PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Glitches (Can we get a better patch?)

homyboy1234
12-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Ok So im guessing this is a glitch in the gmae and i was wondering if anyone else had this issue because it is very, very annoying. This glitch is for example.

Ex. You go to the the store(shop) and buy full ammo for all your weapons, traps(Bait, Snares, Bullets, Arrows, Trip wire bombs, etc.) and you got them so you would be prepared for a mission(or sequence) and as soon as you complete it(assuming you didn't use all of your ammo&Traps) you end up back in free roam and if you check your inventory all of your ammo(ALL) including arrows and bullets are completely gone! Vanished, Gone, Lost! And you have to go all the way back to shop(store) and buy all the stuff back(sometimes the bullets don't vanish but everything else does ether way) and that is the glitch.

Sorry for it being so long but not just this glitch i want to see what other glitches they have fixed and one's they haven't for ex. When you try to climb on to something taller than you and your gun magically sticks inside of it or allowing you to run through cows(animals) etc.

Hopefully if enough people post they can put it in the next patch because not much was fixed in the "1.02" patch.

VenomRitual
12-07-2012, 01:21 AM
It happens in certain missions for me too. Bait, tripwires, and smoke bombs disappear.

MT4K
12-07-2012, 01:30 AM
I've found they seem to stay when they aren't at full capacity. Weird i know, but might be worth trying for you guys. Now i try to make sure my bait and arrows aren't at max which is kind of counter to my OCD of having everything max and it's irritating to say the least lol.

catkiller97
12-07-2012, 10:40 AM
I think New patch is coming soon :)

KerovinBlack
12-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Upgrade your saddle bags and every time you call your horse it gives you option to refill inventory