PDA

View Full Version : AC Anthology missing DLC code(s)

adventlife
12-08-2012, 01:46 AM
I just got myself the Anthology but I'm missing DLC codes for Assassins Creed 2. The product description says it's supposed to come with all the available dlc for the series. Anyone have an idea of who I'm supposed to contact to get this sorted?

AssassinVenice
12-08-2012, 01:59 AM
I just got myself the Anthology but I'm missing DLC codes for Assassins Creed 2. The product description says it's supposed to come with all the available dlc for the series. Anyone have an idea of who I'm supposed to contact to get this sorted?
The DLC comes o the disc for AC2. I think it's the same for the rest. Hope this answers your question.

adventlife
12-08-2012, 02:08 AM
The DLC comes o the disc for AC2. I think it's the same for the rest. Hope this answers your question.

Ah right, I hadn't thought of that. Brotherhood and Revalations both have codes for dlc so I figured AC2s would be the same. I should find out if it's on disk or not soon, I think I'm about an hours play time away from when the first should start. I guess I'll find out in the morning.

RogueGamer1
12-30-2012, 04:54 PM
I didn't get them codes for AC 2 either did you find out if its on disc?

AdrianJacek
12-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Check the viewpoints in Florence in the DNA menu. If the Oltrarno district is listed that means the DLC is already on the disc.

RogueGamer1
12-31-2012, 05:53 AM
Check the viewpoints in Florence in the DNA menu. If the Oltrarno district is listed that means the DLC is already on the disc.

I see Oltrano so it is on disc must be goty edition. Thanks for that

Devil_Spooky
01-29-2013, 12:21 AM
The collections is Missing the Benedict Arnold DLC (PS3), they just told me that