PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Trenton?

rosalgarcia
12-08-2012, 02:00 AM
I work in Trenton and I love the history attached to the city and the area. A couple months back, a few of us were talking about the town, and how they thought no one in the world would want to visit Trenton if they didn't have to, but playing devil's advocate, I said I bet there are at least 7 people that are huge American Revolution/history buffs that would love to come and see what landmarks are left in this area. Just a few weeks later, I see an ad for ACIII and I was certain the Battle of Trenton would be in it -- a side mission, DLC, something. But I've searched this board and elsewhere and it seems that Trenton isn't in it?

Can someone confirm that? Working there I think it would just too awesome to "walk" the streets of Trenton 200+ years ago. (It's, ah, changed a bit since George came to liberate it unfortunately). But besides that, it was such an important battle, I'm really surprised if it's completely missing from the game? I also wondered if it was in the game, how many die hard AC fans might put Trenton on their to-do list! I'm sure I will get the game some day -- I'm still slowly working my way through ACI...!

Thanks for any input!

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 02:10 AM
They might not add it i do not know why they wlll just not add it go with it okay.;)

Rugterwyper32
12-08-2012, 02:24 AM
I can actually see them adding it in the Tyranny of King Washington DLC. Why? First off, look at the southern part of the Frontier. So much space right there that they could add to. Try going south of Boston, for example, and you'll see what I mean. There's the stuff to move around, and it honestly reminds me of Florence in AC2, just that more deliberate this time (If you don't bother with it, it doesn't taunt you like that part of Florence you could never touch until the DLC was out). And if there's any worry about geography, it was all thrown out the window the moment Fort Duquesne (now Pittsburgh) was set north of just about everything else and right beside northern New York (Ganienkeh, the name of the Mohawk community with the closest name to the location in-game is located in Altona, New York) and Valley Forge is right beside Concord, so geography and logic have been thrown out of the window.
And then I have the feeling that they'll add more moments between Connor and Washington in the DLC to make it all more powerful. What better way of doing that than having Connor and Washington fight together? Connor mentions having delivered victories to Washington, yet we don't see much of that. Maybe they could be flashbacks or something, I don't know. But I have the feeling we'll see that among other battles.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 08:31 PM
I can actually see them adding it in the Tyranny of King Washington DLC. Why? First off, look at the southern part of the Frontier. So much space right there that they could add to. Try going south of Boston, for example, and you'll see what I mean. There's the stuff to move around, and it honestly reminds me of Florence in AC2, just that more deliberate this time (If you don't bother with it, it doesn't taunt you like that part of Florence you could never touch until the DLC was out). And if there's any worry about geography, it was all thrown out the window the moment Fort Duquesne (now Pittsburgh) was set north of just about everything else and right beside northern New York (Ganienkeh, the name of the Mohawk community with the closest name to the location in-game is located in Altona, New York) and Valley Forge is right beside Concord, so geography and logic have been thrown out of the window.
And then I have the feeling that they'll add more moments between Connor and Washington in the DLC to make it all more powerful. What better way of doing that than having Connor and Washington fight together? Connor mentions having delivered victories to Washington, yet we don't see much of that. Maybe they could be flashbacks or something, I don't know. But I have the feeling we'll see that among other battles.

I hope your right :D

InfectedNation
12-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Connor mentions having delivered victories to Washington, yet we don't see much of that.

SPOILERS:

Inflitrating + taking over 7 Forts
Raising the alarm with Paul Revere
Fighting alongside Patriots in Lexington + Concord
Aiding the siege of Boston (by killing Pitcairn + Destroying ships)
Saving Washington's life
Returning stolen supplies to Valley Forge
Saving the lives of many patriots by covering the retreat at Monmouth.

Although they may not have all been "Victories", it's pretty clear that Connor had done his good share for the Patriots, and still went on to uncover Benedict Arnolds betrayal + fight the British in the Battle of the Chesapeake (I suppose that was in his own interest).

But back to the point, I would definitely like a way to implement more battles into the DLC.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 09:07 PM
SPOILERS:

Inflitrating + taking over 7 Forts
Raising the alarm with Paul Revere
Fighting alongside Patriots in Lexington + Concord
Aiding the siege of Boston (by killing Pitcairn + Destroying ships)
Saving Washington's life
Returning stolen supplies to Valley Forge
Saving the lives of many patriots by covering the retreat at Monmouth.

Although they may not have all been "Victories", it's pretty clear that Connor had done his good share for the Patriots, and still went on to uncover Benedict Arnolds betrayal + fight the British in the Battle of the Chesapeake (I suppose that was in his own interest).

But back to the point, I would definitely like a way to implement more battles into the DLC.

I think there will be more battles in the DLC i hope :D