PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Shard of Eden and assassin recruits?

SixKeys
12-06-2012, 03:19 PM
After you finish all Captain Kidd missions, you acquire the Shard of Eden. A notification keeps popping up saying "citizen mission obect acquired" but I've looked around and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with it.

I've also heard you can recruit up to 6 assassins but I've only found 4. I don't see any liberation missions marked on my map anymore so it would seem I've done all of them. How am I supposed to recruit the remaining two?

MT4K
12-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Icons don't always appear on the map. You will have to run around and look for them the old fashioned way most likely. I've had icons not appear on the map and even had ones appear with nothing there... Also had icons appear in the wrong place. Oh well.

You don't do anything with the Shard of Eden. It just has a % to stop incoming bullets on Connor. You will get a sort of brown glow appear on Connor when it has deflected bullets.

cmrggamer
12-06-2012, 05:52 PM
After you finish all Captain Kidd missions, you acquire the Shard of Eden. A notification keeps popping up saying "citizen mission obect acquired" but I've looked around and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with it.

I've also heard you can recruit up to 6 assassins but I've only found 4. I don't see any liberation missions marked on my map anymore so it would seem I've done all of them. How am I supposed to recruit the remaining two?

There are 6 assassin recruits. To find your last two, go to your map when you're in NY and Boston scroll down to the liberation mission icon and it will show you which two regions still have some Templar control--those are the regions where your assassins will be. And as MT4K said, you'll have to run around (try going to the blurry areas of your map) to find the remaining missions and recruits.
Also, just a note, there are 3 assassin recruits in both cities, if that helps at all :)

AntiChrist7
12-06-2012, 07:39 PM
yep there are 6. one for every district. but viewpoints dont cover everything so sometimes you have tto scout around a bit.

on the wikia the 6 are named so you can see who you lack

SixKeys
12-06-2012, 11:46 PM
I've got the three recruits from Boston and one from NY. I've been pretty much all over the map already and cleared out all the forts (at least I think so). I may still have some viewpoints to scale, maybe that'll help.