PDA

View Full Version : Did not receive Ubi credits!

TheDNAse
12-05-2012, 04:05 PM
As the UPlay launcher's 'actions' mention that I should get 10 credits on completion of sequence 1 and 2 (Mystery Guest) and should get 20 credits on completion of sequence 6 (Tea is for Englishman) but I have reached sequence 10 and have not received any of those credits..! :confused:

Am I missing something? Is there any additional criteria that should also be satisfied for getting those credits?

TheDNAse
12-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Yeah, found the answer to my own question...
A bug is what this can only be called as...

It turns out if you have UPlay launcher running offline, you dont get any credits!

I thought, why run the Uplay launcher online when I am playing the single player, dint make sense..!
After tying out all I could, finally decided to give this hypothesis a try and it worked, kept the launcher online when I completed the game and I got my 30 credits..
So now I am the only person (or one of the very few people) I guess, who as per UPlay 'Actions' tab has completed the 12th sequence but hasn't completed sequence 1&2 as well as sequence 6, funny eh!

Hey you guys at Ubi, care to give it a fix?

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah, found the answer to my own question...
A bug is what this can only be called as...

It turns out if you have UPlay launcher running offline, you dont get any credits!

I thought, why run the Uplay launcher online when I am playing the single player, dint make sense..!
After tying out all I could, finally decided to give this hypothesis a try and it worked, kept the launcher online when I completed the game and I got my 30 credits..
So now I am the only person (or one of the very few people) I guess, who as per UPlay 'Actions' tab has completed the 12th sequence but hasn't completed sequence 1&2 as well as sequence 6, funny eh!

Hey you guys at Ubi, care to give it a fix?
Have you tried replaying Sequence 12 while in online mode?