PDA

View Full Version : Get Rid of the Mohawk for DLC?

Ancient Attero
12-05-2012, 07:30 PM
I'll be honest, I do not like mohawk style Connor. Do you think for future DLC (like the upcoming Tyranny of GW) that Connor should revert back to the earlier version?

Being that the mohawk was a battle thing anyway, and the war is over, plus for the fact that this DLC will be after the end of the game; I think it would make sense for him to grow his hair back out like it was.

Locopells
12-05-2012, 07:52 PM
The DLC will be an alt timeline, in which he may not shave his hair, so quite possibly.

Eduard413
12-05-2012, 11:37 PM
If I understood correctly, the timeline in the game won´t be alternative so Connor will still have mohawk or maybe he will had it, I think they meant the DLC story will be alternative history for the real life history, like Shaun Hastings sayed when Desmond asked him, Desmond asked if Washington did have apple in 1781 and He sayed probably but It might not be the year 1781 but in different year so he sayed they might relive these memories too, I believe the DLC will bring something new from present timeline, well I still hope they will hint Desmond in the next game so he can have a normal epic ending with everything solved

Bullet747
12-06-2012, 01:47 AM
Maby his hair can grow back?

I just prefered the full head of hair. He looked way more badass.

montagemik
12-06-2012, 01:54 AM
I'll be honest, I do not like mohawk style Connor. Do you think for future DLC (like the upcoming Tyranny of GW) that Connor should revert back to the earlier version?

Being that the mohawk was a battle thing anyway, and the war is over, plus for the fact that this DLC will be after the end of the game; I think it would make sense for him to grow his hair back out like it was.

I think this whole idea is pointless - Are you expecting to play main missions with his hood down in future DLC ?
After the ranting to have the hood put back up at end of game - Now we're wanting Hairstyles changed ?? :confused:

Wear the native outfit = instant hair

ace3001
12-06-2012, 02:22 AM
No, let it stay. Now that we have the hood up, it's not like it even matters, anyway.

Assassin_M
12-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Rather pointless...

BATISTABUS
12-06-2012, 02:37 AM
I don't know how to say this more nicely...but get over it. It's not going to change; it's a creative decision that's culturally appropriate.

Assassin_M
12-06-2012, 02:44 AM
I`m sure someone will come here trying to convey (While insulting everyone) how we shouldnt be patronizing, how this is a VERY legitimate complaint and how evil we all are....

Shame on us..

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
12-06-2012, 04:17 AM
Or he just won't EVER take off his hood...

Bullet747
12-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Now that we have the hood up, it's not like it even matters, anyway. Except when were in the Homestead:mad:. Yes, I'm kind of weird about this.

Bullet747
12-06-2012, 11:56 AM
I`m sure someone will come here trying to convey (While insulting everyone) how we shouldnt be patronizing, how this is a VERY legitimate complaint and how evil we all are....

Shame on us.. I don't have to justify the complaint. I get the opposing argument. It's just a personal thing. The devs can and probably will ignore it as is their right.

montagemik
12-06-2012, 12:02 PM
I don't have to justify the complaint. It's just a personal thing. The devs can and probably will ignore it as is their right.

So WEAR THE NATIVE outfit on homestead - You get your hair back . :nonchalance:

Bullet747
12-06-2012, 12:06 PM
So WEAR THE NATIVE outfit on homestead - You get your hair back . :nonchalance: I want the old hairstyle back when I'm in the normal assassin's outfit. I do go in the homestead regularly.

Example:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/121109/AC3_AnvilNext_Connor_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

montagemik
12-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Oh i'm sorry ......There isn't a FIX for WANT !

Bullet747
12-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Oh i'm sorry ......There isn't a FIX for WANT ! Indeed.:D

zelda.franco
12-06-2012, 01:12 PM

Shame on us..

I very liked this comment, it is ironic and sarcastic but as well it describes all of us (the players) very well.

As I said in another post: The Mohawk hairstyle makes a lot more realistic pj. Connor is not an English gentleman with the long hair, Haytham Kenway is, Charles Lee is.

Sorry for my english.

pirate1802
12-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Wear the native outfit = instant hair

lolol I laughed at the "instant hair" part xD

Ancient Attero
12-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Oh i'm sorry ......There isn't a FIX for WANT !

Dude you gotta calm down. This is just my opinion of it. Legitimacy aside I just don't like the mohawk on Connor, looks weird. And I just simply asked a question about the matter, not looking for huge backing and Devs to change this cause i WANT it.

Now obviously the "Hood" thing was legitimate. What assassin would openly (besides your recruits) run around rooftops and killing people without their hood up? I understand a mohawk is culturally accurate, i even said it before. They were used by native americans to symbolize that they were on the war path. Seeing how the war is over for Connor, or his war atleast, I was only wondering if people think the style should be kept for future DLC or if (because of a obvious passage of time) he should have his original style back. Obviously there will probably we scenes in future DLC where he may put his hood down when talking to allies.

Just one last time: This wasn't a plea to the Devs. It wasn't even a change I was demanding, just my opinion and asking the same of other fans.

montagemik
12-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Wasn't YOU i was replying to ................. But glad you're calm & not flying off the handle .

Try lightening up & taking a joke for what it is .
No need to explain any WANTS. :p

Ancient Attero
12-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Wasn't YOU i was replying to ................. But glad you're calm & not flying off the handle .

No need to explain any WANTS. :p

Hey its hard to get a read on inflections and tone from text. I read it as you were getting mad over the subject, my bad. When I see a words in CAPS on a forum i assume "anger". Seeing how were all raging, inconsiderate, selfish fanboys who think were entitled and all. :p

Mr_Shade
12-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Well..

people raged about the hood.. and now the hair?

It's unlikely that the hair style will be changed for the main game - however who knows about the dlc.. or when the DLC is set.. so you may see another hair style..

You may not..

;)

psf22
12-07-2012, 02:27 PM
I even liked the forcibly removed hood 1 night only haircut when you recruit Jabob.

(Yes I know it's glitched)

montagemik
12-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Hey its hard to get a read on inflections and tone from text. I read it as you were getting mad over the subject, my bad. When I see a words in CAPS on a forum i assume "anger". Seeing how were all raging, inconsiderate, selfish fanboys who think were entitled and all. :p

No, i use CAPS for emphasis , or basic simple points are totally missed .
I Don't rage on forums .............i find the tantrums hilarious & usually respond with sarcasm . Beats outright namecalling i find. :nonchalance:

Ancient Attero
12-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Well..

people raged about the hood.. and now the hair?

It's unlikely that the hair style will be changed for the main game - however who knows about the dlc.. or when the DLC is set.. so you may see another hair style..

You may not..

;)

Is this a hint at a 80's rock hair style for Connor? I HOPE SO!

psf22
12-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Is this a hint at a 80's rock hair style for Connor? I HOPE SO!

Like this?

http://imgix.8tracks.com/mix_covers/000/809/896/79783.original.jpg?fm=jpg&q=65&sharp=15&vib=10&w=521&h=521&fit=crop

Bullet747
12-07-2012, 08:32 PM

No need to explain any WANTS. :p That's good. I wasn't sure if you were mad at me or not. :P