PDA

View Full Version : A question about convoys

Rikeus
12-07-2012, 09:23 AM
I went the whole game without encountering a single Templar convoy. I didn't know there even was such a thing until I saw the "Loot 3 convoys" theif challenge. From what I've read, they apparently spawn at templar controlled forts. Unfortunately, I've already liberated all the forts. Do they still spawn or am I screwed?

TheTrueNorth
12-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Stick around the roads in the frontier and you should come across quite a few. Mostly the roads around the centre of the map I think. And pretty sure they spawn regardless of who owns the forts.

McJobless
12-07-2012, 11:35 AM
A couple of these would *annoyingly* appear while I was on missions. Thankfully they were outside the mission limits so they guys wouldn't come attack me, but the notifications were pretty annoying.

Just keep running around, you'll find them. I think I spawned in at the bottom right-hand corner of the Frontier and kept traveling left and I found one, but it's likely they're random.

CipollaCreed
12-07-2012, 01:28 PM
I personally find them often on the road for the south fort in the frontier, but i think is random as everyone else said.