PDA

View Full Version : Stuck right at the beginning, keyboard does not respond nor gamepad or mouse...

dblsteve
12-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Hi there,
Please apologize for poor english or already known problem, I can't find explanation or solution on forum. I downloaded the PC game with download manager, precisely first I downloaded AC2 then AC3 (thank you dear Ubisoft), the both installations worked fine, AC2 is ok (OMG), but AC3 is making me cry. The game starts (with Ubisoft launcher of course), I select solo mode, select new player (beware beware Kiki is in the place), the introduction movie goes, Desmond jumps from the van, and then...
Nothing.
I see the leaves fall, the shadows dance, but keyboard doesn't respond (every each key), mouse doesn't respond. I plugged an ancient gamepad, no way, the game lives his own live without me.
I'm so sad.
Any idea ?
Oh, I forgot : I have 2 GTX 660 with SLI, i7-3770K 3.50GHz, 16Go RAM, I made myself a good gift for birthday.

rafael52
12-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Unplug any gamepad/joystick.

dblsteve
12-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Congratulations rafael52, it was precisely my Razer Nostromo Keypad. For unknown reason, I unplugged it and the game works fine (mouse and normal keyboard). I plug it again, the game is still ok ! Some kind of conflicting drivers ? Never mind, you did it.
Please mark this post as RESOLVED. ;)

rafael52
12-08-2012, 05:51 PM
I had the same problem.Unplugged it and it played as good as charm.!I am glad that I helped.