PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Omg!!! King washington and connor's new outfit!!!

AssassinVenice
12-08-2012, 04:19 AM
I just saw VGA's reveal trailer for The Tyranny of King Washington and HELL! didn't I just see Connor in the fur hood! Jeez!:eek:

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 04:22 AM
Yep can't wait!

montagemik
12-08-2012, 04:23 AM
The DLC secrets pack ICON Shows connor in a different Assassin outfit - has more brown leather on the white coat & native tassles.
Maybe he gets more than one outfit . (so they could ditch the Prisoner outfit at least)

im3jia
12-08-2012, 04:27 AM
Since this is an alternate Washington, that makes Connor alternate too right?

kriegerdesgottes
12-08-2012, 04:48 AM
I must have missed that :( when did that happen?

SixKeys
12-08-2012, 04:49 AM
Anyone got screenshots?

MT4K
12-08-2012, 04:51 AM
It'll get cut before release :rolleyes:.

Or have no Quiver :p.

TrueAssassin77
12-08-2012, 04:53 AM
All I saw was the hood and I almost turned away due to pure badass-ness. Luckily I stayed strong and managed to glimpse the full outfit. Shortly after I fainted due to over exposure of awesomeness

kriegerdesgottes
12-08-2012, 04:54 AM
Just saw it. The DLC itself seems interesting but I'm not wild about the outfit. I hope I can just wear the regular one while playing it.

sticks165
12-08-2012, 04:54 AM
here's a screenshot posted on twitter https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9j95-LCUAA77qo.jpg:large

AssassinVenice
12-08-2012, 04:57 AM
BTW, The Walking Dead won GOTY. Dafuq? Seriously!

kriegerdesgottes
12-08-2012, 05:00 AM

I said the same thing about Half-life 2 winning GOTD

H4rry Pl0pper
12-08-2012, 05:02 AM
my jaw dropped...definitely pumped and glad i bought the season pass, idc if it's only a week early

xboxauditore
12-08-2012, 05:04 AM
How r u seeing it?

AssassinVenice
12-08-2012, 05:05 AM
I said the same thing about Half-life 2 winning GOTD
Nope. It is my favourite shooter EVER! Not only mine, either. I think it more than deserved the GOTD!

n97e
12-08-2012, 05:05 AM
So AC3 won nothing? Was thinking it'd get something.

BATISTABUS
12-08-2012, 05:09 AM
These were the best screenshots I could get =/
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/justinbatista12/3.png
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/justinbatista12/2.png
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/justinbatista12/1.png

xboxauditore
12-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Holy dogs*** that looks amazing! Hope they bring in more outfits with the DLC!

kriegerdesgottes
12-08-2012, 05:14 AM
Nope. It is my favourite shooter EVER! Not only mine, either. I think it more than deserved the GOTD!

I think RDR deserved it more. Or even Arkham City for that matter.

H4rry Pl0pper
12-08-2012, 05:32 AM
RDR for sure. Arkham city, meh, and that's coming from a comic nerd. Both endings were outstanding, I just feel like RDR had more to offer, maybe it's because I haven't seen those character used before?

kriegerdesgottes
12-08-2012, 05:34 AM
RDR for sure. Arkham city, meh, and that's coming from a comic nerd. Both endings were outstanding, I just feel like RDR had more to offer, maybe it's because I haven't seen those character used before?

Yeah I agree RDR definitely deserved it more and offered wayyy more content. Arkham City is just borderline flawless in my eyes

MT4K
12-08-2012, 05:39 AM
I wonder if there's any significance to the Wolf being next to Connor.

Rugterwyper32
12-08-2012, 05:39 AM
I personally was hoping for Wind Waker for GotD. I still play it and replay it and it hasn't lost it's magic for me. I highly enjoy that game, possibly my favorite Zelda

prince162010
12-08-2012, 05:46 AM
plzzzzzzzz the link guys i want to see this trailer now

skywalker550
12-08-2012, 05:50 AM
Since this is an alternate Washington, that makes Connor alternate too right?

I don't think this is an alternate story, the trailer says "welcome to a new reality" so i think they just add this into our real history(just like everything else in AC series) and in AC 2's glyph, ubi showed us a picture that is Washington with the apple of eden, so this DLC can explain how he got the apple.

sticks165
12-08-2012, 05:52 AM
I don't think this is an alternate story, the trailer says "welcome to a new reality" so i think they just add this into our real history(just like everything else in AC series) and in AC 2's glyph, ubi showed us a picture that is Washington with the apple of eden, so this DLC can explain how he got the apple.

it's an alternate story

kriegerdesgottes
12-08-2012, 05:53 AM
plzzzzzzzz the link guys i want to see this trailer now

Go to the VGA thread and skip to about 1:15:45

rileypoole1234
12-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Connor looks completely awesome in that. Sort of how I hoped a Native Assassin would look.

H4rry Pl0pper
12-08-2012, 06:02 AM
Yeah I agree RDR definitely deserved it more and offered wayyy more content. Arkham City is just borderline flawless in my eyes

Just like Batman, borderline flawless, kind of why I'm beginning to no longer like Batman, idc if I get hate for that statement. Although Arkham City stayed true to Batman as a character and I'm thankful to rocksteady for that, that's the problem with the character's rights being own by another company and with so much history to the character, it limits what you can do with them story wise, look, villains, etc.

RDR caught me off guard with how emotional attached I became to the characters, and had a fit ending.

And that's not even delving into the gameplay of either game lol!

prince162010
12-08-2012, 06:20 AM

maybe the wolf would be friendly and he could use him against the guards hahahahah!!!

kudos17
12-08-2012, 06:21 AM

Speak for yourself, I thought that was well-deserved.

I'm disappointed AC3 didn't win the Action-Adventure award, though. Compared to the other nominees, I thought it deserved at least that. I don't think it winded up winning anything, actually :nonchalance:

Oh well

skywalker550
12-08-2012, 06:24 AM
it's an alternate story

Not canon even in the AC universe? That's confusing...

TheBearJew32
12-08-2012, 06:27 AM
^ Dishonored is a pretty good game though, but AC usually won best action adventure when it was nominated. But yeah, oh well

menacefox
12-08-2012, 06:36 AM

I'm disappointed AC3 didn't win the Action-Adventure award, though. Compared to the other nominees, I thought it deserved at least that. I don't think it winded up winning anything, actually :nonchalance:

Oh well
I thought the winners were fair.
Call of Duty (Activision) didn't win anything = epic.
I think AC3, Far Cry 3 and ZombiU will win awards from other review sites.

catkiller97
12-08-2012, 06:41 AM
DLC trailer - Assassin's Creed 3 The Tyranny of King Washington (http://www.gamekicker.com/gaming-news/assassins-creed-iii-tyranny-of-king-washington-dlc-debut-trailer)

Farlander1991
12-08-2012, 06:43 AM
Uhm... No. I'll stick to the original Connor outfit, thank you very much.

AssassinVenice
12-08-2012, 07:55 AM

Oh well
I did speak for myself there. :p
Dishonored or Mass Effect 3 were so much better The Walking Dead, but I can't really say anything since the only game I played from the list of 5 was ACIII. :nonchalance:

Black_Widow9
12-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Let try to keep on topic. ;)

Eduard413
12-08-2012, 12:40 PM
NO I believe the DLC will be alternate history for our real life history, because in AC2 Glyphs George Washington had Apple, Desmond asked about this Shaun and he sayed yes but not in year 1981 like in AC2 Glyphs was stated but probably in different year and he sayed that they might relive these memories too, also, the Info of the DLC says: Connor must put down a man who once called friend, so if this is alternative story for AC3 that means Connor can´t call him friend so that´s another reason why I think the DLC will be sequel to the AC3 Story, also, Juno sayed to Connor: Still you made a difference, and you will do so again so that means Connor will continue, and I Hope next year he will have another game because he deserve it, I mean, why VGA Character of the Year wonned Clap Trap? Connor deserved it more

FirestarLuva
12-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Amazing! :D

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 01:12 PM
When will they be adding this onto the game are you able to tell me ?

SixKeys
12-08-2012, 01:15 PM
I can see the wolf outfit working in the Frontier, but in cities? It's like they've given up on the whole social stealth thing entirely.

Good thing people brought up the mention of Washington having an Apple in AC2. How come this was never touched upon in AC3? It makes no sense that Subject 16 would have been talking about an alternate history.

psf22
12-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I can see the wolf outfit working in the Frontier, but in cities? It's like they've given up on the whole social stealth thing entirely.

Good thing people brought up the mention of Washington having an Apple in AC2. How come this was never touched upon in AC3? It makes no sense that Subject 16 would have been talking about an alternate history.

It was, you probably missed it. Shawn mentions it to Desmond

Rugterwyper32
12-08-2012, 01:20 PM

I think I have an idea about how that works. Remember back in AC1, that piece of eden which was mentioned that Abstergo locked in because it could create time paradoxes, that with the Philadelphia Project? I think that might be the explanation.

FirestarLuva
12-08-2012, 01:23 PM

I'm sure there is a reason why Connor chooses to go fully native. Maybe that's not the only outfit we'll get. Maybe there'll be another one, one for the frontier and one for the cities. I juts hope they thread carefully with Connor's character even if it's a DLC. He developed a lot in AC3 and hope they touch upon it carefully.
Also, I love the wolf standing next to Connor. I think it symbolises him in wolf form. :3 But that''s just me! XD Maybe that's a wolf he raised from a pup as a pet.

pacmanate
12-08-2012, 01:24 PM
When is the release date?

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 01:29 PM
When is the release date?

I do not think they no atm. But i know they would tell us when it is about to come out so do not worry.

pacmanate
12-08-2012, 01:36 PM
I do not think they no atm. But i know they would tell us when it is about to come out so do not worry.

Well they released a Season Pass and didn't give us dates then, then they gave a trailer and still no dates. Bit stupid tbh...

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Well they released a Season Pass and didn't give us dates then, then they gave a trailer and still no dates. Bit stupid tbh...

They should tell us when they are going to add them don't you think?

BATISTABUS
12-08-2012, 01:39 PM

I think you're being a little quick to judge...we know almost nothing about this DLC, yet you're already trying to point out its flaws. It's like the "Ubisoft hates the British" people. Either way, this isn't a game on its own...if they only focus on certain aspects, then it is what it is. You wouldn't complain about a naval DLC because it didn't have enough hunting in it; that just isn't the goal. Do you think they don't consider these things? Maybe this version of Connor only goes into cities at night. Maybe citizens will react to you differently when they see you.

When the thing actually comes out, feel free to bash it all you want (as long as you can support your ideas).

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 01:41 PM
I think you're being a little quick to judge...we know almost nothing about this DLC, yet you're already trying to point out its flaws. It's like the "Ubisoft hates the British" people. Either way, this isn't a game on its own...if they only focus on certain aspects, then it is what it is. You wouldn't complain about a naval DLC because it didn't have enough hunting in it; that just isn't the goal. Do you think they don't consider these things? Maybe this version of Connor only goes into cities at night. Maybe citizens will react to you differently when they see you.

When the thing actually comes out, feel free to bash it all you want (as long as you can support your ideas).

Why do they hate the BRITISH people?

BATISTABUS
12-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Why do they hate the BRITISH people?
They don't. I was referring to the reception before the game, where people were constantly complaining about how Ubisoft was anti-British, despite devs constantly saying that Connor was going to be relatively neutral.

dJ.P0N3
12-08-2012, 01:56 PM
LONG STORY SHORT
http://i.imgur.com/5He7h.jpg

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 01:57 PM
They don't. I was referring to the reception before the game, where people were constantly complaining about how Ubisoft was anti-British, despite devs constantly saying that Connor was going to be relatively neutral.

If they make a AC4 game will they use Conner again?

dJ.P0N3
12-08-2012, 02:00 PM
If they make a AC4 game will they use Conner again?
It won't be called AC4 then, son. AC3.99 at least

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Oh so will it be AC3.99 before AC4 then?

dJ.P0N3
12-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Oh so will it be AC3.99 before AC4 then?
Time Only Knows, son.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Time Only Knows, son.

But it would be good to see a new AC game after this one :D

pacmanate
12-08-2012, 02:21 PM
LONG STORY SHORT
http://i.imgur.com/5He7h.jpg

That outfit suits the prince better than Connor haha

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 02:25 PM

i like it a lot oh it looks cool

FirestarLuva
12-08-2012, 02:26 PM
I wonder if Connor will still have the mohawk. The DLC takes place in 1783, the same year AC3 ended, his hair couldn't have grown back fully. I hope he has a little bit of hair grown back not completely bald with the exception of the mohawk.
The devs said this is un-canon to the AC3 story, at least Connor's story, but in the epilogue someone hacked Connor's memories. Maybe they're trying to find out why George Washington ad the apple so they can find it but f*ck up with the memories and experience an alternative memory/ Connor's fears, etc. I have a feeling there'll be many many WTF moments since the devs said they can play with history all they want in this DLC. I hope they do some tweaks with Connor's eagle vision. Maybe it will have some connection with the wolf in the picture! I sure hope Connor gets a pet wolf, though the Homestead people won't be so happy about it. XD

I Emerge I
12-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Absolutely praying that that wolf can be used like the assassins recruits that you can summon it to run in kill then run away would be so awesome to watch you dont get the see animal kills all that much ive seen one bear kill and one bobcat kill in the frontier

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 02:29 PM
He's story should go on to a some new missions onto AC3 wich they should do by adding more to AC3

SixKeys
12-08-2012, 02:33 PM

I wasn't bashing the DLC, obviously I know too little about it to be able to judge it. It's just that Ubi has a history of putting in outfits that are "cool" but look really out of place (Armor of Brutus, Raiden). Maybe it'll be like Connor's captain outfit in that it's only available during certain missions, that would be fine.

And my Apple comment wasn't a criticism on the DLC but AC3 in general. It's weird that they never brought up how Washington ended up with a PoE. I thought it would be explained by him getting entangled with the assassins and Templars through the war, but we have no indication he ever found out about these two factions, let alone PoE's. It seems they just forgot about that little detail.

dJ.P0N3
12-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Well, it's almost his native one :D

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 02:36 PM
I think the captin thing will be goo all tough the game from the start of Conner. :)

BATISTABUS
12-08-2012, 02:47 PM
I wasn't bashing the DLC, obviously I know too little about it to be able to judge it. It's just that Ubi has a history of putting in outfits that are "cool" but look really out of place (Armor of Brutus, Raiden). Maybe it'll be like Connor's captain outfit in that it's only available during certain missions, that would be fine.

And my Apple comment wasn't a criticism on the DLC but AC3 in general. It's weird that they never brought up how Washington ended up with a PoE. I thought it would be explained by him getting entangled with the assassins and Templars through the war, but we have no indication he ever found out about these two factions, let alone PoE's. It seems they just forgot about that little detail.
Ah, I see what you're saying. To be fair, the Raiden one was more of a bonus than anything. The Brutus armor was out of place for the time period, but I never thought Assassin robes to be very discrete post-AC1. Sure, they fit the artistic and visual style of the time period, but they're still very different from what the common person would wear. Those who say Ezio's AC2 robes look like a noble's clothes so he doesn't stand out are wrong. He definitely did. Again, AC1 is the only game where the robes were actually meant to look like something else (scholars).

And yes, but I'm sure they'll explain it in Connor's next game. ;)

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 02:48 PM
I think they should add some more wepones in the new one if they make A NEW one :)

SixKeys
12-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Ah, I see what you're saying. To be fair, the Raiden one was more of a bonus than anything. The Brutus armor was out of place for the time period, but I never thought Assassin robes to be very discrete post-AC1. Sure, they fit the artistic and visual style of the time period, but they're still very different from what the common person would wear. Those who say Ezio's AC2 robes look like a noble's clothes so he doesn't stand out are wrong. He definitely did. Again, AC1 is the only game where the robes were actually meant to look like something else (scholars).

And yes, but I'm sure they'll explain it in Connor's next game. ;)

Agreed about Ezio's robes. AC1 was the only game where the outfit actually fit right in. Although I love Achilles' outfit in AC3, I think it may be my favorite outfit in the whole series. It looks fitting for the time period AND looks badass. I wish we could unlock it much earlier in the game, I would wear it all the time. (It also dispenses of Connor's mohawk for some reason, so I never had a problem with his endgame hairstyle.)

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Agreed about Ezio's robes. AC1 was the only game where the outfit actually fit right in. Although I love Achilles' outfit in AC3, I think it may be my favorite outfit in the whole series. It looks fitting for the time period AND looks badass. I wish we could unlock it much earlier in the game, I would wear it all the time. (It also dispenses of Connor's mohawk for some reason, so I never had a problem with his endgame hairstyle.)

i agree with what you siad as well

reddragonhrcro
12-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Absolutely praying that that wolf can be used like the assassins recruits that you can summon it to run in kill then run away would be so awesome to watch you dont get the see animal kills all that much ive seen one bear kill and one bobcat kill in the frontier

Yeah totaly like the turkey at the homestead.:D

Tought when i heard of the outfit i got excited but well wasn´t good as i imagined it tough its still ok for me.

swiftkinfe
12-08-2012, 04:03 PM
It fits in the vein that this is cannon but not. In other words we can use the piece of eden that controls time. There has to be some reason behind it after all right? We needed a reason for Connor so why not the alternate one? Why would we be viewing Connor's memories to look for an Apple if they already had Ezio's? Aside from that the one Washington had was passed down through the presidents right and is out of reach for the modern team. So here is a possibility. Someone either in Connor's timeline or Desmond's manages to use that piece capable of time travel. Something goes wrong and thusly we get this history instead. In the end who knows the piece washington gets could be the time travel one and we use that to rectify the paradox. Now keep in mind the modern day. Desmond could disregard the ending. Desmond would have to find the Piece that caused the screw up and fix the timeline. Who knows Desmond in the 1700's?

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 04:14 PM
It fits in the vein that this is cannon but not. In other words we can use the piece of eden that controls time. There has to be some reason behind it after all right? We needed a reason for Connor so why not the alternate one? Why would we be viewing Connor's memories to look for an Apple if they already had Ezio's? Aside from that the one Washington had was passed down through the presidents right and is out of reach for the modern team. So here is a possibility. Someone either in Connor's timeline or Desmond's manages to use that piece capable of time travel. Something goes wrong and thusly we get this history instead. In the end who knows the piece washington gets could be the time travel one and we use that to rectify the paradox. Now keep in mind the modern day. Desmond could disregard the ending. Desmond would have to find the Piece that caused the screw up and fix the timeline. Who knows Desmond in the 1700's?

Will they bring the apple back into the new AC game if they do add it back

UrDeviant1
12-08-2012, 04:20 PM
So seeing as this wont be cannon, do the laws of the animus still apply? Or are we gonna' pretend that [spoilers removed] to view this "alternate history", or doesn't It matter? It's just, there has to be some method behind us being able to view an alternate history, no?

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 04:24 PM
So seeing as this wont be cannon, do the laws of the animus still apply? Or are we gonna' pretend that [spoilers removed] to view this "alternate history", or doesn't It matter? It's just, there has to be some method behind us being able to view an alternate history, no?

you might just have to put up with it i do not know :(

rupok2
12-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Even tho its alternate reality I think Ubi will tie it to canon storyline somehow. Animus hack testing maybe?

Bullet747
12-08-2012, 05:53 PM

That's actually pretty cool.

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Cannot wait, curious how the wolf impacts gameplay.. if at all

gp2razor
12-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Maybe it has nothing to do with the original single player story. It may be on the main menu:
For example:
SINGLE-PLAYER
MULTI-PLAYER
THE TYRANNY OF KING WASHINGTON
EXTRAS

ZephyrStrife
12-08-2012, 06:31 PM
What? I can have a pet wolf? Sold.

They probably will tie this in with the main storyline of AC3. George Washington did have an apple of Eden in past AC games. Though the question remains, is this about "King George" during the American revolution or after he becomes the president? Makes more sense he would become tyrannical after the war and some years had passed.

pirate1802
12-08-2012, 06:43 PM
I nearly fainted after seeing the alternate Connor.. Too much awesomeness to handle! And that wolf... :eek:

Kaschra
12-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Oho, nice trailer, got me hyped up a little bit more now.
I like the alternate reality idea.

TrueAssassin77
12-08-2012, 07:15 PM
All I saw was the hood and I almost turned away due to pure badass-ness. Luckily I stayed strong and managed to glimpse the full outfit. Shortly after I fainted due to over exposure of awesomeness

I nearly fainted after seeing the alternate Connor.. Too much awesomeness to handle! And that wolf... :eek:

you too!? lol XD

pirate1802
12-08-2012, 07:30 PM
I have a feeling this "Connor" will be the direct inverse of our Connor... feral and ferocious, stuff like that. He might not even be an assassin, as I'm not seeing anything on his outfit.

@Trueassassin LOL didn't see your post XD

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 07:58 PM
I can not wait for this to come out on to the game :)

im3jia
12-08-2012, 07:58 PM
You know those new guards, do you think they'll be stronger than Jagers? Like maybe you won't be able to use them as meatshields.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 07:59 PM
What guard do you mean?

im3jia
12-08-2012, 08:01 PM
The ones next to King Washington, are they Jagers or new guards?

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 08:02 PM
The ones next to King Washington, are they Jagers or new guards?

Do you know when these are comeing out or not yet? ;/

im3jia
12-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Next year. When I went to Gamestop to pick up AC 3, they had this flyer about Tyranny of King Washington. It had the dates of when the packs were going to be released, they listed the Hidden Secret Pack being released on 12/11/12, which turns out to be true. So maybe the other dates are accurate.

I didn't get the flyer myself, should've got it :p. Anyone in the US pick up the flyer?

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 08:12 PM
So will it be added to the game by DLC or not?

im3jia
12-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Like the Hidden Secrets pack, you'll have to buy it as DLC.

WinterLight1981
12-08-2012, 08:16 PM
*The Infamy- 1/29/13
*The Betrayal- 2/26/13
*The Redemption- 3/26/13

*Unlock all three bonus missions, character skins, and weapons with the Hidden Secrets Pack.(12/11/12)

*Unlock all Multiplayer maps and characters with the Battle Hardened Pack.(1/8/13)

im3jia
12-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Yeah thats the one, thanks :)

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Next year. When I went to Gamestop to pick up AC 3, they had this flyer about Tyranny of King Washington. It had the dates of when the packs were going to be released, they listed the Hidden Secret Pack being released on 12/11/12, which turns out to be true. So maybe the other dates are accurate.

I didn't get the flyer myself, should've got it :p. Anyone in the US pick up the flyer?

I can not wait till they come out can you?

im3jia
12-08-2012, 08:30 PM
It makes it harder to wait when you know the dates :/

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 08:33 PM
But they wont be far away in the end will they?

im3jia
12-08-2012, 08:35 PM
I guess not, the Infamy releases 1/29/13, which is just next year.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 08:38 PM
I guess not, the Infamy releases 1/29/13, which is just next year.

Soon it will be the new year. Then it will be out. And i'm looking forwed to it are you?

dewgel
12-08-2012, 08:44 PM
I'd say it's probably an Abstergo Entertainment thing. Afterall, if you've played AC Liberations, you'll know that Abstergo had twisted and modified Aveline's memories to make her look like she betrayed the Assassin's, but there are Erudito missions which unlock the truth.

Xizzorz84
12-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Definitely looking forward to this DLC, I do have a feeling that the POE will somehow corrupt Washington, Connor has to stop him, manages to kill him, America goes to ****. Manages to turn back time before all of this happened as hinted in AC1. Discovers that the French Jacobins and Napoleon (who also becomes Emperor/King as hinted in AC2 because of a POE) have a POE of their own and have started a Revolution with their own motives, Connor decides to fight in the French Revolution to prevent the Tyranny that was created in America, thus transitioning to the next game starring Connor, possibly co-oping with Aveline in France as hinted by sequel rumours earlier last month.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Definitely looking forward to this DLC, I do have a feeling that the POE will somehow corrupt Washington, Connor has to stop him, manages to kill him, America goes to ****. Manages to turn back time before all of this happened as hinted in AC1. Discovers that the French Jacobins and Napoleon (who also becomes Emperor/King as hinted in AC2 because of a POE) have a POE of their own and have started a Revolution with their own motives, Connor decides to fight in the French Revolution to prevent the Tyranny that was created in America, thus transitioning to the next game starring Connor, possibly co-oping with Aveline in France as hinted by sequel rumours earlier last month.

Cool thank you for telling us mate.

InfectedNation
12-08-2012, 09:18 PM

As cheesy as it sounds, I really think it would work - time travel could perfectly explain why Connor has memories of the events, but they never happened in history. Washington becomes king and blah blah, Connor kills him and something, discovers PoE to travel back, and steals the apple from Washington before it happens all over again.
I'd prefer this sort of explanation, because it would make the DLC still feel important because it is actually a part of Connor's life. It would also be amusing for two Connors to exist at once... not sure how they'd sort that one out.

Baked_Cookies
12-08-2012, 10:01 PM
I do like the new outfits they are pretty badass looking

pacmanate
12-08-2012, 10:16 PM
If we dont kill Washington I will be disappointed. I dont want him to be evil then to be saved, too predictable and boring.

Jexx21
12-08-2012, 10:19 PM
As cheesy as it sounds, I really think it would work - time travel could perfectly explain why Connor has memories of the events, but they never happened in history. Washington becomes king and blah blah, Connor kills him and something, discovers PoE to travel back, and steals the apple from Washington before it happens all over again.
I'd prefer this sort of explanation, because it would make the DLC still feel important because it is actually a part of Connor's life. It would also be amusing for two Connors to exist at once... not sure how they'd sort that one out.

To prevent backlash, Connor wouldn't really 'steal' it, he would just persuade Washington to give it to him because Washington would be corrupted by it.

lightlamp
12-08-2012, 10:23 PM
If we dont kill Washington I will be disappointed. I dont want him to be evil then to be saved, too predictable and boring.Do you really think Ubisoft would let us kill Washington?

ZephyrStrife
12-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Do you really think Ubisoft would let us kill Washington?

They let us kill a pope. -___-

sticks165
12-08-2012, 11:10 PM
we didn't kill the pope...

lightlamp
12-08-2012, 11:11 PM
But nobody complained about that.

BBALive
12-08-2012, 11:11 PM

Deservedly, in my opinion.

Dishonored was my other pick though.

BioShock (And RDR) was my choice for GotD, but I can see why HL2 won.

Connor's new outfit looks pretty cool, and I believe Hutchinson said that this story is canon in the AC universe during that Reddit AMA.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 11:35 PM
It's the coolest one i have seen on AC.

Bashilir
12-09-2012, 12:06 AM

And my Apple comment wasn't a criticism on the DLC but AC3 in general. It's weird that they never brought up how Washington ended up with a PoE. I thought it would be explained by him getting entangled with the assassins and Templars through the war, but we have no indication he ever found out about these two factions, let alone PoE's. It seems they just forgot about that little detail. Sorry but, making it mission specific is a terrible idea. They shouldn't waste that armor and make it mission specific, they made that mistake with the Naval outfit.

CreamyBumCheeks
12-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Connie looks delish

Dan Pen 97
12-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Sorry but, making it mission specific is a terrible idea. They shouldn't waste that armor and make it mission specific, they made that mistake with the Naval outfit.

How did they?

FirestarLuva
12-09-2012, 12:35 AM

I agree with what you said and the upper poster. I sure hope the DLC is somehow related to Connor's story. It would be cool if Connor finds out what will happen in the future. The time travelling sounds like a good idea, but hope it doesn't get too over-rated if there is another Connor game. Connor finding out about Napoleon having an apple would be a good reason for him to go fighting in the French Revolution with Aveline. He'll try to prevent it but will eventually get killed before he could stop all that from happening. I don't see the devs letting Connor live a long, peaceful life. They already abused him too much in AC3, Connor getting murdered/ tortured to death is the kind of thing I feel Ubi will cook up for him. Even if they don't, the trauma Connor experienced at a young age, the amount of times he got beaten/tortured, the wound he received in the end, I doubt Connor will live that long.
Speaking of the wound, at the end of the game, Connor had trouble walking. I wonder how they'll get through with that. Will they ignore all of that completely?

BATISTABUS
12-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Although not necessarily definitive of killing Washington, https://twitter.com/Lornebalfe/status/275564254067822592/photo/1

Dan Pen 97
12-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Although not necessarily definitive of killing Washington, https://twitter.com/Lornebalfe/status/275564254067822592/photo/1

You do not know that you have got to kill him.

Bashilir
12-09-2012, 01:05 AM
How did they?

They gave you the weird "Captain Of The Aquila" instead of the actual Naval outfit that Connor wears on the boat.

Dan Pen 97
12-09-2012, 01:15 AM
They gave you the weird "Captain Of The Aquila" instead of the actual Naval outfit that Connor wears on the boat.

Why do they not give you the Actual outfit then?

ItsSnowingOut
12-09-2012, 02:09 AM
I think the wolf is significant.

I found this on the AC Wiki. "Contrary to several known Assassins (including Aquilus, Altaďr Ibn-La'Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Aveline de Grandpré, and Nikolai Orelov) who possessed connections to eagles, Connor was more closely likened to a wolf. "

Might have something to do with Connors bloodline.

Jexx21
12-09-2012, 02:21 AM
I don't know why the above trivia is still in the wikia, since in the game Connor is definitely heavily connected to Eagles. The only reason why some thought different was because Connor means lover of hounds, wolf-kin, etc. in Irish.

But the true reason why Connor is named Connor is told in the story.

I do however believe that Connor is both a wolf and an eagle, even if he's primarily an eagle. Perhaps he embraces his primal side?

FudgeMando
12-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Did any one else notice that this
http://i.imgur.com/Ms1e0.png?1
looks like the original connor concept art
http://i.imgur.com/HvwPm.png

ItsSnowingOut
12-09-2012, 02:41 AM
Wow, cool. I haven't seen that concept art until now.

Bashilir
12-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Why do they not give you the Actual outfit then?

To be honest, I don't know. I suspect it's because the outfit is already in the game, just not wearable outside of Naval missions so they gave us something different. But still, I really don't know. Anyway, the outfit that Connor has this time in this "Alternate Reality" is very smexy. I'm going to enjoy using it, alot.

ZephyrStrife
12-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Did any one else notice that this
http://i.imgur.com/Ms1e0.png?1
looks like the original connor concept art

Wow, I really like the original concept outfit of Connor. The fact that Connor's assassin outfit barely reflected his Native American culture really ticked me off. He looked like a colonial. They should have went with this one...or make it the unlocked outfit like in AC2. I hate Achilles's robes.

HisSpiritLives
12-09-2012, 06:00 PM
I dont like this.

Turul.
12-09-2012, 06:37 PM

now that's what I'm talking about!

His name is Ratonhnhaké:ton, not Connor!

Deadlysyns666
12-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Connor is a good name and it shows the Relationship he has with his Mentor. Which is more of a Father and Son relationship

lothario-da-be
12-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Connor is a good name and it shows the Relationship he has with his Mentor. Which is more of a Father and Son relationship
Sorry but what does Connor actualy 'say' about there relationship?

Deadlysyns666
12-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Sorry but what does Connor actualy 'say' about there relationship? Connor was the name of Achilles son so it makes one wonder why he chose that name for Him unless by the time you go into town he already thinks of him as a son

lothario-da-be
12-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Connor was the name of Achilles son so it makes one wonder why he chose that name for Him unless by the time you go into town he already thinks of him as a son
W8 Achillis had a son? sorry didn't played the homestead missions yet, i have exams. I only had time to play the game out.

Deadlysyns666
12-09-2012, 07:07 PM
W8 Achillis had a son? sorry didn't played the homestead missions yet, i have exams. I only had time to play the game out.
dude sorry for spoiling that for you but you can see it at anytime by going behind the house to the headstones. also thats where Connor buries the Key is above the other Connor

lothario-da-be
12-09-2012, 07:15 PM
dude sorry for spoiling that for you but you can see it at anytime by going behind the house to the headstones. also thats where Connor buries the Key is above the other Connor
So that is why there stood Connor on that grave, i was kinda like dafaq is this?

Deadlysyns666
12-09-2012, 07:18 PM
So that is why there stood Connor on that grave, i was kinda like dafaq is this?
After you do the Homestead mission there is a picture of The Family. but yeah my friend asked if Connor was burying the Amulet in his own Future Grave

HisSpiritLives
12-09-2012, 09:56 PM

I figured that out immediately.

MT4K
12-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Well instead of deleting a bunch of posts i added a spoiler tag to the thread. Let's be more careful guys come on. Too many spoilers dropping without warnings right now.

NewBlade200
12-09-2012, 11:19 PM

The Walking Dead game is awesome...

reddragonhrcro
12-09-2012, 11:48 PM
The Walking Dead game is awesome...

Indeed,it has such a great and touching story.

Dan Pen 97
12-09-2012, 11:49 PM
I think they need some more clothes in the game to wear and that.

silvermercy
12-10-2012, 12:11 AM
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/344/f/6/connor_by_chenjunnn-d5nlhq1.jpg

This is fanart. I mistook this for concept art at first! LOL It's so amazing!!!
Link: http://fav.me/d5nlhq1

Layytez
12-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Connor looks older. In around his mid 30's

Dan Pen 97
12-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Connor looks older. In around his mid 30's

Well as time goes on he will get older wont he oh :)

Deadlysyns666
12-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Well as time goes on he will get older wont he oh :) He looks like hes Devolving why not wear armor one shot to the Chest in that equals Death

Dan Pen 97
12-10-2012, 12:37 AM
He looks like hes Devolving why not wear armor one shot to the Chest in that equals Death

I do not know why they did not do that. But it's up the the develipers on what they do. oh.

prince162010
12-10-2012, 01:58 AM
i want to know how old is he when the story completed???

H4rry Pl0pper
12-10-2012, 02:03 AM
i want to know how old is he when the story completed???

1756-1783, so 27 years old

prince162010
12-10-2012, 02:10 AM
1756-1783, so 27 years old

good thanks broo

Legendz54
12-10-2012, 05:15 AM
Looks good

JDBriggsBlader
12-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Hey, haven't seen anyone notice, but, do you guys see that scepter Washington has on the trailer? that end piece looks very similar to an Apple of Eden, dont you think? Yhat may be the explanation to how Washington becomes king.

Scadey
12-10-2012, 03:58 PM
I would hope they tie in with real history. Where Washington was offered The Throne, however in this timeline he takes it instead of rejecting it.

H4rry Pl0pper
12-10-2012, 06:07 PM
can't wait http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0i6wMc3FQ8

Rob327
12-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Does anybody know if there's going to be ANY Revolutionary War Era Outfits coming forth for the campaign in this game whatsoever? I understand alot of people enjoy this Batman thing, but i think being we're involved in this Era, and wanting to at least mold in with maybe a Tricorn Hat, or a Patriot or Colonist Uniform or something, i just find it odd out of this WHOLE game there seems to not be ONE of these types of Outfits. I'm running around dressed like a Pirate (Captain Kidd). They're talking about the Aquila Outfit, though many are saying it's not that good. Just throw in a Colonist Uniform, Patriot or Haytham Uniform or something.

RatonhnhakeFan
12-10-2012, 07:03 PM
The outfit looks great, but evil Washington story is completely unappealing to me. Will get this DLC only to have more Ratonhnhaké:ton

Vex_Assassin
12-10-2012, 08:03 PM
"Welcome to Assassin's Creed III's Tyranny of King Washington -- a 3-part DLC series exploring an alternate reality in which George Washington goes mad with unlimited power, foregoing Presidency to rule as tyrannical King. In this alternate world, Connor is and remains Ratonhnhaké:ton. Having never become an Assassin, he must endure new trials, acquiring the skills he'll need to take down a possessed Washington and win freedom for his land once and for all."

So we'll be playing as if Connor never met Achilles and didn't become an Assassin... Interesting.

H4rry Pl0pper
12-10-2012, 08:31 PM
"Welcome to Assassin's Creed III's Tyranny of King Washington -- a 3-part DLC series exploring an alternate reality in which George Washington goes mad with unlimited power, foregoing Presidency to rule as tyrannical King. In this alternate world, Connor is and remains Ratonhnhaké:ton. Having never become an Assassin, he must endure new trials, acquiring the skills he'll need to take down a possessed Washington and win freedom for his land once and for all."

So we'll be playing as if Connor never met Achilles and didn't become an Assassin... Interesting.
annnnd now I'm less interested. Thought for sure this would be a continuation of canon Assassin's Creed, and just wasn't a part of our history. Unfortunate IMO

Rugterwyper32
12-10-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm now even more interested because of that. With Connor not being an assassin, there is potential for more interaction with his village. And what if we had elements from before Connor met with Washington and he met Joseph Brant and helped him out? Since this Connor was never an assassin and chances are didn't meet the sons of liberty and decided to help out the patriots, we might have some battles on the other side of things, like the Cherry Valley Massacre, Minisink and the Boyd and Parker ambush. Ichabod Alden, Benjamin Tunsten, Boyd and Parker, and Washington himself at the end of it.

H4rry Pl0pper
12-10-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm now even more interested because of that. With Connor not being an assassin, there is potential for more interaction with his village. And what if we had elements from before Connor met with Washington and he met Joseph Brant and helped him out? Since this Connor was never an assassin and chances are didn't meet the sons of liberty and decided to help out the patriots, we might have some battles on the other side of things, like the Cherry Valley Massacre, Minisink and the Boyd and Parker ambush. Ichabod Alden, Benjamin Tunsten, Boyd and Parker, and Washington himself at the end of it.

from a history buff point of view, for sure. But being more of a fan of the assassin;s creed lore, this upsets me

InfectedNation
12-10-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm now even more interested because of that. With Connor not being an assassin, there is potential for more interaction with his village.

Wait until Ratonhnhakefan sees this.... ;)

im3jia
12-10-2012, 09:04 PM
How exciting.

pacmanate
12-10-2012, 09:10 PM
So yeah, we play as Connor never becoming an Assassin. Wonder how he gets the Rope Dart and hidden blades.

If those aren't in... then ****.

POP1Fan
12-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Washington is having a POE. On top of the scepter. Check the trailer at 0:35 and you can notice that the ball is actually the Apple of Eden.

pacmanate
12-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Washington is having a POE. On top of the scepter. Check the trailer at 0:35 and you can notice that the ball is actually the Apple of Eden.

Yeah we know, the trailer heavily focuses on it.

jamgamerforever
12-10-2012, 09:46 PM
This is a very cool idea. I'm going to go ahead and assume the event that has changed is Juno. Presumably this is what would have happened had Juno not intervened in Ratonhnhake:ton's life. So we get to play as a true Native, not an Assassin, against a power-hungry Apple/Staff wielding King George...

That's awesome. Hopefully each part will end on a cliffhanger, like an old serial.

Felix-Vivo
12-10-2012, 09:47 PM
I can't wait for this... the outfit is so cool :')
And this means much more of the name 'Ratohnhaké:ton' yay

LoyalACFan
12-10-2012, 09:48 PM

I was somewhat disturbed by the fact that he was chilling out with a wolf, while wearing another wolf's skin for a hood :p Connor's a sicko wolf serial killer.

Also, that outfit is incredibly awesome. That's what the Kanien'kehaka one should have looked like.

FirestarLuva
12-10-2012, 09:49 PM
I really wish it somehow connected with the main story. :/
And, does this mean Ziio, Achilles won't be dead this time?

InfectedNation
12-10-2012, 10:01 PM

If Ziio's alive I will be a happy Non-Assassin.

LoyalACFan
12-10-2012, 10:07 PM

It's hard to say for Ziio, but I doubt Achilles will be in it at all, since there would be no need for him to interact with Connor if he was never an Assassin.

Felix-Vivo
12-10-2012, 10:14 PM
I wonder if HAYTHAM will be in it...
:D

TheHumanTowel
12-10-2012, 10:20 PM
I'd imagine Ziio is still dead and Connor goes after Washington for revenge. Without Achilles guidance he'll be a lot more bloodthirsty.

I wonder if HAYTHAM will be in it...
:D
Maybe Connor becomes a Templar. Haytham can be very persuasive.

LoyalACFan
12-10-2012, 10:21 PM
I'd imagine Ziio is still dead and Connor goes after Washington for revenge. Without Achilles guidance he'll be a lot more bloodthirsty.

Maybe Connor becomes a Templar. Haytham can be very persuasive.

I like this...

pacmanate
12-10-2012, 11:38 PM
That badass outfit and wolf just doesnt fit Connor now that I know his personality is quite nice.

Dan Pen 97
12-11-2012, 12:04 AM
It's all good :)

reddragonhrcro
12-11-2012, 12:09 AM
That badass outfit and wolf just doesnt fit Connor now that I know his personality is quite nice.
This.

Maybe the DLC alternates thing by big changes like his personality...

lightlamp
12-11-2012, 12:12 AM
I wonder how Washington rises to power without Connor being an Assassin? surely without him he would of been assassinated by Charles Lee?

AdmiralCole
12-11-2012, 12:22 AM
I'm a bit confused here. Did Connor's mom still die and just JUNO never interfered (being that if Charles did interfere, Washington would be dead, because Connor saved him) or did just no Charles Lee-thing happen and he stayed in his village until he heard of so tyrant-George Washington?

Bashilir
12-11-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm very interested that he's not an assassin. I love the idea of this and I hope they can execute it correctly and have it make sense.

silvermercy
12-11-2012, 12:52 AM
oooh! I like a plot-twist when I see one! Connor becoming a Templar! But then... how would the story end? Connor saving the world, how? Or maybe he doesn't save it and becomes Washington's minion. Maybe the next King!?!? His successor?

Also, I agree, looking at the outfit he will likely more brutal, raw, and more isolated than before. I LIKE it! XD

clerg
12-11-2012, 01:11 AM

Yeah, I don't use any of the extra single player outfits because THEY DON'T DISPLAY THE QUIVER!!!! Maybe I'm just nitpicking or have slight OCD, but it drives me crazy! I like seeing Conner pull arrows out of an actual quiver and not out of thin air. Also, I like the fact that the quiver is empty when you're out of arrows.

AdmiralCole
12-11-2012, 02:01 AM
^Again, the thing with quivers is that they clash HARD with some of the outfits and just ruins them, He could be pulling them out of a hidden quicker or something under his coat, nobody ever said there was no quiver, it;s just hidden, and in my opinion, preserves the outfits from clashing too hard and ruining them.

mhg87
12-11-2012, 02:03 AM
But nobody complained about that.

Because Rodrigo Borgia was one of many corrupt popes.

DarthEzio55
12-11-2012, 02:07 AM
Spoilers Ahead!

Maybe this Dlc takes place when Connor experiences that weird piece of eden which lets him fly like a eagle, and instead of heeding Junos Advice. He never meets Achilles, and never leaves the village.

tarrero
12-11-2012, 02:38 AM
Awesome!!!!!

rupok2
12-11-2012, 04:49 AM
is the DLC releasing tommorow?

cause this is what it says on the joystiq post

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/12/10/now-playing-december-10-16-2012/

sticks165
12-11-2012, 05:01 AM
is the DLC releasing tommorow?

cause this is what it says on the joystiq post

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/12/10/now-playing-december-10-16-2012/

no the DLC released tomorrow is the hidden secrets pack

rupok2
12-11-2012, 05:40 AM
no the DLC released tomorrow is the hidden secrets pack

I thought that released already?

BATISTABUS
12-11-2012, 05:54 AM
I thought that released already?
It was released for people who already bought the Season Pass, but tomorrow it's available for everyone who didn't. Season Pass holders get DLCs a week or so before everyone else.

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 06:21 AM
^Again, the thing with quivers is that they clash HARD with some of the outfits and just ruins them, He could be pulling them out of a hidden quicker or something under his coat, nobody ever said there was no quiver, it;s just hidden, and in my opinion, preserves the outfits from clashing too hard and ruining them. No just no don't give me the it Clashes thing and there is no way he pulls them out from under his clothes the lack of Quiver makes the outfit look horrible a bow but no quiver really its horrible and having a Quiver would make sense no matter what you think

pacmanate
12-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Is anyone else wondering how he gets the Rope Dart and Hidden Blade?

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 11:06 AM
From the old man the blades were in the Box and the Rope darts are in a cutscene shortly after

pacmanate
12-11-2012, 11:13 AM
From the old man the blades were in the Box and the Rope darts are in a cutscene shortly after

I know that, but the DLC is about Connor never joining the Assassins and never meeting Achilles. He never adopts the name Connor which is why he is all tribal. Thats why I am wondering where he gets his gear

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 11:15 AM
I know that, but the DLC is about Connor never joining the Assassins and never meeting Achilles. He never adopts the name Connor which is why he is all tribal. Thats why I am wondering where he gets his gear
oh Really so Haytham will kill him when they meet. proven fact he could barely defeat him with the knowledge he had at the end.

Felix-Vivo
12-11-2012, 11:35 AM
oh Really so Haytham will kill him when they meet. proven fact he could barely defeat him with the knowledge he had at the end.

Maybe he won't want to kill Ratohnhaké;ton if he's not an Assassin in this timeline...

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Maybe he won't want to kill Ratohnhaké;ton if he's not an Assassin in this timeline... That depends it looks like Maybe Washington is a Templar puppet in this timeline if Connor kills him

mhg87
12-11-2012, 04:06 PM

Is this confirmed or are you speculating?

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Any word on the full length of this three-part DLC? Thats the main reason I'm wary of buying a non-Gearbox, non-Bethesda DLC.. they are not good value for money.

Vex_Assassin
12-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Is anyone else wondering how he gets the Rope Dart and Hidden Blade?

He'll probably won't get them

scottmapex
12-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Any word on the full length of this three-part DLC? Thats the main reason I'm wary of buying a non-Gearbox, non-Bethesda DLC.. they are not good value for money.

Each part is roughly 2 hours long apparently. I was a little disappointed by this. But that may be just the main missions.

Hopefully more side missions get added in too.

TrueAssassin77
12-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Each part is roughly 2 hours long apparently. I was a little disappointed by this. But that may be just the main missions.

6 hours of gameplay don't sound horrible at all...

pacmanate
12-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Is this confirmed or are you speculating?

Confirmed

He'll probably won't get them

There is a picture of him with a Rope Dart in one picture though

Yeah they said Lost Mayan ruins and other DLC were 20 minutes long when they were 8 minutes long if you walked the level....

6 hours of gameplay don't sound horrible at all...

It doesn't but its not going to be 6 hours. There will probably be 40 minutes of actually story, the rest of the time will be you running to the destination

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 05:49 PM
6 hours of gameplay for 30$? Not impressed.. :|

pacmanate
12-11-2012, 05:52 PM

It won't be 6... I would say 2 max for the whole thing.

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Borderlands 2 has like 10-15 hours of gameplay for each of their 10$ DLCs.. not looking good unfortunately.

TheHumanTowel
12-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Seriously. I'm not paying half the price I payed for the whole game for a fraction of the content.

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Seriously. I'm not paying half the price I payed for the whole game for a fraction of the content.

Me neither. No matter how alluring the content looks.. Its non-canon anyway so its not like I'll be missing on anything important.

Vex_Assassin
12-11-2012, 08:09 PM
There is a picture of him with a Rope Dart in one picture though

Oh, really? Must have missed that picture. Would you bother to send me the link?
As for the hidden blades, it doesn't look like he's wearing a bracer on neither arm. If he's not an Assassin I'd rather not have the hidden blades. Also, it's probably the first AC game where I didn't use the hidden blades as much, I was having much more fun with the tomahawk so I don't really mind if we don't have them in this DLC.

im3jia
12-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Who else thinks this will eventually released in retail, on its own, like RDR Undead Nightmare?

pacmanate
12-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Oh, really? Must have missed that picture. Would you bother to send me the link?
As for the hidden blades, it doesn't look like he's wearing a bracer on neither arm. If he's not an Assassin I'd rather not have the hidden blades. Also, it's probably the first AC game where I didn't use the hidden blades as much, I was having much more fun with the tomahawk so I don't really mind if we don't have them in this DLC.

I actually cant find it now as I was going to link it earlier :S its him standing there but without the wolf and in his right arm (left side of the pic) a rope dart dangles from his hand

Who else thinks this will eventually released in retail, on its own, like RDR Undead Nightmare?

Nope as it will only be about 2-3 hours of mission time.

ItsSnowingOut
12-11-2012, 08:28 PM
I actually cant find it now as I was going to link it earlier :S its him standing there but without the wolf and in his right arm (left side of the pic) a rope dart dangles from his hand

I believe this is the image you're referring to! It's early concept art from what I understand.
From what I can see, the rope dart thingy actually looks like his hidden blade. Maybe they had intended it to act as a rope dart instead of the blade on a swivel.

dewgel
12-11-2012, 09:09 PM
You guys are total morons. Seriously, if you class estimated game length time as quality for a game then you are heavily mistaken.

I would rather have 4 hours of enjoyable, replayable and well written story than 10 hours of repetitive and annoying trash.

Whatever happened to Quality over Quantity?

God of War III was a short game IMO, but was one of the most epic games I've played (Cronos battle!)

TheHumanTowel
12-11-2012, 09:12 PM
You guys are total morons. Seriously, if you class estimated game length time as quality for a game then you are heavily mistaken.

I would rather have 4 hours of enjoyable, replayable and well written story than 10 hours of repetitive and annoying trash.

Whatever happened to Quality over Quantity?

God of War III was a short game IMO, but was one of the most epic games I've played (Cronos battle!)
Would you pay 30$ for your 4 hours though? I don't care if it's a good four hours. It's completely over-priced if this is the case.

dewgel
12-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Would you pay 30$ for your 4 hours though? I don't care if it's a good four hours. It's completely over-priced if this is the case.
No, I paid Ł23.99 for a promised 3 pieces of Single Player content, 2 multiplayer.

So far I've got more than I was promised, which was all the pre-order content.. I'm fairly happy with that? I don't see the problem.

I suggest you pop on over to the Black Ops 2 forums and start speaking to them about how they're justifying charging Ł40 for their Season Pass.. (Which will have crappy maps and 4 decent zombie maps)

freddie_1897
12-11-2012, 10:50 PM
have you played it? it's one of my favourite games of all time, everything you do has its consequences, and because the characters are so amazing you feel really attached to them. when it comes to choosing which ones you will save you have a hard time deciding. it tampers with your emotions and i am proud to say that it is one of the saddest games i have ever played.

prince162010
01-09-2013, 05:33 AM
the last pictures from the season pass trailer so far

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4097/screediiitheofficialsea.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4097/screediiitheofficialsea.jpg

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4097/screediiitheofficialsea.jpg

AjinkyaParuleka
01-09-2013, 06:45 AM
Rahtonhanke;ton sure looks cool and native-ish in that outfit and the wolf hat,lol.

prince162010
01-11-2013, 04:31 AM
Rahtonhanke;ton sure looks cool and native-ish in that outfit and the wolf hat,lol.

More rathonhake;ton would be so good ; looooool

LoyalACFan
01-11-2013, 06:09 AM

This is kind of what I had in mind for the Kanien'keha:ka outfit for collecting all the feathers, before it turned out to be just his clothes from Sequence 5. Hopefully we can use this outfit in the main game's free-roam after completing King Washington :)

Toa TAK
01-11-2013, 06:32 AM
This is kind of what I had in mind for the Kanien'keha:ka outfit for collecting all the feathers, before it turned out to be just his clothes from Sequence 5. Hopefully we can use this outfit in the main game's free-roam after completing King Washington :)

That would be really cool, assuming that the DLC doesn't have a free-roam of its own.

prince162010
01-14-2013, 03:43 AM
That would be really cool, assuming that the DLC doesn't have a free-roam of its own.

who knows:confused:?? maybe we could have free roam in the Ty Of Ki Wa DLC's pack....and that is where we should say oh!! really cool :cool: :p

montagemik
01-14-2013, 05:22 AM

Not sure i believe you just suggested that ........................ 4-6 hrs content - a fair portion of which will be cutscenes - Compared to the stand alone UNDEAD NIGHTMARE DLC of RDR .

One is a tacked on marketing afterthought - the other is a full game in it's own right virtually ,with single & multiplayer content . So really i'd be stunned if they had the nerve.

Murd3r Claws
01-14-2013, 11:13 AM

are u sure you r a mod? bc i rarely see other mods posting on threads and/or stating any opinion that is against ubisoft...lol

roostersrule2
01-14-2013, 11:27 AM
Not sure i believe you just suggested that ........................ 4-6 hrs content - a fair portion of which will be cutscenes - Compared to the stand alone UNDEAD NIGHTMARE DLC of RDR .

One is a tacked on marketing afterthought - the other is a full game in it's own right virtually ,with single & multiplayer content . So really i'd be stunned if they had the nerve.They'll be more then 4-6 hours of content, with all 3 combined it should be 8 hours of story then 4-5 hours of additional content, at least.

montagemik
01-14-2013, 04:08 PM
are u sure you r a mod? bc i rarely see other mods posting on threads and/or stating any opinion that is against ubisoft...lol

Nope - he's a Moderator sure enough - Mention anything of ubisofts content in any game that potentially breaks classification regulations & You'll be quickly repremanded .
(i'm sworn to secrecy)

Mods are permitted to have a sense of humour , just like us .

montagemik
01-14-2013, 04:11 PM
They'll be more then 4-6 hours of content, with all 3 combined it should be 8 hours of story then 4-5 hours of additional content, at least.

Really - Are they gonna release the rest of the Benedict Arnold DLC content too - cause my box says 'includes 60 mins of gameplay' but i can only seem to find 25-35 mins on my disc .:rolleyes:

Believe it - WHEN i see it myself .

lothario-da-be
01-14-2013, 08:57 PM
Really - Are they gonna release the rest of the Benedict Arnold DLC content too - cause my box says 'includes 60 mins of gameplay' but i can only seem to find 25-35 mins on my disc .:rolleyes:

Believe it - WHEN i see it myself .
If you look at benidict Arnold this dlc will be about 3 hours long.

dewgel
01-14-2013, 09:36 PM

Most of the mods share their opinions just like any other chap. I'm not 100% on this one, but as a way of comparing, Mr_Shade is a forum manager, and an employee of Ubisoft, who is also in direct contact with the likes of UbiGabe and UbiDii, relaying all our thoughts on to the devs through them.

I believe the likes of MT4K are voluntary mods. Although I could just be talking bull there. Not sure.

Whatever the case, I like MT4K's opinions and such. A rare case of where a mod hasn't went crazy with power and acts as if he's above everyone else. (Not that other mods on here do that, but it's usually the general consensus on the net these days on some forums). Shade's opinions might be less prominent due to him most likely having to check what he says with a PR team, as his words could sometimes be taken more seriously by the media.

Just a guess like I said.

catkiller97
01-14-2013, 09:46 PM
^^ Totally agreed. :o

ToughGuy31
01-15-2013, 12:03 AM
This man has over gasped

montagemik
01-15-2013, 07:51 AM
Seriously - it's an indian with a wolf fur on his head ...................Or am i missing something ( like a total lack of perspective )

Threads like this just show how many kids buy this game ................"Over exposure of Awesomeness" WTF ?? LOL

FirestarLuva
01-19-2013, 10:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU
The guy that extracted some of the voice files says some of them are from the Washington DLC. He says that it is full of surprises. Not much of a revelation but I though I'd share it with you. I really hope it's somehow tied to the real story. It may be non canon in history but not in AC. Just check the comments.
Anyway, the DLC is supposed to come out on the 21st, right? That means Digital deluxe buyers already have it.

UrDeviant1
01-19-2013, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU
The guy that extracted some of the voice files says some of them are from the Washington DLC. He says that it is full of surprises. Not much of a revelation but I though I'd share it with you. I really hope it's somehow tied to the real story. It may be non canon in history but not in AC. Just check the comments.
Anyway, the DLC is supposed to come out on the 21st, right? That means Digital deluxe buyers already have it.

True, it is possible it somehow ties in with AC and the present day. The first DLC is due on the 29th, not the 21st.

kriegerdesgottes
01-20-2013, 12:15 AM
If it's due out on the 29th, does that mean that people with the DLC pass get it on the 22nd?

Toa TAK
01-20-2013, 12:40 AM
If it's due out on the 29th, does that mean that people with the DLC pass get it on the 22nd?
I think that was only for the Battle Hardened DLC.

Which sucks because I'm itching for this. =(

UrDeviant1
01-20-2013, 12:47 AM

Nope. The rest of the DLC drops at the same time for everybody.

kriegerdesgottes
01-20-2013, 12:51 AM

Ridiculous. I'll never do the pass thing again.

Bobbtom
01-20-2013, 12:54 AM

PC will probably come a week later for both season pass and non season pass.

Abeonis
01-20-2013, 04:10 AM
Nope. The rest of the DLC drops at the same time for everybody.That's not what the advertisement for the Season Pass says..... Not that I'm accusing you of lying, I'm just saying; if the DLC becomes available for everybody on the same date, that's false advertisement and the product isn't 'fit for purpose' (the purpose being to get a hold of the DLC at least a week early.)

Black_Widow9
01-20-2013, 04:26 AM
That's not what the advertisement for the Season Pass says..... Not that I'm accusing you of lying, I'm just saying; if the DLC becomes available for everybody on the same date, that's false advertisement and the product isn't 'fit for purpose' (the purpose being to get a hold of the DLC at least a week early.)
It's not really if you look at it.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717093-Ubisoft%C2%AE-Announces-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-III-Season-Pass

The Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass releases within six months after the game launch at a 25% savings over the individual pack prices. Also, Season Pass owners will have access to the first downloadable content pack one week before other gamers.

Abeonis
01-20-2013, 01:20 PM
It's not really if you look at it.http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717093-Ubisoft%C2%AE-Announces-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-III-Season-PassMy apologies, I stand corrected.

Dan Pen 97
01-20-2013, 05:38 PM
My apologies, I stand corrected.

That's the apologes for ?

lothario-da-be
01-20-2013, 08:50 PM
Can i still buy the pass when all dlc is released?

catkiller97
01-21-2013, 07:36 AM
^^ yes u can!!!!! :d