PDA

View Full Version : Skip notification constantly on ubisoft?

ReDLaCES22
12-07-2012, 12:02 AM
I am really sad to grieve this but after the update I have found myself constantly looking at the modification they applied to the cutscenes: THE SKIP BUTTON. Before if you was to press any button on the controller the small, unobtrusive notification would pop up in the lower-left hand corner of the screen to inform you that you can't skip the scene if you wish. Now you don't have any choice but to see it! It's there all the time like the game is imploring you not to sit and watch they're very detailed and highly produced cut scenes that they put a lot of work and effort into.

And once again all of this happened after they're latest update. I wish there was some way to turn that off because I don't want to be constantly reminded to skip the cut scenes. I actually rather enjoy them a lot Ubisoft. So I have to ask...

1) Has anyone else experience this after the latest update?
2) And Ubisoft can you please address this problem in the future so I don't have to reminded that there is a button to skip the cinematics?

montagemik
12-07-2012, 12:48 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/730260-Press-B-to-skip-the-cutscene-are-you-serious-Ubisoft?highlight=PRESS+SKIP

Yeah pages & pages of this same guff - 1 thread for 360 & another for PS3 .

Has anyone on the forums experienced the SEARCH function before making a topic thread. ? LOL