While you're correct, it's not entirely certain how it works, however Lucy did state once that a previous female Subject was suffering memory within memory patterns between the fetus and the mother.

However, as stated.. a woman does not get pregnant immediately after intercourse. Hence why we've got things like birth control pills which can be taken up to 3 days after sex.

Regardless, it ended more or less a few days after.

InfectedNation
12-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Haytham and Ziio didn't just "hook up" people..... They started a relationship (Source: Animus Database + AC:Forsaken)

What makes you think they even did the deed in that cave at all?

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Haytham and Ziio didn't just "hook up" people..... They started a relationship (Source: Animus Database + AC:Forsaken)

What makes you think they even did the deed in that cave at all?

They did not oh :)