PDA

View Full Version : doubt with promotion in Xbox Live??

spynel
12-08-2012, 07:31 AM
hi, i just wanna know if the discounts thatīs in the unites states xbox live marcket place, will be in the xbox live marcket place of mexico too, cause im interested in the assassinīs creed games:)

Black_Widow9
12-08-2012, 08:53 AM
hi, i just wanna know if the discounts thatīs in the unites states xbox live marcket place, will be in the xbox live marcket place of mexico too, cause im interested in the assassinīs creed games:)
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Which discount are you referring to? The Season Pass? If it is available in your Region you should be able to purchase the Season Pass off of the Marketplace now.
Let us know if you have any other questions. ;)

spynel
12-08-2012, 11:31 PM
the discount in the assassins creed games, cause iīve a account of my country (mexico) and other USA account, and i only see this promotion (ubisoft publisher sale) on the USA account

spynel
12-09-2012, 03:38 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Which discount are you referring to? The Season Pass? If it is available in your Region you should be able to purchase the Season Pass off of the Marketplace now.
Let us know if you have any other questions. ;)

the discount in the assassins creed games, cause iīve a account of my country (mexico) and other USA account, and i only see this promotion (ubisoft publisher sale) on the USA account

Black_Widow9
12-09-2012, 04:13 AM
I'm sorry but I still don't know what discount you are talking about.

spynel
12-09-2012, 07:58 AM
I'm sorry but I still don't know what discount you are talking about.

if u look in the xbox live market place games section, bowse games, u will find in the first page, a window that shows the deals of the week, an other window that shows an image with the text buy ubisoft and save

thereīs a lot of ubisoft arcade games with a discount, like outland (400 ms points), scott pilgrim (400 ms points), and assassins creed 1, 2 and brotherhood with a price of 10 dolars

Black_Widow9
12-09-2012, 08:42 AM
If you are able to see the discount I believe it would apply to you. Make sure though before you actually purchase it. ;)