PDA

View Full Version : Someone hacked to my single player?

erkki5123
12-06-2012, 08:55 PM
So I was playing singleplayer discovering NY tunnels when suddenly my screen went all grey. After awhile I started to hear weird conversation I couldnt understand. Also all the sounds went Really loud. Huge glitch or did I actually get hacked?
Anyone whith any ideas what happened?

rileypoole1234
12-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Aliens were contacting you.

I honestly don't know. Probably a glitch.

montagemik
12-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Glitch

ProdiGurl
12-06-2012, 09:02 PM
#16 is back ?

erkki5123
12-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Definetly not english

r4inm4n1991
12-06-2012, 09:39 PM
_-_-_

DeanOMiite
12-06-2012, 11:00 PM
They're coming for you!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free_Hidings
12-08-2012, 01:35 AM
I've had this 4 times so I know exactly what you are talking about. The first two times were in multiplayer (once in Brotherhood, once in Revelations) the screen went white and there was this erie, distorted worbly sound that was freaking me out (I later realised it was the sound pigeons make, but distorted for some reason and waaay loud)

Since then, I have had it twice in AC3, both times when taking over forts. It freaks me out every time, because it always seems to happen late at night when everyone is sleeping, and it is rediculously loud. I couldn't understand the conversation (I always shut it off ASAP too) but it's some broken voice clip, distorted and weird... The first time it happened I think it corrupted my game file, as afterwards it would freeze for a few seconds at a time every 10 or so seconds, rendering the game unplayable. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping my save files) and it worked fine after that.

It just happened to me 2 nights ago but the game seems fine. Veerry strange and creepy! Would love to know what causes it.

xboxauditore
12-08-2012, 01:56 AM
I suggest burning your Xbox and putting out the flames with Holy water while a Priest exorcises the smoke.

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
All it is. Is a glich there's nothing you can do much but you can send a ticket into ubi and they will sort it out for you?

ChiefRollinLeaf
12-13-2012, 08:15 PM
I suggest burning your Xbox and putting out the flames with Holy water while a Priest exorcises the smoke.

oh ****, thats funy....

TOMatXL
12-14-2012, 12:32 AM

But then what about the ashes...? I suggest --> sending them back to Microsoft and demand a refund!

dannymorass
12-14-2012, 02:07 AM
let me guess it happend when you picked something up right. a box or a powder barrel perhaps. Happend to me too, deffinantly a glitch.

r4inm4n1991
12-14-2012, 02:19 AM
Im glad this didnt heppened to me too, i really didnt enjoyed to see the creeper from Mortal Kombat late at night.

I Emerge I
12-14-2012, 02:54 AM
I've had this 4 times so I know exactly what you are talking about. The first two times were in multiplayer (once in Brotherhood, once in Revelations) the screen went white and there was this erie, distorted worbly sound that was freaking me out (I later realised it was the sound pigeons make, but distorted for some reason and waaay loud)

Since then, I have had it twice in AC3, both times when taking over forts. It freaks me out every time, because it always seems to happen late at night when everyone is sleeping, and it is rediculously loud. I couldn't understand the conversation (I always shut it off ASAP too) but it's some broken voice clip, distorted and weird... The first time it happened I think it corrupted my game file, as afterwards it would freeze for a few seconds at a time every 10 or so seconds, rendering the game unplayable. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping my save files) and it worked fine after that.

It just happened to me 2 nights ago but the game seems fine. Veerry strange and creepy! Would love to know what causes it.

I love the pigeon attack glitch its hilarious and scares the crap out of you

JumpInTheFire13
12-14-2012, 05:19 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/158/329/9189283.jpg

MasterAssasin84
12-14-2012, 02:14 PM
So I was playing singleplayer discovering NY tunnels when suddenly my screen went all grey. After awhile I started to hear weird conversation I couldnt understand. Also all the sounds went Really loud. Huge glitch or did I actually get hacked?
Anyone whith any ideas what happened?

Sure abstergo was not Hacking your Animus session !!