PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Assassin's

seek-
12-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Hey, I thought I heard somewhere that you can recruit assassin's in AC3 to be on your team. What sequence does this start on? I'm asking because I'm already on the 8th sequence and I don't wanna miss it.

thanks!

smitehz11
12-07-2012, 05:05 PM
there is a sequence in which you will aid a certain french gentleman which will mark the mission in which you receive your first assassin. without posting spoilers, he will be noted to be a rather agitated gentleman whos had something stolen from him and will proceed to stomp around in a rather wroth fashion while assailing a certain group of regulars in red uniforms bearing only his wroth and fearsome demeanor and a rather sharp butcher knife.

dogamongkorn
12-07-2012, 10:07 PM
From what I can remember, the 'Liberation Missions' are where you recruit your Assassin's. I believe you have to 'Liberate' each section of town before those missions become available.

seek-
12-07-2012, 10:33 PM
ok, thanks mike!

Bobz55
12-08-2012, 05:01 AM
Well there are glitches where some mission markers won't show up so you gotta run around the area to find em.

seek-
12-08-2012, 05:39 AM
Well there are glitches where some mission markers won't show up so you gotta run around the area to find em.

Hmmm, wonder if that's whats going on with the lower Notoriety icons not showing up on the maps aswell....? thanks!