PDA

View Full Version : hi come on i compeleted the game in under 3 days wtf ? now what

marleman89
12-05-2012, 05:44 PM
as the title says -.-

come on i feel like i have payed 79,99 euro´s to much for this game

heroes of might and magic 6 takes at least 3 - 4 days with one race to complete

what can i use the Assassins creed 3 for now.

Boemundus
12-05-2012, 06:32 PM
There are plenty of things to do: secondary missions, naval missions, challanges, hunting... I've spent more than 5 hours just roaming the frontier and exploring, between a quest and another... Dude, you rushed the game :p

Roanark
12-05-2012, 06:47 PM
How long did you play each day is the question.... If you play hours at a time for a game whose entire series averages around 20 hours a game (and you should know this by now) than that's pretty reasonable.
Sync objectives, naval missions, homestead missions, hunting, trading.... Do these throughout the story instead of after, because if you just hop from one story mission to the next it's hard to enjoy the game.
Do a second play-through, controls and everything are frustrating at the beginning because they explain so little, now that you know what you're doing (I hope) play a second time, that's what I did and now I'm taking my time and doing as much as I can and loving it.

Collecting and doing as many optional missions and objectives drug the game out another few days on my second play-through.

cloud0929
12-06-2012, 05:45 AM
This game can be done in 20 -30 hrs when full story mode, but when you do side quests you can almost reach 100 hrs I think, Don't rush the game, just enjoy it :D plus, there are DLCs to follow :)