PDA

View Full Version : Any chance at getting improved inventory quickslots?

ska.one
12-07-2012, 02:34 AM
One of the better things about PC gaming is that you're not limited to the small amount of buttons on a console controller when using KB and mouse. Yet the interface is designed with a four item hotkey interface and it's driving me nuts. Is there any way to map more weapons and tools to the keyboard (I'm looking at you number keys)? Or is this something I'll just have to pray that a modder comes up with?

XZAROX
12-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Yeah, I'd love to see an action bar as well. But seeing how not a single ac game that came before had it, ac3 will most like never have it as well.
But then again that selection wheel never bothered me in any previous ac games, because it appeared nearly instantly, but in ac3 every time you wanna select something you have to wait like 2 or so seconds for that fancy fading animation to finish...

dogamongkorn
12-07-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm pretty sure that since AC3 is more geared towards a gamepad/controller (limited buttons) that this feature will not make it into any future release. PC gamers tend to get the shaft because a lot of games are written to appease console players rather than PC gamers.