PDA

View Full Version : No cowds in the streets

lothario-da-be
12-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Connor can now blend with 2 people but that can't compensate that the streets are deserted. There are in a lot areas NO people walking.Very irritating if you have notority level 2 or 3. I know ubi wants to be historicly accurate but its too empty. Anyone else noticed this?

Aphex_Tim
12-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Ehrm, nope. Definitely not deserted here!

lothario-da-be
12-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Ehrm, nope. Definitely not deserted here!
I hope it isn't a bug.

SixKeys
12-08-2012, 12:26 AM
I agree. They bragged about how they can have 2,000 NPCs on-screen with the Anvil Next technology, yet you only see this in the Boston Tea Party and battle scenes. During normal free-roaming, the streets look fairly deserted. It's a pain when you're trying to escape from guards and can't find any NPCs to blend with.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 12:33 AM
I have got it as well so it is not just you :(

twenty_glyphs
12-08-2012, 01:56 AM
This has been my experience too. There just weren't enough people around to blend with effectively. I hardly ever used blending in AC3 because it was hard to find groups of people and it felt random. The AC2 blend system was fake and video-gamey, but it was a little more fun for me.

I think I mentioned in the feedback thread that I like the ability to blend between any 2 people now, but the game is severely missing groups of 4 people walking around to blend with. So the crowd is more realistic in that people tend to follow their own paths and not bunch into obvious groups just walking around, but it really hurts the gameplay. I think they should take the nice new AC3 blend system and add some static groups of 3 or 4 people walking around that you can automatically join by pressing and holding the A button like in Brotherhood and Revelations. If they want to make it more realistic, then have groups of 3 to 5 people and let 1 or 2 people be able to peel off or join the group over time.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 02:07 AM
I think you do not need it realy it is better with out sorry . But i think it is okay. :)

Baked_Cookies
12-08-2012, 05:52 PM
I think there should be more groups of people walking around because it seems that usually the actual groups you see are always soldiers. But as far as it being emptied with people and deserted I dont think so. Its not like these areas were populated by millions of people.