PDA

View Full Version : Next AC title... AC: retribution (spoilers)

avk111
12-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Ok guys this is what I think should happen in the next AC game....

lets start....

5 years have passed since the American revolution, our hero Connor is no more an assassins he resides in the homestead all alone , cutting wood , and living his life alone, he has left his task as an assassin and sees no other way in his life.

One day Lafayette come and informs connor that his help is needed in France, due to the bad economic situation there and they are afraid that the Templars are plotting against king Louie. Connor tells him he has left his mission as an assassin long time ago and doesn't believe in justice anymore, when out of the blue , the woke he flirted with in AC 3 tells him that she is going there to help support the assassins order in France , and tells him how Achilles would have wanted him to go and finish what he started.

Connor though not very convinced agrees and travels to France, Europe with Lafyette and that women (who is part of the order) just to take a look himself.

After arriving to Paris he is introduced to the order , where he finds out that a man from the order has betrayed them for the Templars.

This is just a start throwing ideas here and there what do you guys think do you like it ?

avk111
12-05-2012, 10:02 PM
By the way in the next title Connor meets a young women/boy still have not made up my mind , and he trains the youngster how to be an fully fledged assassin, so basically play as two assassins in the sometime and the gameplay give you battles of both Connor and his new student together, The reason it's called retribution well I won't say I'm just brainstorming ideas :p

TrueAssassin77
12-06-2012, 12:57 AM
cool

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
12-06-2012, 04:59 AM
Ok guys this is what I think should happen in the next AC game....

lets start....

5 years have passed since the American revolution, our hero Connor is no more an assassins he resides in the homestead all alone , cutting wood , and living his life alone, he has left his task as an assassin and sees no other way in his life.

One day Lafayette come and informs connor that his help is needed in France, due to the bad economic situation there and they are afraid that the Templars are plotting against king Louie. Connor tells him he has left his mission as an assassin long time ago and doesn't believe in justice anymore, when out of the blue , the woke he flirted with in AC 3 tells him that she is going there to help support the assassins order in France , and tells him how Achilles would have wanted him to go and finish what he started.

Connor though not very convinced agrees and travels to France, Europe with Lafyette and that women (who is part of the order) just to take a look himself.

After arriving to Paris he is introduced to the order , where he finds out that a man from the order has betrayed them for the Templars.

This is just a start throwing ideas here and there what do you guys think do you like it ?

No, just no. How about this:

French Revolution

- Two major characters - Connor and a French Assassin (for a character who is actually connected with the situation).

Story - Connor journeys to France with Stephane Chapheau at the invitation of La Fayette. Assassin's Creed 3 ends basically right before the start of the French Revolution. Connor is witness to, but not instrumental in, the revolution, which is led by the French Assassins. Stephane becomes actively involved, with Connor being hesitant to becoming too involved. He takes pride in the relatively easy gains of the revolutionaries who work to expel the Templar-led monarchy and upper classes.

- There are regional Assassin Branches and Templar Rites.The Templar Rites are established in nations and major cities within those nations (British Rite in London, French Rite in Paris). Assassin Branches are also established in similar fashion, but there are still Assassin fortresses, large hideouts like Alamut and Masyaf. The Montagnards are one of these hideouts, led by Robespierre, who also has a political position. They are based in a hideout called the Mountain. The Montagnards are more left-leaning, more radical Assassins, and those who lead the revolutionary effort.

- The 1st and 2nd Wars of the Coalition during this time (England, Russia, Spain, Prussia, Austria, Naples, and the Netherlands fighting against revolutionary France), the counterrevolutionaries trying to reestablish a monarchy in France (these guys would be Templars), and conflict with the Girondists (a more conservative revolutionary political faction) would lead Robespierre, by this time Mentor/Master of all the French Assassins, to begin the Reign of Terror, in which he uses the state (in much the same fashion as the French monarchy of 1307) to round up and execute the wealthy, the remaining French Templars, and all other dissidents of the revolution. Connor and the new French Assassin would find issue with this, and ultimately decide that Robespierre must die for the good of the Brotherhood. Of course there would be Templar targets leading up to this. The game would end with the death of Robespierre.

Auztinito
12-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Aveline from Liberation would probably be in it as well if it's in France.I'm assuming because of her French descent.

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
12-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Aveline from Liberation would probably be in it as well if it's in France.I'm assuming because of her French descent.

No, doubt it. What I was thinking though is that if you had the next two games be French Revolution (second game up to Robespierre's death, third game up to Napoleon's death) then that's a time span of nearly 30 years or so. You could have a War of 1812 DLC to accompany the third game. Connor would go back to the US during the war, would go to New York, Baltimore, and New Orleans. Aveline is the master assassin/mentor of the Louisiana Assassins. Because otherwise there's no real reason for Aveline to go to France. Connor would ONLY go because of an invitation from La Fayette.

Will_Lucky
12-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Here is the problem with your theories, Connor was born in 1756. Unless you want yet another Assassin going into his retirement despite the occupation they all have you will kill him young.