PDA

View Full Version : Dlc after tyranny of king george

PCJOHNO
12-07-2012, 08:08 PM
I was under the impression that the King George DLC was the first of the 5 dlc packs. Is there going to be anymore DLC after this.

When I bought the season pass on the description it mentions something about 5 hours content of Ratonhnhake showing a different side to Connor., Is this another future DLC because I cant find anything else about it anywhere?

Staple-Tape
12-07-2012, 08:29 PM
You'll have to wait like the rest of us to find out.

Ancient Attero
12-07-2012, 09:37 PM
The order in content will be this:

Hidden Secrets Pack
MP Pack
Tyranny of George Washington

Past that no one knows that this point. Although i'd like to see some kind of crossover with Aveline from Liberations. There was a mission in the Vita game were he and Connor cross paths, so it's possible.

AdrianJacek
12-07-2012, 10:40 PM

Hidden Secrets Pack
MP Pack

Past that no one knows that this point. Although i'd like to see some kind of crossover with Aveline from Liberations. There was a mission in the Vita game were he and Connor cross paths, so it's possible.

Considering all of those co-op rumors I'd say a sequel with both Connor and Avy is possible. But that's just me. I had this idea since 2009 - a story about 2 Animi and 2 ancestors. Both saw a piece of information but you need both points of view to fully comprehend it.

doogsy91
12-07-2012, 11:47 PM
I was under the impression that the Tyranny of King George was the story arc that encompassed the three SP DLC packs and not a standalone pack. I could be completely wrong though.

Caeser_of_Rome
12-08-2012, 12:09 AM

Hidden Secrets Pack
MP Pack

I wonder what happens if 90% of the A.C community doesn't play MP, now we have to wait yet another month before the Good DLC comes out. God, the most stupidest thing they could have done to the A.C Series was put in MP.

(For Trolls) Now 90% is just an exaggeration, due to it being so hard to find a match in MP.

Staple-Tape
12-08-2012, 12:26 AM
I wonder what happens if 90% of the A.C community doesn't play MP, now we have to wait yet another month before the Good DLC comes out. God, the most stupidest thing they could have done to the A.C Series was put in MP.

(For Trolls) Now 90% is just an exaggeration, due to it being so hard to find a match in MP.

I disagree. Multiplayer is one of the best additions.