PDA

View Full Version : AC1 problem

FudgeMando
12-08-2012, 03:23 AM
The other day i was playing AC1, that came free with my AC revelations. I was on memory block 4, {it was right after the part were u have to chase the archer/ slave trader}and after i went to go to the assassin den for the next mission i went to go synchronize on the view point but after i was done nothing showed up I have done all of the viewpoints in Jerusalem and nothing shows up. I did all the save citizen missions and still nothing please help.

Free_Hidings
12-08-2012, 04:10 AM
This got me for a while also, but when I figured out I thought it was pretty cool. You need to manually find the viewpoints. Only in the first section of each city are the viewpoints already on the map. Now, you need to go to the new section (if you go to the assassins beareu he will tell you which direction, though I think you can tell by looking at the map anyway)

Look for the tallest buildings in the area, especially with the telltale plank sticking out. Climb and synchronise, then all the rest should be on your map.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 01:05 PM
You'll have to have a look on your map :D

FudgeMando
12-09-2012, 01:59 AM
This got me for a while also, but when I figured out I thought it was pretty cool. You need to manually find the viewpoints. Only in the first section of each city are the viewpoints already on the map. Now, you need to go to the new section (if you go to the assassins beareu he will tell you which direction, though I think you can tell by looking at the map anyway)

Look for the tallest buildings in the area, especially with the telltale plank sticking out. Climb and synchronise, then all the rest should be on your map.
Thank You for that.