PDA

View Full Version : Not What I paid for.......

Caeser_of_Rome
12-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Okay, I'm pretty mad right now. I just looked at the new Dlc and There still isn't anything about "Tyranny of George Washington", instead I get Hidden "Secrets". For everyone who doesn't know what that DLC is, it's all the Pre-ordered DLC. Now I didn't pay 30 bucks to get a couple of Outfits, couple of Missions(For Weapons), and 2 Things I'll never use. Also, I'd just like to mention, what Good is doing the missions when you can just go to your House and Wala your weapons are there.......Anyways Back to the point, I didn't Pay 30 bucks for usless crap. I couldn't care about the Outfits, due to wanting them, with the Good dlc, like a new storyline, But to get MP outfits, and just pre-ordered missions, Come on...Is this going to be like Revelations DLC were pretty much all it is, is revolving around Multi-player? If the Next DLC's arn't new Storylines like "The Tyranny of G.W" , then this will be the last time I buy a Season pass. I dunno about alot of you, but I don't play the Multiplayer, this Game series is alot funnier without it. I don't want Skins for MP, or New Mp maps, all I want is freakin New stroylines, thats going to keep me play this game. I mean what is 2 ugly outfits, and 3 usless weapons going todo? Absolutly nothing......

I DID NOT PAY FOR THIS CRAP!:mad:

montagemik
12-07-2012, 01:53 PM
WOW - You turned 18 yet ??

The King george DLC has always been known to be coming out for release in EARLY 2013 ..........( Jeez i'm in the UK & WE know this )
NOWHERE does the season pass say you'll be getting KING GEORGE DLC sooner .
The pass gives you ALL DLC - WHEN it's released..

So if you didn't get what you WANT . LEARN TO READ PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS CLEARLY BEFORE 'WASTING $30' .............

P.S. IF YOU DID NOT PAY FOR THIS CRAP - WHY YOU COMPLAINING ??? LOL

(America's finest - at it's Best )

Caeser_of_Rome
12-07-2012, 02:07 PM
First off, IGN states it's supposed to come out in December, even in the US we know this. Secondly, The Season pass shows the "Tyranny of G.W" on it. Thirdly, It's common sense, "I did not pay for this crap" means, I didn't give them 35 bucks for Crap DLC.

Your smartness shows the U.K at it's best.

Mr_Shade
12-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Lets try and be civil..

The main DLC is to be released - the current download is a bonus.

Details about the main DLC you are waiting for - 'Tyranny of George Washington' are incoming - expected early 2013

montagemik
12-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Yeah i know it's 2013 - known since October the 4th .

But if card has a picture & IGN SAY !!!! ............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Must be sooner huh ?

& what you meant ceaser, ISN'T what you wrote . You need a sense of humour son :rolleyes:

Caeser_of_Rome
12-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Yeah i know it's 2013 - known since October the 4th .

But if card has a picture & IGN SAY !!!! ............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Must be sooner huh ?

& what you meant ceaser, ISN'T what you wrote . You need a sense of humour son :rolleyes:

"What you meant ceaser, ISN't what you wrote." What are you talking about? That's excatly what I wrote, and you replying like this shows yet again, the Smartness of the U.K. And does calling me son make you feel like some kind of Badass? I'm 23 and in the U.S Army, so learn some ****ing Respect kid.

NyxCrab
12-07-2012, 02:21 PM
First off, IGN states it's supposed to come out in December, even in the US we know this. Secondly, The Season pass shows the "Tyranny of G.W" on it. Thirdly, It's common sense, "I did not pay for this crap" means, I didn't give them 35 bucks for Crap DLC.

Your smartness shows the U.K at it's best.
... IGN... you get your info from IGN? Dude, uh, I'm not sure if you know this, but IGN is not a reliable source for game info.

D.I.D.
12-07-2012, 02:22 PM
"Season pass" means what it says; there's a season of DLC, released piece by piece over the months.

Never buy a season pass unless you want every single thing, otherwise wait for reviews on the individual pieces. DLC will be around for a long time and there is no need to preorder this stuff. If you don't want multiplayer, there's no point at all. It offers you a 25% saving only by comparison with buying every unit separately.

Caeser_of_Rome
12-07-2012, 02:25 PM
hmmm, don't know if you know this, but IGN is Right under the #1 Game magizine in the World. Game informer. Guess it's just #2, because they are terrible, ohh and I guess it's Xboxs #1 tips and hints, and upcoming DLC because, they are terrible at game info. hmmm..... dunno if you know this, but IGN is a very Realiable game Source. And Just Read it again on the Site, and it says Late Dece,ber Early, January. So changed it after 2 weeks.:p

Caeser_of_Rome
12-07-2012, 02:27 PM
"Season pass" means what it says; there's a season of DLC, released piece by piece over the months.

Never buy a season pass unless you want every single thing, otherwise wait for reviews on the individual pieces. DLC will be around for a long time and there is no need to preorder this stuff. If you don't want multiplayer, there's no point at all. It offers you a 25% saving only by comparison with buying every unit separately.

Well since the last AC Games had alot of DLC, and Ubi talking about DLC about G.W, I bought it, but I have yet to see any Info on the DLC or any Trailers.

montagemik
12-07-2012, 02:33 PM
RESPECT IS EARNED - Not a given . Son.
Season pass info - described on PSN store & a stickied thread here on the OFFICIAL forum & lots of other places. (probably the back of the card too)

Requires looking & reading though.

D.I.D.
12-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Well since the last AC Games had alot of DLC, and Ubi talking about DLC about G.W, I bought it, but I have yet to see any Info on the DLC or any Trailers.

ACR didn't have a lot of single player though - only one first-person puzzle section, and I'm glad I watched that on YouTube instead of buying it.

All we have to go on with the GW thing is a piece of concept art, and the news that it's a non-canon set of missions using a "what if?" scenario. The DLC that's out so far has been dramatically overestimated on gameplay length, so I wouldn't believe anything Ubi tells you about how many hours it'll take to play. The multiplayer fans are the ones who benefit from these things, because they play for days on the money they spend.

Ancient Attero
12-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Okay, I'm pretty mad right now. I just looked at the new Dlc and There still isn't anything about "Tyranny of George Washington", instead I get Hidden "Secrets". For everyone who doesn't know what that DLC is, it's all the Pre-ordered DLC. Now I didn't pay 30 bucks to get a couple of Outfits, couple of Missions(For Weapons), and 2 Things I'll never use. Also, I'd just like to mention, what Good is doing the missions when you can just go to your House and Wala your weapons are there.......Anyways Back to the point, I didn't Pay 30 bucks for usless crap. I couldn't care about the Outfits, due to wanting them, with the Good dlc, like a new storyline, But to get MP outfits, and just pre-ordered missions, Come on...Is this going to be like Revelations DLC were pretty much all it is, is revolving around Multi-player? If the Next DLC's arn't new Storylines like "The Tyranny of G.W" , then this will be the last time I buy a Season pass. I dunno about alot of you, but I don't play the Multiplayer, this Game series is alot funnier without it. I don't want Skins for MP, or New Mp maps, all I want is freakin New stroylines, thats going to keep me play this game. I mean what is 2 ugly outfits, and 3 usless weapons going todo? Absolutly nothing......

I DID NOT PAY FOR THIS CRAP!:mad:

Hey now no one said this was the TOGW DLC. Ubisoft even sent out emails explaining what the DLC was and how it is including in the Season Pass. I personally think its a good thing that it was included, but that doesn't mean that it's what the Season Pass is going to be. We know that the TOGW will be episodic, so multiple 2-4 hour episodes every few months maybe? Plus more features and such has been said to be in the DLC. So overall it will be worth it.

Now do not forget what the Season Pass was: 25% off the entire value of all DLC for Assassins Creed and getting the content earlier. Meaning that if you don't play MP then it was probably a waste for you, sorry to say. But it was detailed what the Season Pass would include:

Single Player Update - The first update adds new costumes, weapons, and bonus missions for the main story. This comprises many of the Pre Order Bonuses previously available through exclusive retailers. Multiplayer Update - The second update adds new characters and levels for the multplayer.
Tyranny of King George - The final three packs explore an alternate-history tale where George Washington becomes corrupted by the Apple of Eden.

Source: http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Season_Pass

kriegerdesgottes
12-07-2012, 05:41 PM
"What you meant ceaser, ISN't what you wrote." What are you talking about? That's excatly what I wrote, and you replying like this shows yet again, the Smartness of the U.K. And does calling me son make you feel like some kind of Badass? I'm 23 and in the U.S Army, so learn some ****ing Respect kid.

You are embarrassing the rest of us from the U.S.

utriej
12-07-2012, 05:56 PM

No kidding. You'd think the military would have tought you some manners. Should be calling you Kid, not Son. You sound like some little kid on his dad's internet account. You can't expect to come on the forums and ***** about something that was clearly stated to come out in installments of both MP and SP. Too bad for you if you didn't understand what the season pass would entail. If you knew what the ACR DLC was like (more MP oriented) then you're the idiot for not fully understanding the pass before buying it.

Dan Pen 97
12-07-2012, 06:03 PM
So is there new DLC comeing out in 2013?

ElDoucherino
12-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Watch the VGA Awards tonight...it has been revelead on a gaming site that there will be some info (trailer?) on The Tyranny of King George.

Staple-Tape
12-07-2012, 08:28 PM
So is there new DLC comeing out in 2013?

Yes. Tyranny of King George is the main DLC that will be available to Season Pass holders but there is also other smaller DLC.

OP, you obviously can't read. Tyranny of King George is not the only DLC that will be available. The season pass includes King George and Multiplayer DLC, which we already have. Get your facts straight before you get angry at nothing.

massmurdera_666
12-07-2012, 11:18 PM

Dude, the 74th Ranger Regiment doesn't even exist anymore, it hasn't since Vietnam. It's the 75th Ranger Regiment. You are full of **** and very disrespectful to REAL Airborne Rangers like my father and all Ranger's past and present. YOU ARE A PIECE OF **** AND SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT BEING A RANGER AND FOR BEING IN THE MILITARY IN GENERAL. YOU ARE THE LOWLIEST OF SCUM.

TheHumanTowel
12-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Oh crap I'm so intimidated. Did you guys hear that? This guy is super definitely without a doubt in the army. And he's 23! As if being in the army wasn't enough. We should all be really nice to him from now on or he'll beat us up over the internet.

Caeser_of_Rome
12-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Dude, the 74th Ranger Regiment doesn't even exist anymore, it hasn't since Vietnam. It's the 75th Ranger Regiment. You are full of **** and very disrespectful to REAL Airborne Rangers like my father and all Ranger's past and present. YOU ARE A PIECE OF **** AND SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT BEING A RANGER AND FOR BEING IN THE MILITARY IN GENERAL. YOU ARE THE LOWLIEST OF SCUM.

WTF are you talking about? There never was a 74th Ranger Regiment, there's a Battalion, but not a Regiment. Also, you might want to stop trolling the forums, and get your facts straight before opening it and embarrassing yourself. Hope you know "Lowliest" means, Humble, and meek in manner. So thank you, I'll take that as a compliment.:o

Caeser_of_Rome
12-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Oh crap I'm so intimidated. Did you guys hear that? This guy is super definitely without a doubt in the army. And he's 23! As if being in the army wasn't enough. We should all be really nice to him from now on or he'll beat us up over the internet.

I'm glad we put our lives on the line for people who don't respect us. Yet we sacrifice our lives so you can sit there everyday and get fatter and fatter, playing video games. Learn Respect kids, and Grow up. Last Reply on this thread.

Staple-Tape
12-08-2012, 12:01 AM

Hey, man. I don't think you want to say that. I mean, what if he reads it? What if he is the guy on youtube with over 300 confirmed kills? What if he is also a hacker, and he's going to hack you and turn your internet off FOREVER! Just saying, be careful.

EscoBlades
12-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Well this sure escalated quickly -__-

TheHumanTowel
12-08-2012, 12:06 AM
I'm glad we put our lives on the line for people who don't respect us. Yet we sacrifice our lives so you can sit there everyday and get fatter and fatter, playing video games. Learn Respect kids, and Grow up. Last Reply on this thread.
I'm not American man. You aren't putting your life on the line for me. I have the utmost respect for the army anyway. You're just a bit of a d***head.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 12:19 AM
I'm not American man. You aren't putting your life on the line for me. I have the utmost respect for the army anyway. You're just a bit of a d***head.

LOL thaat's not nice is it ?

Baked_Cookies
12-08-2012, 06:10 PM

See its people like you that are American that act like just Americans are stupid THATS what makes us look bad no one wants to even argue for Americans anymore. All I ever see is Americans trying to agree with foreign *****s just because they dont want labeled as a typical American (stupid and fat) But what people like you and the UK idiot that probably compares the US to everything dont understand is every country is fat and stupid and each one thinks they are better than the other. Im really sick of all these foreign a holes that literally have nothing better to do than think that everything their country does is better. The UK is sh*t the US is sh*t every country is sh*t and I dont even understand how this dude getting his info mixed up about a DLC release date got turned to what country you come from. Oh wait I know how because that *** from the UK (and i dont mean a cigarette) has a problem with Americans. Forums about games are the only place I feel everyone can share a common interest and even then people turn it into hatred. PATHETIC

pacmanate
12-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Congratulations! You just made me run at a wall. Good Day to you!

pacmanate
12-08-2012, 06:22 PM
You're just a bit of a d***head.

A WHAT HEAD?! :o

TheHumanTowel
12-08-2012, 06:27 PM
A WHAT HEAD?! :o
A dunderhead. I just didn't want to offend any children reading.

rileypoole1234
12-08-2012, 06:32 PM

Calling someone fat shows you have zero respect. Congratulations.

lightlamp
12-08-2012, 07:15 PM
See its people like you that are American that act like just Americans are stupid THATS what makes us look bad no one wants to even argue for Americans anymore. All I ever see is Americans trying to agree with foreign *****s just because they dont want labeled as a typical American (stupid and fat) But what people like you and the UK idiot that probably compares the US to everything dont understand is every country is fat and stupid and each one thinks they are better than the other. Im really sick of all these foreign a holes that literally have nothing better to do than think that everything their country does is better. The UK is sh*t the US is sh*t every country is sh*t and I dont even understand how this dude getting his info mixed up about a DLC release date got turned to what country you come from. Oh wait I know how because that *** from the UK (and i dont mean a cigarette) has a problem with Americans. Forums about games are the only place I feel everyone can share a common interest and even then people turn it into hatred. PATHETIC
Someone's upset. And you obviously cant read. Because it was the OP that started all this by demanding respect because he was in the army

Baked_Cookies
12-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Someone's upset. And you obviously cant read. Because it was the OP that started all this by demanding respect because he was in the army

You are an idiot that obviously did not read the first two posts. The first post says about the DLC nothing about the army or a country. The second post for some stupid reason says Americans at its best or something stupid like that. So no it was not just because of the dude saying about the army. The ignorant A hole from the UK started it. GO READ BEFORE WRITING. Go read the first two posts and you will realize just how big of an *** you really are

Jexx21
12-08-2012, 07:38 PM
You're all being *******s.

Baked_Cookies
12-08-2012, 07:41 PM
You're all being *******s.

Thanks. Wanna join the fun?