PDA

View Full Version : New Animus Hacks Suggestion - Political Switch

TheTrueNorth
12-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Considering the unrealistic or 'godmodesque' nature of the 'animus hacks' in AC3 (making the ancestor invincible, his flintlock guns semi-automatic, letting us change the season, time, weather etc.) would it be possible to include in the next update an extra hack allowing players to change the political aspect of the game? By which I mean replacing the patriot elements in the colonies and frontier with British ones, mainly the flags and the soldiers. Since it'd be a on/off animus hack (which can be activated only after the completion of the main plot) it wouldn't be conflicting with the game's story, history or Connor's motivations. The few minor inconstancies I can think of would be when people mention the British as the baddies in missions, but that's no big deal. I know I (and others, surely) would enjoy the game even more if there was this option and it sounds like a very minor change to do.

Regardless of the answers I'd like to say thank you to Ubisoft for providing us with such great games, and ask fellow forumers not to take this post as a debate-worthy political provocation. Thank you.

CipollaCreed
12-06-2012, 10:44 PM
I was thinking something like that too, but animus hack version is way better idea. +1 to that, i'm with you, bro.

macidk
12-16-2012, 12:46 AM
Very good idea, hope Ubisoft does this.

medavroog
12-16-2012, 05:22 AM
would it be possible to include in the next update an extra hack allowing players to change the political aspect of the game? By which I mean replacing the patriot elements in the colonies and frontier with British ones, mainly the flags and the soldiers. Since it'd be a on/off animus hack (which can be activated only after the completion of the main plot) it wouldn't be conflicting with the game's story, history or Connor's motivations.

This is a sound idea that I really desire to see in-game as a new update.