PDA

View Full Version : How to Redeem season pass for AC3 Deluxe Edition purchased from UBIshop!?thx

cs17
12-06-2012, 12:34 PM
How to Redeem season pass for AC3 Deluxe Edition purchased from UBIshop!?thx
i had already install the benedict arnold DLC.
i have no idea how to redeem the season pass as my order on UBIshop stated boxed shipment?
beside can anyone help me with the latest AC3 Hidden Secrets DLC?Totally no idea!
Thanks First!!

Roanark
12-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Good question! :D
I have no idea... :l

cmrggamer
12-06-2012, 05:45 PM
How to Redeem season pass for AC3 Deluxe Edition purchased from UBIshop!?thx
i had already install the benedict arnold DLC.
i have no idea how to redeem the season pass as my order on UBIshop stated boxed shipment?
beside can anyone help me with the latest AC3 Hidden Secrets DLC?Totally no idea!
Thanks First!!

Do you have the Benedict Arnold missions in the game? If not, go to your order history and there should be an activation key. Go to the main menu when you start up the game and select Extras, and there should be something that says Redeem. When you hit that, it should ask for your serial code. After typing it in and starting the game you should get a number of messages saying stuff has been unlocked.
From what I understood, Deluxe owners received the DLC with the copy of the game--you just have to activate it with the key.

Hope that helps!

cs17
12-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Do you have the Benedict Arnold missions in the game? If not, go to your order history and there should be an activation key. Go to the main menu when you start up the game and select Extras, and there should be something that says Redeem. When you hit that, it should ask for your serial code. After typing it in and starting the game you should get a number of messages saying stuff has been unlocked.
From what I understood, Deluxe owners received the DLC with the copy of the game--you just have to activate it with the key.

Hope that helps!

Thx first, i had already activated the benedict arnold mission...whic means the latest AC3 Hidden Secrets DLC is already in my deluxe edition after i activate the benedict arnold mission?

cmrggamer
12-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Thx first, i had already activated the benedict arnold mission...whic means the latest AC3 Hidden Secrets DLC is already in my deluxe edition after i activate the benedict arnold mission?

Well, from what I understood when I looked at the DLC it looked to be what was included when you bought the Deluxe Edition...when I went to Ubishop it does say, " Deluxe Edition owners will get exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack." I think this means that we got it when the game came out. You can check to see if you have it in your game already by checking the naval missions and see if you have the three put out by the DLC (Example: Mayan Ruins).

Does that make sense?
I have no idea what to do when the next DLC comes out, but I guess we'll see.

cs17
12-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Well, from what I understood when I looked at the DLC it looked to be what was included when you bought the Deluxe Edition...when I went to Ubishop it does say, " Deluxe Edition owners will get exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack." I think this means that we got it when the game came out. You can check to see if you have it in your game already by checking the naval missions and see if you have the three put out by the DLC (Example: Mayan Ruins).

Does that make sense?
I have no idea what to do when the next DLC comes out, but I guess we'll see.

Thanks alot! will try to check it as i jz started to play AC3!
anyhow i hope ubisoft will improve their work regarding DLC..they shld actually provided a complete information for all AC3 user!

cmrggamer
12-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Thanks alot! will try to check it as i jz started to play AC3!
anyhow i hope ubisoft will improve their work regarding DLC..they shld actually provided a complete information for all AC3 user!

I hope you figure it out.
I agree, because I know that I will personally be lost when the other DLC comes out, haha.