PDA

View Full Version : vote for cars in multiplayermaps dlc

frankdubbe88
12-08-2012, 04:11 AM
Vote !!!

Slider_SF
12-08-2012, 04:46 AM
um, there are two other polls just like this in this forum. LETS TRY TO GET ORGANIZED ON ONE AND KEEP THE REPLYS GOING SO THAT IT STAYS ON THE FRONT PAGE :rolleyes:
I'm with ya! 110 %
It only makes sense to allow each member of the FC3 community to decide for themselves what kinds of custom maps they wanna play on! Put these maps in thier own separate category so that the gamers that don't want vehicles or AI (or wildlife) can simply not join these custom maps... Simple Solution don't ya think?
Viewers; please reply with an oppinion and please vote in the poll at the top... Thanks

Slider_SF
12-08-2012, 04:59 AM
What kind of coward votes no without stating why on the thread? I've seen this on other polls as well. Why would anyone vote down having more creative options to choose from? Must be just trolls and 'haters'

Moglets
12-08-2012, 07:12 AM
I only really play multiplayer at LAN parties and have and continue to play multiplayer in FC 2. Every session everyone has to have a new map designed to bring to the party, and the use of vehicles made for some of the funniest and most enjoyable multiplayer experiences I've had. Why on earth was this excluded in FC 3? If Ubisoft had more confidence in their multiplayer game they wouldn't be so restrictive in what we can do. You know, it's even more fun if they stop holding our hand and making us play a certain way (COD, basically).

The justification for this awful decision on the exclusion of vehicles (and AI) is based on encouraging teamwork. Where are the stats from Ubisoft that in previous Far Cry games we weren't playing as a team? On what basis was this restriction decided upon. A whim? A team meeting in Montreal worrying over FC 3 not being enough of a COD clone? Utter madness.

I love the game, just hate the way terrible decisions get made like this based on false assumptions about their players' gameplay style and wishes. Basically throwing your USP down the drain.

Please reverse this asap. You made a mistake, Ubisoft, but you'll only be judged harshly if you don't get on it and fix this fast.

Moglets

wootwoots
12-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Stop beeing brainwashed with DLC, The witcher 2 made "DLC" but free, as their update. Take note.

I wont vote.

Slider_SF
12-08-2012, 11:12 PM
DLC or Not, I'm voting for Creative Options over Censorship!