PDA

View Full Version : Assassins network problem

HamadALDossari
12-06-2012, 02:53 AM
Nothing i do in the single player is recorded, im TRYING to compete in the SP event....but NON of the ships i destroy r recorded...I need help
Dont say i have to be online cause i am

montagemik
12-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Nothing i do in the single player is recorded, im TRYING to compete in the SP event....but NON of the ships i destroy r recorded...I need help
Dont say i have to be online cause i am

Do you have Any ANIMUS HACKS activated ?

Why are you trying to destroy ships for the single player event ?

Do you know the single player event LEAVE NO WITNESSES finished a while ago ?

NO events are currently active ! :confused:

john63
12-06-2012, 05:00 AM
I believe he's referring to the new event, "Naval Supremacy," that started today.

Did you register for the event? It won't count your kills towards the event until after you've registered for it. Also, it doesn't update live; it changes every ~6 hours or so. Just keep killing and trust that they're being counted, lol (once you've registered, of course.)

HamadALDossari
12-06-2012, 08:14 AM
I believe he's referring to the new event, "Naval Supremacy," that started today.

Did you register for the event? It won't count your kills towards the event until after you've registered for it. Also, it doesn't update live; it changes every ~6 hours or so. Just keep killing and trust that they're being counted, lol (once you've registered, of course.)

Yea i registered when it started .-.
And i just checked again, my score is still 0 :L
ill keep destroying them and hope it gets recorded .-.

HamadALDossari
12-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Do you have Any ANIMUS HACKS activated ?

Why are you trying to destroy ships for the single player event ?

Do you know the single player event LEAVE NO WITNESSES finished a while ago ?

NO events are currently active ! :confused:

The event started today .-.

montagemik
12-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Nope - ONLY single player event i had was Leave No witnesses . Nothing listed since . :nonchalance:

Last multiplayer i have listed were Revolution & Reinforcements ( Deadly shadows begins in 24 days )

NO Mention of ANY other events in any game Menu SINGLE OR MULTIPLAYER . Nothing since Reinforcements finished.

I'm looking at my game menus RIGHT NOW - Says nothing .

SO As the WORLD seems to be getting this info at different times - WHAT'S THE POINT TRYING TO COMPETE -
It's clearly intended to give only certain people an advantage & head start yet again ,
Like the leave no witnesses being timed for USA Thanksgiving vacation . .

Kyphosian
12-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Nope - ONLY single player event i had was Leave No witnesses . Nothing listed since . :nonchalance:

Last multiplayer i have listed were Revolution & Reinforcements ( Deadly shadows begins in 24 days )

NO Mention of ANY other events in any game Menu SINGLE OR MULTIPLAYER . Nothing since Reinforcements finished.

I'm looking at my game menus RIGHT NOW - Says nothing .

SO As the WORLD seems to be getting this info at different times - WHAT'S THE POINT TRYING TO COMPETE -
It's clearly intended to give only certain people an advantage & head start yet again ,
Like the leave no witnesses being timed for USA Thanksgiving vacation . .

You have to go to the Competition tab in the Assassin's Network to read about/register for the new Naval Supremecy event. You won't find any info on it in-game or in the News Feed. Makes you wonder...

montagemik
12-06-2012, 11:44 AM
You have to go to the Competition tab in the Assassin's Network to read about/register for the new Naval Supremecy event. You won't find any info on it in-game or in the News Feed. Makes you wonder...

Like i said - These events are being aimed specifically at only a small percentage of the game playerbase .

What's the point of linking to the assassin network or being online at all if we're told Jack S*** about global events.