PDA

View Full Version : Second Island Merc Uniform Disguise (SPOLIERS)

Rackjaw11
12-08-2012, 03:36 AM
Hey all. Just finished Far Cry 3 and wow, what a great game, good job Ubi,

However, one thing really bothered me about the second island, the disguise. It totally ruins the open world gameplay because guards don't attack you on sight and you no longer need to evade them. I loved the first island because I'd be running around and hear a jeep coming so I'd jump in the bushes, hide, and either let them pass or ambush them..

On the second island you can walk right up to enemies and hang out with them, seriously? I know there are restricted areas and such, but those are few and far between compared to the rest of the map.

So here I am thinking it is just for a couple of missions so instead of free roaming and taking my time like normal, I started rushing through the story missions trying to get back to playing the real game where I'm not best buds with everyone on the island ... and the game ends.

I cannot explain how disappointed I was when I saw the credits roll. I seriously couldn't believe it. I've posted on the internet like 10 times in my life and this experience was so disappointing that I had to come on here and post (I made a new account to write this... ugh different story)

This isn't something you can fix in a patch, this was just a bad design decision and I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same way.

1st island - 10/10 GOTY top 10 favorite games of all time ...... 2nd island - MEH :(