PDA

View Full Version : Finally, I used Animus Hacked Perk. Share your experience/abilities if you did aswel

MustafaQuraishi
12-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Ever since i learned about animus hacked perk, I was trying and trying to increase my kill streak so that i can reach to 8 kill streak. But i was unable to. All i had to do is to maintain my death to kill ratio 1:3 so that even if i get killed i can actually increase my kill streak every time i respawn with the help of kill-buffer death-perk and finally i did it, two times in yesterday session. Obviously, in first session i was so overwhelmed that i killed every civillian around me :p

anyways, here are my ability set that i used to achieve it

- BodyGuard
- Smoke Bomb
- Knives
- Blender
- Kill Buffer
- Animus Hack
- 2x Kill Bonus

With the help of Bodyguard/smokebomb and knives, I was able to get at least 3 stuns + 1 kill before i die. Eventually giving me 1:4 Death-Kill ratio ...

Share your experiences and ability set.

P.S:
I played against SirOfficer91 (or SirOff91) yesterday and he is such an amazing player. Hats off to him

CryptoNarwhals
12-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Congrats on getting it!
I like it, though I know some people think it's OP even after the nerf.
It's especially effective in Deathmatch on Fort Wolcott or New York Brewery, everyone is crammed together so closely that it makes it easier to get a ton of kills with it.

WiNGSPANTT
12-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Personally I prefer the Silent Hack Streak but congrats either way.

FilipinoNinja67
12-05-2012, 11:09 PM
The first time I used Animus Hack I got a 20K in deathmatch. I then laughed at how overpowered the killstreak is and took it off.

n00bfi_97
12-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Oh sh.it, Andrew's back

MustafaQuraishi
12-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Hey guys, could you please share your ability set as well ?

ClownDemon
12-05-2012, 11:25 PM
I've obtained hack twice. It's very fun.

My abilities:

- Disguise (Cooldown Reduction)
- Firecrackers (Cooldown Reduction)
- Knives (Increased Duration)
- Overall Cooldowns
- Kill Buffer
- Silent Hack
- x2 Bonus

I like silent hack since stuns count towards the killstreak. I usually aim for silent/incognitos with my kills, so I find it better to use the silent kill streak one.

I don't use smoke bombs because I really don't find them fun/challenging.