PDA

View Full Version : Games you would like AC to take some pointers from [other game spoilers]

DavisP92
12-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Hitman is one game, except I don't want it just like hitman at all. But rather it would be nice if they made it more difficult and really added a lot to the stealth. Not just stalking zones and hiding behind walls, which are great improvements. But what about disguises? it was introduced in the game before, but then again I don't want to lose the assassin outfit. So if they can find a way around that then cool.

I just beat Far Cry 3, and have to say, that this game is the BEST game i've played of 2012 so far. I haven't played a lot though honestly, Mass effect 3, AC3, Hitman, and something else I don't remember. But Far Cry 3's characters were beyond anything in AC3 to me, Vas, Hoyte, the rapist guy. Every person you had to kill had amazing background story and interesting personalities. I enjoyed killing the rapist guy the most though because he's a rapist. But Vas, even though you kill him it's kinda sad to see him go. Even the ending was great, really touching

And the acting was amazing as well, Vas, Hoyte, Citra, Jason, and Dennis had great dialog, I would say that Vas, Jason, and Dennis should be Nominees of character of the year.

Again this is all my opinion, but what games would you like AC to look at and take some ideas from? What would you like them to work on more besides gameplay?

montagemik
12-06-2012, 10:20 PM
THANKS For giving away the whole FAR CRY 3 ending there - May as well cancel that order now , & buy it pre-owned in a month for half the cost .

MT4K
12-06-2012, 10:29 PM
I added a sort of spoiler tag to the title... Just out of decency to people who may not have finished other newly released games just yet.

DavisP92
12-06-2012, 11:25 PM
THANKS For giving away the whole FAR CRY 3 ending there - May as well cancel that order now , & buy it pre-owned in a month for half the cost .

LOL sorry, well seeing how that's not the ending. and you can with common sense tell you are going to have to kill the bad guys i didn't and still don't see it as spoilers.

Jexx21
12-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Even the ending was great, really touching, good ending where you save your friends.

thanks for that. really needed to know this >.>

DavisP92
12-06-2012, 11:53 PM
thanks for that. really needed to know this >.>

so you see that there are spoiler tags for other games and then complain about reading the spoiler. In which is common sense, what ending did you expect to get out of the multiple endings.

sorry that you think that's really a spoiler >.>

ProdiGurl
12-06-2012, 11:57 PM

I am SOOOO glad I read your post before reading the whole OP or else I'd of known the Far Cry 3 spoiler too. I just got the game as payment for dog sitting for a friend this week.
Maybe I should stay out of this thread for now, I haven't played/rented a few newer games yet.
Thanks for the heads up

DavisP92
12-07-2012, 12:01 AM
I am SOOOO glad I read your post before reading the whole OP or else I'd of known the Far Cry 3 spoiler too. I just got the game as payment for dog sitting for a friend this week.
Maybe I should stay out of this thread for now, I haven't played/rented a few newer games yet.
Thanks for the heads up

YES stay out of this thread, although i don't think this thread is going anywhere since everyone that posts on it isn't staying on task. But enjoy the game, it's really fun. My rent at blockbuster is about to run out and i'm happy the last game i got to rent was far cry 3. Great story and characters

Legendz54
12-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Wow... I almost got spoiled, Pdavis please take care on what you post, I didn't even see the spoiler tag in the title. Phew close one..

DavisP92
12-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Wow... I almost got spoiled, Pdavis please take care on what you post, I didn't even see the spoiler tag in the title. Phew close one..

The only spoiler I can imagine was already removed :D, well at least on my comment. Don't read Jexx's or you'll see it.

apresmode
12-07-2012, 12:23 AM
well your thread got a little jacked, but I'll try to bring it back. I think Red Dead Redemption was a big influence on the game. One more thing I'd like to see from RDR is the way outfits are obtained. In RDR you perform you see a list of outfits you can complete by doing various tasks. Some are fun. Some are not. When you do a task that's part of an outfit you don't have yet you see a silhouette and a little description of the outfit, along with the rest of the tasks you need to do to complete it. It's cosmetic, but fun, and kind of gives you a reason to go around collecting stuff.

DavisP92
12-07-2012, 01:10 AM
well your thread got a little jacked, but I'll try to bring it back. I think Red Dead Redemption was a big influence on the game. One more thing I'd like to see from RDR is the way outfits are obtained. In RDR you perform you see a list of outfits you can complete by doing various tasks. Some are fun. Some are not. When you do a task that's part of an outfit you don't have yet you see a silhouette and a little description of the outfit, along with the rest of the tasks you need to do to complete it. It's cosmetic, but fun, and kind of gives you a reason to go around collecting stuff.

lol yea

Oh yea, RDR did have that. That would be interesting, a different way to get the outfits rather then just magically having them from finding all feathers. I really wonder how ubisoft is going to tackle the co-op and underwater gameplay though?

Co-op story like splinter cell conviction would be nice, and underwater gameplay... idk like far cry 3???

Baked_Cookies
12-08-2012, 09:50 PM
I think of two games that all games could learn from. Hitman Absolution and Uncharted