PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed IV: Ideas for the Time Period

redum93
12-06-2012, 05:06 AM
Assassins Creed III was pretty sick, I liked how it took place in colonial America with the revolution. Going off of this, I was wondering where Ubisoft will take AC next. I was thinking maybe something like the Napoleonic Wars, Napoleon and the french are controlled by the Templars and an Assassin has to stop them or something like that. If you have any ideas what next time period could be used comment!

Rugterwyper32
12-06-2012, 05:15 AM
I would like them to take a step back in terms of time period. A few ideas I've had are southern Spain during the Reconquista (the mix of Arabic and European architecture would make for something interesting, and getting to explore La Alhambra would be amazing), or the Dutch Revolt (Amsterdam, Brussels and Maastricht sound like neat cities if you ask me). If we keep moving forward, I'd say go for the South American Wars of Independence (Lima, Quito, Sucre and/or Bogota could be cities)

TrueAssassin77
12-06-2012, 05:16 AM
most likely france.

or they will feel the need to something the "suprises us"

you know how they are, they do something different simply because we said they were going to do something