PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Outfits and Quivers

smitehz11
12-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Hi everybody :) i was wondering if ubisoft has stated whether or not they will ever add the quiver to alternative outfits? It's obviously not a big deal but its just more aesthetically pleasing to see a quiver there. thanks for your time :D

CipollaCreed
12-07-2012, 01:29 PM
No news about something like this. Actually the game has a lot of problems that should be fixed, but Ubisoft is not saying a thing about a future patch.

Anduril79
12-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Have you noticed that when you buy the outfits in the general store that the cut scenes don't reflect the outfit you're wearing too? All the previous AC games had cut scenes reflecting the changes in color, armor types and/or weapon choices, so I wonder why they didn't go that route with AC3.

smitehz11
12-07-2012, 05:01 PM
gentlefriends im certain we 3 arent the only ones interested in this please help us :)

dogamongkorn
12-07-2012, 10:09 PM
That bothered me as well.. The cut scenes must not be 'dynamic' like other games. The cut scenes were probably rendered using the default outfit. Not sure if a patch would fix this though. Bothersome, but not enough to stop playing the game.