PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass / Hidden Secrets DLC on PC - GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

dogamongkorn
12-07-2012, 05:01 AM
Hello Everyone,

Just got off the phone with Ubisoft support.

BAD NEWS: PC Gamers are unfortunately getting the short end of the stick on this one. Season Pass holders will have to wait until the public release of the Hidden Secrets DLC pack for it to be available on PC. (Dec 11th)

GOOD NEWS: As soon as it is released, here's how to redeem and download the new content!!

1. In Single Player mode, go to EXTRA on main menu, and ADDITIONAL CONTENT on the next menu. You will be taken to a website where you can purchase the content, HOWEVER Season Pass holders will see the DLC pack listed as FREE!

2. Click, Download, Enjoy!

*** Before you start filling this thread with hatred towards Ubisoft, just remember that YOU ARE GETTING THE CONTENT!!! We PC users are used to getting releases later than consoles, so its nothing new... just be happy that it is in fact coming. You can wait a few more days.. there's PLENTY of content in the game to stave your hunger until the.

TheTrueNorth
12-07-2012, 05:27 AM
PC deluxe version owners have had the 'DLC' for about a week. Not much of a DLC though, just all the pre-order stuff bundled into one product. Which is basically an insult, considering the incentives to buy deluxe were:

1. Getting all the exclusive pre-order items, missions etc.

2. Getting a season pass giving access to DLCs

But as it turns out the first DLC is all the pre-order stuff anyway. Nasty marketing trick Ubisoft.. nasty. Especially since the missions and costumes aren't particularly nice. The Captain of the Aquilla costume makes Connor look like an efferminate French noble, though I do like the colonial outfit. And the missions are incredibly short and unimpressive. The Mayan ruins could have been nice if the mission would have been longer, but it wasn't. A couple Indiana Jones cliche moments and you're back to Boston.

jcgratila
12-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Hello Everyone,

BAD NEWS: PC Gamers are unfortunately getting the short end of the stick on this one. Season Pass holders will have to wait until the public release of the Hidden Secrets DLC pack for it to be available on PC. (Dec 11th)

GOOD NEWS: As soon as it is released, here's how to redeem and download the new content!!

1. In Single Player mode, go to EXTRA on main menu, and ADDITIONAL CONTENT on the next menu. You will be taken to a website where you can purchase the content, HOWEVER Season Pass holders will see the DLC pack listed as FREE!

*** Before you start filling this thread with hatred towards Ubisoft, just remember that YOU ARE GETTING THE CONTENT!!! We PC users are used to getting releases later than consoles, so its nothing new... just be happy that it is in fact coming. You can wait a few more days.. there's PLENTY of content in the game to stave your hunger until the.

Thanks for that.

How about for those who already purchased the Season Pass but got no activation serial key yet?
Would you know?

iNvid22
12-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Got the deluxe edition and just had to enter the key again in the redeem code extras menu

bunch of messages pop up saying you unlocked this and that

dogamongkorn
12-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks for that.

How about for those who already purchased the Season Pass but got no activation serial key yet?
Would you know?

I purchased my Season Pass through Gamestop, so I'm only familiar with that process. Had to download the Gamestop app, used my Gamestop login to access the app and my Season Pass was listed under "My Games". Installed, and was prompted with the activation key. Entered the key in AC3 and it was accepted.

I'd suggest contact whoever you purchased your season pass from. Call their support line. Good luck!

Anigmar
12-07-2012, 05:15 PM
I bought and payed for the whole Season Pass 2 days ago on UbiShop but I only got the code for DLC 1. The content didn't unlock, the support team didn't help, the forum moderator told us we'd get emails with fix today and now they tell you this. Honestly, sounds like they have no idea what's the problem. I have no longer any confidence in them given the randomness of their acts. If on 11th this is not sorted out you can be sure I'll ask for full refund and will write on all gaming sites (Gamespot, IGN...) to let people know of this fiasco.

Dizlol
12-07-2012, 05:20 PM
I bought and payed for the whole Season Pass 2 days ago on UbiShop but I only got the code for DLC 1. The content didn't unlock, the support team didn't help, the forum moderator told us we'd get emails with fix today and now they tell you this. Honestly, sounds like they have no idea what's the problem. I have no longer any confidence in them given the randomness of their acts. If on 11th this is not sorted out you can be sure I'll ask for full refund and will write on all gaming sites (Gamespot, IGN...) to let people know of this fiasco.

This

SayYesSmoke
12-07-2012, 06:39 PM
For now it's only available to Season Pass holders on PC, PS3 and Xbox. The publisher says it'll be released for non-Season Pass holders on December 11, and for Wii U owners "at a later date".
- Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/382008/assassins-creed-3-hidden-secrets-dlc-unleashed-today

The Hidden Secrets Pack is NOW AVAILABLE for Season Pass owners, and will become broadly available for purchase on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next week (and WiiU at a later date).
- Source: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/733730-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Hidden-Secrets-Pack-First-Downloadable-Content

What about this?

dogamongkorn
12-07-2012, 08:38 PM
For now it's only available to Season Pass holders on PC, PS3 and Xbox. The publisher says it'll be released for non-Season Pass holders on December 11, and for Wii U owners "at a later date".
- Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com...nleashed-today

The Hidden Secrets Pack is NOW AVAILABLE for Season Pass owners, and will become broadly available for purchase on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next week (and WiiU at a later date).
- Source: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...adable-Content

What about this?

It is very misleading, possibly completely inaccurate (especially since Ubisoft support admitted to me that PC users have to wait until the public release), so the "Season Pass gets you the DLC a week early" doesn't apply to PC users... yeah it blows.. it sucks and its just not nice.

I would like an explaination from Ubisoft at the least, but so long as its sorted by next week I'll let is slide. :nonchalance:

Swidtter
12-07-2012, 09:23 PM
On the day of early release I received a download link and product key for the DLC pack. - However using the download link just gave me a .txt file on which it says "this is your game" (Wow really? I did not know that) - I then went ahead and typed in the key in game and it did redirect me to a site that was currently under maintenance, so I thought I would try again later but no luck since the code had been used.

I just a few hours got back from support with the answer that I will within the next few days receive a new download link and code, but after reading this I doubt even that would work.

It's a bit frustrating but hey :) that's life!

TinyTemplar
12-07-2012, 09:34 PM
But as it turns out the first DLC is all the pre-order stuff anyway. Nasty marketing trick Ubisoft.. nasty. .
Yes, in fact we just could buy a simple version of the game and then buy a Season pass. If only we knew about it :(

ShardofTruth
12-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

BAD NEWS: PC Gamers are unfortunately getting the short end of the stick on this one. Season Pass holders will have to wait until the public release of the Hidden Secrets DLC pack for it to be available on PC. (Dec 11th).

Not good enough, they sold the DLC under false premise and are doing nothing to fix or compensate their error (or even change the description in the shop for that matter), it's just "wait till everybody else gets it and don't complain".
I, for one, want my money for the Season Pass back, maybe I'll buy the DLCs if you can really get it in the future, maybe not, but this is not how you treat your customers.

A much better solution would've been to make DLC1 buyable for ever PC player so it can be unlocked right away for the Season Pass owners.

Black_Widow9
12-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Hey everyone,
If you have gotten an error trying after trying to redeem your product key because it wants you to download a file then you will be contacted by Ubishop. I would suggest going to their site if you have more questions. https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina
There has been no news that if you have the Season Pass and the DLC that you will have to wait so please do the above.
Thanks ;)

ShardofTruth
12-07-2012, 11:32 PM
There has been no news that if you have the Season Pass and the DLC that you will have to wait so please do the above.
No official news are the only official news we're getting here it seems. Again, not good enough. The only thing the Ubishop support emailed me is "We're working on the problem", So I guess it will be solved on the 11th, pure coincidance of course.

Yes I'm bitter, but I thought I could play the DLC on the weekend, silly me.

Black_Widow9
12-07-2012, 11:37 PM
No official news are the only official news we're getting here it seems. Again, not good enough. The only thing the Ubishop support emailed me is "We're working on the problem", So I guess it will be solved on the 11th, pure coincidance of course.

Yes I'm bitter, but I thought I could play the DLC on the weekend, silly me.
I think you may have misunderstood me. The "fact" that you will have to wait until the 11th is not Official at all. What is, is that they are contacting players who have received this error as quickly as possible. If you have not been contacted than you can try the link above. ;)

Dizlol
12-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Link redirects me to uPlay

Black_Widow9
12-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Link redirects me to uPlay
If you look at the url it is for Ubishop Support also. Just scroll to the bottom where it says "Still Need Help?" and click on Contact Customer Service. ;)

maxemoeller
12-08-2012, 12:32 AM
please do not misunderstand me, but I tried contacting ubishop hotline as well as opened a ticket via the webform. the hotline did not have any clue and just told me to "try again" and "wait a little longer" (this was tuesday and from support I just got a confirmation of receipt but nothing more yet. I was promised a head acces as of dec., 04th, so you probably understand why I am starting to feel a little annoyed...

More annoying is only that in the german forums official word to this issue is nearly non-existant. If at all only moderators are trying to guess what might happen or users are saying when they found new info in the english forums. This is not acceptable in a multilanguage forum. You might agree as Forum Manager. So probably, just an advice and no pun intended, you should try to convince your colleagues in germany, france and spain to be a little more cooperative. Otherway round, my studies are going to end summer 2013. If you need a new support or community coordinator just pm me. I speak english, french and german fluently and spanish well enough to coordinate if you'd like to... :p

drewits
12-08-2012, 04:39 AM
Actually OP is wrong i have the season pass and i just unlocked the dlc today would have had it on release date when i bought my season pass but ima **** up and mananged to write down my serial key wrong

xsnowmage23x
12-08-2012, 06:51 AM
How will you download the dlc if you baught the season pass from steam?

drewits
12-08-2012, 06:57 AM
if im correct you can go get the dlc by going into the steam store and looking up hidden secrets dlc and for season pass holders it will be free but im just repeating what i read on a forum post 2 -3 days ago so i could be wrong
* edit
Ok im wrong i just looked on steam and hidden secrets is not up yet so its my other theroy (i think) you go into DLC in the steam libraray section for ac3 and download it from there

icemancdb
12-08-2012, 09:53 AM
so far it seems that people with a digital download version of the game have access to the dlc and those that have a boxed copy must either wait or are being screwed, btw i have the "join or die" edition

drewits
12-08-2012, 10:03 AM
so far it seems that people with a digital download version of the game have access to the dlc and those that have a boxed copy must either wait or are being screwed, btw i have the "join or die" edition

not true i have a phisical copy i just got lucky and got both the code and the download where most people only got the code

icemancdb
12-08-2012, 10:19 AM
bru, upload the download somewhere where paying customers of the season pass can actually use what we payed for, i mean we payed 30 bucks for sweet f-off

drewits
12-08-2012, 10:48 AM
bru, upload the download somewhere where paying customers of the season pass can actually use what we payed for, i mean we payed 30 bucks for sweet f-off

believe you me i would but its illegal and while im crazy im not do something illegal then post where to find it on the forums of the company whose copyrighted content i just made available to the wide world crazy

icemancdb
12-08-2012, 10:59 AM
how big is this "download" i thought the content was already "on disc"

drewits
12-08-2012, 11:08 AM
its just a small installer that takes about 15 seconds to download and another 30 for it to do its job, and yes id assume a good 90% of the content is on the disk alredy, if you want to know what comes in the dlc its the two costumes capitain of the aquilla and colonial assassin , the boarding axe, the pirate pistol, the scottish pistol, the war club of pontiac, the missions ruins at cerros ( which unlocks the sawtooth sword), the ghost war act 1 and 2 and sinking a secret and finally a new color scheme for the aquilla (which forthe life of me i cant figure out how to activate) oh yes and the two multiplayer skins

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 12:04 PM
its just a small installer that takes about 15 seconds to download and another 30 for it to do its job, and yes id assume a good 90% of the content is on the disk alredy, if you want to know what comes in the dlc its the two costumes capitain of the aquilla and colonial assassin , the boarding axe, the pirate pistol, the scottish pistol, the war club of pontiac, the missions ruins at cerros ( which unlocks the sawtooth sword), the ghost war act 1 and 2 and sinking a secret and finally a new color scheme for the aquilla (which forthe life of me i cant figure out how to activate) oh yes and the two multiplayer skins

Can you upload it?

Pookiepooth
12-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Did anyone got an answer from Ubi Support? I sent them a ticket the day i receive the code without the installer. It's been 3 days now and still no answer.

drewits
12-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Can you upload it?

Like i said before id love to but id assume its illegal and i wont upload it without assurance that i wont be persecuted for it, im not just making excuses id really love to help i feel for you buuuut i cant well i can but thats highly risky presumably illegal and would be like kicking a hornets nest to post a link to an upload here considerering that this is the forums of the company whose content i would be distributing presumably illegally

drewits
12-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Did anyone got an answer from Ubi Support? I sent them a ticket the day i receive the code without the installer. It's been 3 days now and still no answer.

Ive gotten support from ubisoft thats how i finally was able to figure out that im a dumb dumb and i wrote my code wrong it took 4 buisness days so wait untill the 10th or the 11th the next two buisness days(even though i hate to say that ) and youll get a response.... i think

bolz87
12-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Like i said before id love to but id assume its illegal and i wont upload it without assurance that i wont be persecuted for it, im not just making excuses id really love to help i feel for you buuuut i cant well i can but thats highly risky presumably illegal and would be like kicking a hornets nest to post a link to an upload here considerering that this is the forums of the company whose content i would be distributing presumably illegally
It's also ILLEGAL not to give users what they have already paid in advance!! You can give us the link to download the installer via PM ;)

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 12:25 PM
I put in the code correct button it doesnt start downloading, how did you do it?
Pirates already have the dlc... Only legitimate costumers dont. Besides you need an key code to unlock the DLC anyway :P
But i do understand.

drewits
12-08-2012, 12:32 PM
I put in the code correct button it doesnt start downloading, how did you do it?

ok i bought my season pass on the release date of DLC 1 and with my season pass it aso showed me purchasing dlc 1 as well only instead of the normal 4.99 it was priced at 0.00 so my order came out with me haveing purchased both the season pass and dlc 1 and under the purchase for dlc 1 was a link that simply said download i clicked it and and AC3_DCL1.exe(Or some variant of that i dont quite remember) started loading in my browser which then opened up into an installer which i ran, then after days of getting the code wrong i put it in right and it gave me a message that said code accepted please restart your game to access the dlc so i did and then at the start screen where it says push any butten to enter i got several notifications telling me i had unlocked this and that and thats how I got my DLC working... the end

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Ah ok so there is nothing im doing wrong thanks :P

drewits
12-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Ah ok so there is nothing im doing wrong thanks :P

glad I could help even in this small way

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 01:06 PM

Same here

Anigmar
12-08-2012, 01:37 PM
I talked to head of UbiShop and UbiSoft support last evening. He told me Ubi said they had 'some problem' with the file downloading and they were 'working on it'. So support can't help us cause as we all know what support does is tell us what programer's tell them to do. Ubi has to fix the issue. It's important now that we keep ready for 11th and if by then Ubi doesn't fix it we take measures.

icemancdb
12-08-2012, 01:47 PM
wow, pirates who do this for nothing have dlc working etc, and paying customers have people who "work on it" and probably not on weekends... i think ubi should hire pirates...

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 02:15 PM
wow, pirates who do this for nothing have dlc working etc, and paying customers have people who "work on it" and probably not on weekends... i think ubi should hire pirates...
My thoughts exactly

NightmareGK13
12-08-2012, 03:52 PM
yes because supposedly we should be getting the content one week earlier before the official release.

Pookiepooth
12-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Something i wonder : What are they working on exactly? It seems that some people on PC have already got the installer. So it's not like it's not working or something. The only problem we got is that the download link they sent us only lead to .txt saying "This is your download". All they have to do is send us an other email with the correct link to the installer. Or am i missing something?

drewits
12-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Something i wonder : What are they working on exactly? It seems that some people on PC have already got the installer. So it's not like it's not working or something. The only problem we got is that the download link they sent us only lead to .txt saying "This is your download". All they have to do is send us an other email with the correct link to the installer. Or am i missing something?
yeah but that's logical so....

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 04:06 PM
You're not missing anything, but Ubi already has your money, so no need to rush for them ;)

DisturbedJim83
12-08-2012, 04:32 PM
You're not missing anything, but Ubi already has your money, so no need to rush for them ;)

just noticed this at the bottom of the PDf i was allowed to download after verifying my season pass code

Note Deluxe Edition owners will get the first downloadable content pack immediately. If you’re just a Season Pass owner you will receive the first downloadable content pack on the regular release date. An email notification will be sent to you with instructions on how to install each upcoming downloadable content pack when it is released.

drewits
12-08-2012, 04:34 PM
just noticed this at the bottom of the PDf i was allowed to download after verifying my season pass code

Note Deluxe Edition owners will get the first downloadable content pack immediately. If you’re just a Season Pass owner you will receive the first downloadable content pack on the regular release date. An email notification will be sent to you with instructions on how to install each upcoming downloadable content pack when it is released.

it says that but its lying i aleady have dlc legitimately and im astandard edition owner

roeiboot4
12-08-2012, 04:43 PM
ok to make things clear, do the digital deluxe edition owners already have the Hidden Secrets DLC?

drewits
12-08-2012, 04:46 PM
yes theve had it since game launch

icemancdb
12-08-2012, 05:03 PM
drewits, the order confirmation email ubisoft sends you after purchasing the season pass has a download link under DLC 1, is that where you got the install file?

drewits
12-08-2012, 05:07 PM
yes thats exactly where however i also got it on my order done page in ubishop

Bobz55
12-09-2012, 03:18 PM
So what happens now? My DLC 1 is still having the download.txt problem and I accidentally pressed the download link too many times and they said I can't download it anymore since I clicked on it more than 5 times. Aargh this sucks what do i do?? :mad:

NightmareGK13
12-09-2012, 03:40 PM
So what happens now? My DLC 1 is still having the download.txt problem and I accidentally pressed the download link too many times and they said I can't download it anymore since I clicked on it more than 5 times. Aargh this sucks what do i do?? :mad:

same here man

icemancdb
12-09-2012, 09:33 PM
have you guys managed to get anything?

NightmareGK13
12-09-2012, 11:31 PM
have you guys managed to get anything?

nothing so far

Dizlol
12-09-2012, 11:49 PM
nothing so far
Same

CCaRBiNG_SHD
12-10-2012, 01:00 PM

Wait a minute. what about who purchased digital deluxe? I did it but it showed me as 'you want to play? buy it.' NO FREE. LOL.

lehoon
12-10-2012, 01:47 PM
I hope my download.txt changes into a DLC download tomorrow. Otherwise it's an expensive text file :)
Hope the DLC fixes the Devilery and Encyclopedia mission. Still stuck there.

dogamongkorn
12-10-2012, 07:29 PM
I purchased my Season Pass through Gamestop. A day or two after the game was released I installed the Season Pass Patch. When the DLC was released last week I did not get it (like everyone else). Last night on a whim, I reinstalled the "Season Pass DLC" patch that Gamestop sent me again. Started the game and BAM! All the DLC1 content is suddenly available!

If anyone has gotten a Season Pass patch or installer, try to reinstall it! I don't know about other methods of Season Pass purchase (Steam/Ubishop/etc), but this worked for me and I got mine through Gamestop. (Wonder how many more times I can say Gamestop).

macidk
12-10-2012, 09:10 PM
So, anyone have any idea what is going to happend tomorrow, if we can't download the dlc. Is it just wasted money then?

VBR_allysonflb1
12-10-2012, 09:13 PM
I also bought the season pass put in the game menu singleplayer and asked me to restart the game I did but nothing of the dlc. any ideas?

Anigmar
12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
So, anyone have any idea what is going to happend tomorrow, if we can't download the dlc. Is it just wasted money then?

I don't know about you but if things aren't fixed tomorrow I will call support to make a reclamation and then post this fiasco on Gamespot. They love this kind of things and you can bet Ubi will lose lots of sales on Pass for one or two weeks.

Anigmar
12-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Today, 11th I got a new mail from Ubi's support in Spain. Content is this:

"We're currently working on solving the issue with the DLC. According to the department assigned to this matter the problem should be solved during this week although no specific date has been confirmed. We're sorry for the inconvenience and ask you be patient while the problem is solved."

So basically nothing new. Funny thing is Ubi keeps selling the Season Pass even though they're aware of this problem. Now that today the DLC 1 is available to buy to everyone, do you think they'll be able to buy/download fine or will they face our same problem?

RexNovus
12-11-2012, 01:48 PM
My money is on they'll be facing the same problem. Isn't one of the points of the season pass to receive the DLC a week before it's regular release?

icemancdb
12-11-2012, 01:52 PM
we are being royally screwed out here, amd all i want is that freaking saw tooth sword...

Anigmar
12-11-2012, 02:03 PM
we are being royally screwed out here, amd all i want is that freaking saw tooth sword...

I thought this game was about stealth & confrontation, not lies & rippin us off. Guess it's the last DLC I buy from Ubi. Oh wait, I didn't buy it, I PAYED FOR 5 AND GOT 0.

smitehz11
12-11-2012, 06:57 PM
its the 11th wheres the good :/

Tzatrix
12-11-2012, 07:39 PM
I pre-ordered the deluxe edition and entered the season pass code the day they released AC3. So the 1st DLC is out...where to download?!

DrBlutengott
12-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Well the Hidden Secrets DLC is available for purchase on Steam. So how do I install it? Steam tells me I own the pack, its listed as a DLC. But I didnt get a code. So whats going on Ubisoft?

TechParadox
12-11-2012, 11:35 PM
So apparently the confusion that has arisen over this whole thing relates to Ubisoft's inability to communicate with their customers as to how to deal with what they paid for up front versus the DLC that comes after the fact. To wit:

- Those who bought the Digital Deluxe edition got a bit of the shaft on this one since the majority of the first DLC is stuff they already got with the deluxe version. If the user has the DD version, they can go to the Extras menu and re-enter all three of the game codes that were provided - it'll unlock the bonus multiplayer characters and the missions that give them the exclusive content that are part of the first DLC pack because they already paid for them. The remainder of the first DLC pack is in a holding pattern until Ubisoft extracts their craniums from their nether regions and gets the distribution issues on PC figured out, but they apparently couldn't be bothered to notify their paying customers of this.

- Those who bought the base version and then added the season pass after the fact are also getting screwed, because not only did they NOT get access to the DLC the week before it was available for general release, they're still not getting access to the content they paid for because Ubisoft can't figure out what's wrong with the system and get the content pushed out to the PC players. It's still apparently in a holding pattern.

If they'd just been honest with us up-front, we would have known that there were problems with the PC version of the DLC and there wouldn't have been all this uproar. Sure, we would have been a lot of noise from us, but at least our anger would have been aligned in the proper direction - at Ubisoft for not having the DLC ready to go when they said they would.

Blackwolfe5
12-11-2012, 11:47 PM
No mail, no nothing. Still just the pdf file..

Fix this!

Anigmar
12-11-2012, 11:58 PM
If they'd just been honest with us up-front, we would have known that there were problems with the PC version of the DLC and there wouldn't have been all this uproar. Sure, we would have been a lot of noise from us, but at least our anger would have been aligned in the proper direction - at Ubisoft for not having the DLC ready to go when they said they would.

This. I think Ubi's haf more than enough time to fix the issue. They could just email a correct link to legal owners of the DLC.

MichiganJack
12-12-2012, 05:46 PM
I'm throwing in my complaint as well. Purchased the Deluxe AC3 on Steam and do not yet see the new DLC. I'm really in no hurry to go back and play this turd of game, but hey I paid for this crap so I expect to play it.

So until then, I guess we wait.

Thanks Ubisoft.

Troutjerky101
12-12-2012, 06:00 PM
@ msnxcel, If you have the deluxe edition on steam, IN GAME, go to EXTRAS->REDEEM CODE ->> Enter your DE product key --> it should say it is unlocked AND since you have the DE the content should already just be sitting there waiting for an unlock.

This worked for some as ive read.

Mr_Shade
12-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Those still waiting - please make sure you are contacting the retailers..

For Ubishop customers - Ubishop are aware of the issue and are contacting customers, however if you are still waiting - please contact them directly.

Make sure you are not contacting normal ubisoft support - but are using the links forun on www.ubishop.com (http://www.ubishop.com)

Blackwolfe5
12-12-2012, 06:30 PM
There, contacted the support for ubishop. Hoping to hear from them soon.

Anykeyer
12-12-2012, 06:35 PM

For Ubishop customers - Ubishop are aware of the issue and are contacting customers, however if you are still waiting - please contact them directly.

Make sure you are not contacting normal ubisoft support - but are using the links forun on www.ubishop.com (http://www.ubishop.com)

DLC1 has one huge issue. It removes all music (except for main menu) from single player. Please pass this information to devs. I cant believe QA didnt notice this.

DrBlutengott
12-12-2012, 06:47 PM
I dont see how the retailers will be able to fix Ubisoft not delivering the content. Speaking of links found on that site, which one exactly do we use to contact the "help?"

So why is Ubisoft still selling the Season Passes and Hidden Secrets Pack if they know it doesnt work?

DisturbedJim83
12-12-2012, 06:56 PM

While I appreciate they are aware of the issue what i do not appreciate was sending a support ticket on the 5th dec and not getting a reply or acknowledgement until the 10th and even then the response was an auto response and the help links provided was nothing to do with the issue I reported. It wasnt until a second ticket and direct phone contact with customer service via phone citing my issue and promising to take legal action against Ubisoft over its misleading advertising claiming that the season pass would grant early access to DLC that I received the standard "we're aware of the issue and resolving to fix it sorry for any stress caused please be patient".

Well quite frankly after waiting more than a week for any kind of response at all, being purposely misled by Ubisoft's advertising and still not receiving the DLC I have paid on the published release date further made worse by the link for the DLC that was emailed being to a PDF file for Digital Deluxe owners which turns out to be a page from the user manual describing how to install the game instead of the 22MB installer for the DLC I paid for, I believe myself and every other affected customer has been more than patient with Ubisoft's atrocious business practice's if anything Ubisoft should give all affected customers the other 4 pieces of DLC as contractually agreed by the purchase of a season pass then offer all affected customers a full refund for the cost of the season pass as an apology for all the trouble Ubisoft have caused by not making sure this issue was resolved before release and for the total lack of any quality control and quality testing on the game before release because the sheer number of bugs glitches and faults clearly indicate no quality control was done prior to release because far too many customers who have systems that meet and exceed the recommended specs are reporting the exact same issues.

The issue is not helped by numerous forum mods directing disgruntled customers back to the company's support department that has had numerous chances to fix our problems and has failed miserably to either resolve the issue or effectively communicate with said customers.

Mr_Shade
12-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Guys, Quick update.

The Ubishop should be contacting Ubishop customers -those of you waiting sometime in the next 24 hours - it maybe sooner - however if you are still waiting for the email / keys / downloads this time tomorrow - please do contact them again and post here so I can chase things up for you!

If you get the keys / downloads - this FAQ should help those of you who are confused about how you redeem it.
http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17596

vladimir762
12-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Thats nice and all, but what about us Steam users that can't get Steam to reply to any supports tickets, what are we suppose to do?

unionjack_89
12-12-2012, 09:36 PM
DLC1 has one huge issue. It removes all music (except for main menu) from single player. Please pass this information to devs. I cant believe QA didnt notice this.

I have the same problem. This is really annoying. :/ Ubisoft please give some solution!

DisturbedJim83
12-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Guys, Quick update.

The Ubishop should be contacting Ubishop customers -those of you waiting sometime in the next 24 hours - it maybe sooner - however if you are still waiting for the email / keys / downloads this time tomorrow - please do contact them again and post here so I can chase things up for you!

If you get the keys / downloads - this FAQ should help those of you who are confused about how you redeem it.
http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17596

Let me re-instate just so this is clear the DLC1 was supposed to be available YESTERDAY, those of us who bought a season pass were told at the time of purchase that a season pass granted us access one week ahead of the release date which was YESTERSDAY now here we are are 24HRs after RELEASE DATE and still no DLC, NO reply from "SUPPORT" despite submitting a "SUPPORT " ticket on 5/12/2012 it is now the 12/12/2012 its does not take 6 days to read my support ticket which includes the INCORRECT file i was SENT and cross check my email address to find my account which will show i have a SEASDN PASS and then email me a CORRECT link to the CORRECT file instead.But instead of fixing these issues the company seems to thinking infuriating affected PC Users by creating a thread bragging about 7 MILLION worldwide sales is more important.

Maybe if this Farce is forwarded to every UK Games magazine Ubisoft might decide to do the decent thing and put its affected customers needs before spreading misleading advertising and propaganda

Troutjerky101
12-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Good luck with that, i understand your frustration... but look for anything on AC3 DLC and you are going to find a crap storm of "AC3 players losing saved games over DLC" (xbox, ps3)

MentalHegemony
12-04-2013, 08:41 PM
What a crock. I've been trying to figure this out all week and still haven't received a response to my ticket on the support site. The fact that PC Users will not be able to access the content until Dec 11 should be clearly stated somewhere before purchasing the content. Heck, I will be mostly if not completely done with the game by then, making most of the DLC useless to me (technology, map reveals, etc). What good is most of the DLC if you are done playing the game? Sheese. I can smell a fight brewing with customer service now.

BTW, how did you get them on a phone number? I can't find one listed anywhere.

Anykeyer
12-04-2013, 08:47 PM
This thread is about AC3 and year 2012

Tech and map reveal packs are NOT included in AC4 season pass, so far 2 content pack released, just like on consoles, both are ship appearance packs

drmukasa
03-06-2017, 10:16 AM
dr.mukasa on +27(0)735980298.N0.1 Unique Spells Caster with Quick Effect Love spells_Marriage_Gay Love spells_Divorce_Revenge Within Canada - Australia - United kingdom - Jamaica - United Arab Emirates - USA,

Experience ancient witchcraft that is reliable and effective in helping you alter your real world problems.
Are you having problem in your life ?
1. Love problem
2. love marriage Problem
3. Family disputes(disputes with in-laws)
4. Divorce problem
5. Obstacles in study
6. Death Spells, Death Portions
7. son/daughter out of order
8. Husband wife problem
9. Enemy safety
10. health problem
11. childless
12. women problems
13. Revenge Spells
14. Desirable job
specialist in:- love issue solution, love marriage, husband wife problem solution, psychic, spell caster, black magic,lost love spell, love spells, lost love spells, witchcraft spells, love spell, black magic spells, voodoo spells, cast a love spell, white magic spells, love spells using hair, easy love spells, black magic love spells,
Visit today for any kind of problem, world famous TRUE SPELL CASTER IN THE WORLD OF WICCA AND BLACK MAGIC will help you in solving your problem. Service provides in Australia, Canada, New york, England, London, Kuwait, south Africa, Usa, uk, and all the world
Email:profmansoor1960@gmail.com