PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Assassin's Creed 3 The Silent Shadow

steryman_007
12-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Hey guys yesterday I've seen a player having The Silent Shadow wearing a hood. I don't have screenshots, but I've seen a guy wearing hood. I don't know if it was The Silent Shadow, I was new to the multiplayer(of AC3, I've played Revelations), but now that I've got used to it and learned the characters, I guess he was.

YourInnate
12-06-2012, 08:31 PM
The warrior costume for the silent shadow is the one with the white hood. It's essentially the sentinel costume from ACR.

steryman_007
12-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Okay thanks for the reply but how can I get it? Was it a limited period? I know it wasn't a Champions Pack set, because PC users doesn't have Champions Pack in the Abstergo Store.

Later edit: Okay so I've read on a forum that outfit was a limited period for participating at the first event. Sadly I wanted it so much but I couldn't participate because I didn't completed the singleplayer yet(I like to beat singleplayer first).... is it... is it true?

Mr_Halo
12-13-2012, 01:00 AM
Okay thanks for the reply but how can I get it? Was it a limited period? I know it wasn't a Champions Pack set, because PC users doesn't have Champions Pack in the Abstergo Store.

Later edit: Okay so I've read on a forum that outfit was a limited period for participating at the first event. Sadly I wanted it so much but I couldn't participate because I didn't completed the singleplayer yet(I like to beat singleplayer first).... is it... is it true?

I don't know if it applies to PC, but on xbox when I downloaded the Hidden Secrets DLC I received the warrior outfits for the Sharpshooter, Redcoat, and Silent Shadow for free without having to buying them with credits. If you don't want the DLC then I believe the next multiplayer event starts around the end of Dec.