PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III installation problems?

Portugnio
12-07-2012, 06:11 PM
The support site didn't help at all.

Has anyone else bought the game off of the Uplay store? I'm suffering from a HUGE problem.

When downloaded, it was all placed into one folder, named Downloads, in a subfolder named Assassin's Creed III. There were 23 parts. The first part was the setup. I click it, it begins to extract the game into my temp folder where, once fully downloaded, begins to install the game, however, once it reaches a certain part (less than 10% in), it asks for data2.cab, which for some odd reason isn't extracted. Now I spent 40 pounds on some files. Great.

Any help?

dblsteve
12-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Hi Portugnio,
I also downloaded game with download manager. The installaton works fine with 23 parts. I don't know if it's possible but you certainly should download again the game, you have a corrupted part (any network problem can corrupt). I have another problem just at start of the game but download and install are correct. Hope you'll success for this great game.

xxxtro
12-22-2012, 04:02 PM
I need help with this also please

SierraID
06-29-2013, 05:27 PM
Hey, it's simple! I had the same problem, but when i tried to delete the files for re-download, it said that the file data2 is opened in another process. It is the uplay launcher causing this problem. I just shut down uplay and installed it by running Autorun (D(or whatever you use):\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\installers\54) as an admin. Worked without problems, then!

assasin1994gio
10-23-2014, 09:28 PM
The support site didn't help at all.

Has anyone else bought the game off of the Uplay store? I'm suffering from a HUGE problem.

When downloaded, it was all placed into one folder, named Downloads, in a subfolder named Assassin's Creed III. There were 23 parts. The first part was the setup. I click it, it begins to extract the game into my temp folder where, once fully downloaded, begins to install the game, however, once it reaches a certain part (less than 10% in), it asks for data2.cab, which for some odd reason isn't extracted. Now I spent 40 pounds on some files. Great.

Any help?

when I install RG mechanics *** creed 3,,that autoUPDATE download have problems///

DATA2.CAB NOT IS IN TEMP FOLDER.....PLS HELP ME