PDA

View Full Version : I am stuck and have no idea what to do

whodowedo
12-07-2012, 07:35 PM
I never played AC 1 or 2 so I'm not familiar with everything. Been playing AC3 on PC. I'm up to the episode called Unconvinced where he is an Indian trying to wak thru the trees. My problem is that the other indian will not follow me not matter what I do or how many times I go back and try it again.

Why are there no guidebooks or instructions anywhere as to what to do. I'm not very experienced as a gamer, so I apologize for sounding dumb, but there should be some way to get some help. Trying to find an answer on previous posts is nearly impossible and the search feature is no help either. AGain, maybe for those of you who are more experienced, it's no problem , but for me it's a nightmare.

Since I don't understand the story, this animus thing, and the memory etc. is even more confusing.

Hopefully someone will read this and help me out because right now this has been a big waste of money for me.

Thanks, and sorry for the pity rant.

dogamongkorn
12-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Have you tried to walk up to the other character and see if you are prompted to hit a key to start mission? I've run into similar things in other games where you are allowed to continue the "mission" but it doesn't do it correctly until you interact with the other character involved.

whodowedo
12-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Yes, I've gotten him up to the first Y shaped branch in the tree but he won't follow me any further and just keeps complaining to me to slow down. No matter how long I wait, he never follows me, and when I go too far ahead, we lose synchronization and I 'm back where I started .

drewits
12-08-2012, 07:45 AM
wait did you climp up any further than the first y shape? because your supposed to make it up to the scond y shape before the mission continues
as for the guidebook press escape and scroll all the way to the second to last icon on the left and select it then scioll down to manual
and as for the storyline id suggest watching playthroughs of the assassins creed games before playing any further

whodowedo
12-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Thanks Drewits ! I will give it a try !

drewits
12-08-2012, 10:23 PM
your welcome