PDA

View Full Version : Items gone after bug, cannot finish the game

Mithradantor
12-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Dear admin,

I got killed and obviously I returned to that spot to kill the zombie to get my gear back. When I came there I found the zombie half in the wall, half inside a pile of rubbish.
I was unable to walk to him or do anything. I saved my game, turned off my Wii U and powered back up to log back into the game, stilll... the zombie was still in the bug.

After 2 hours of trying to get him to me, I decided to kill him. His dead body was 10 inches next to me, but I was unable to loot the body.

Unfortunately I lost all my C4 (no clue why but oke...) and now I am unable to get the last Dee Letter because I have to blow up this pile of trash to get to the upgrade and
the Dee letter that is behind it.

There is no more C4 anywhere in the game!

Can you patch, bug fix or do anything so I (and with me I found a lot more people with bugs) can get new / more C4? Let some C4 drop in the game randomly ones a day or something. This is like 30 minutes of coding and can be done easilly by any of your game coders (I'm a prof. coder and 3D designer myself) and it would help out a lot of people which are pulling their hairs at the moment lol.

Anyways, love the game, keep up the good work guys, and I hope you will help us players out on this bug so we can finish the game 100%! Just add some C4 in a patch lol :D

Yours sincerely,

A

Mithradantor
04-07-2013, 02:45 PM
so... 2 patches... and still no C4... i still cant complete my game.... stupid noob developers...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Hi Mithradantor, if you have installed the latest patch and you are still having issues please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.