PDA

View Full Version : Boycott

FilipinoNinja67
12-05-2012, 01:26 PM
I have been killed through my smoke for the last time! I constantly get aerialed/acrobatic killed through all of my smokebombs. I am so sick of this and the only solution is buffing smokebomb.

On top of getting killed through my smokes I'm also getting stunned when I'm trying to focus. I've tested it and ,even when crafted on duration, the smokebomb runs out before the focus fills up. This is outrageous! Both the smokebomb height and duration must be buffed so I can score high because right now it's the game that is holding me back.

On top of that ubisoft should get rid of counters to smoke like animus shield and bring the stun prompt back. Because of shield I get killed through smoke a lot more and my gun sometimes misses. This ability is over powered and should be removed at once while smokebomb gets a buff.because of no stun prompt I have no absolute idea of who my persuer is and I don't know when to mash the stun button.

Merged kill/stun button is the dumbest idea of all. I can no longer sit in corners and attempt to defend myself by mashing the B button?

I think we should take action and boycott AC3! But since we already bought it we should just not play for an entire week! I already have 2 people that will be participating but obviously this boycott will be open to all.

If you wish to join the boycott please contact me and I will send you the boycott application forms for you to fill out and send back to me so I can verify that you are a dedicated fan. Contact me on the forums or on xbox. Forum Name: I think it's "FilipinoNinja67". Xbox Gamertag: "FilipinoNinja67"

Boycott Participant Count: Possibly 96 if I get the application papers emailed back. Stay strong!

Note: Any poster to this thread will receive PM's from me sending the applications to them. Please fill the 4 pages out and send the filled out pages back in a PM. Thanks!

dondarko
12-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Inb4 someone walks into this tripwire....:nonchalance:

FilipinoNinja67
12-05-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm sending you the boycott application papers in a PM right now. Thank you so much for trying to get your voice heard and don't worry, I've seen this last year, it will definitly work!

UnsparingWord
12-05-2012, 02:17 PM
hmmm. . . I smell something fishy here :P

SquirrelInDaSky
12-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Another AC - another boycott.

Signed.

Jaanii95
12-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I really hope this is a joke....

NovaMage
12-05-2012, 02:38 PM
LOL, this has to be the most clever ever trolling thread ever done. Nice job filippino ninja!

PANiC_ATTACKER
12-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Are you at it again Filipino!!

Emvidasch
12-05-2012, 03:48 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/293/590/6f6.gif

Wolfsbane5
12-05-2012, 04:44 PM
I have been killed through my smoke for the last time! I constantly get aerialed/acrobatic killed through all of my smokebombs. I am so sick of this and the only solution is buffing smokebomb.

On top of getting killed through my smokes I'm also getting stunned when I'm trying to focus. I've tested it and ,even when crafted on duration, the smokebomb runs out before the focus fills up. This is outrageous! Both the smokebomb height and duration must be buffed so I can score high because right now it's the game that is holding me back.

On top of that ubisoft should get rid of counters to smoke like animus shield and bring the stun prompt back. Because of shield I get killed through smoke a lot more and my gun sometimes misses. This ability is over powered and should be removed at once while smokebomb gets a buff.because of no stun prompt I have no absolute idea of who my persuer is and I don't know when to mash the stun button.

Merged kill/stun button is the dumbest idea of all. I can no longer sit in corners and attempt to defend myself by mashing the B button?

I think we should take action and boycott AC3! But since we already bought it we should just not play for an entire week! I already have 2 people that will be participating but obviously this boycott will be open to all.

If you wish to join the boycott please contact me and I will send you the boycott application forms for you to fill out and send back to me so I can verify that you are a dedicated fan. Contact me on the forums or on xbox. Forum Name: I think it's "FilipinoNinja67". Xbox Gamertag: "FilipinoNinja67"

Boycott Participant Count: Possibly 5 if I get the application papers emailed back. Stay strong!

You're trrolling right? buff smoke's hight because people can kill you from rooftops. And its duration because you want to use it to build focus.
Boycott it... hmm are you going out on holiday and not have acces to you're xbox? that would explain your boycott...

You, my fellow Templar are an idiot (or a trolling genius). I'm happy with smokebomb as it is.
Yet more happy with Animus Shield, better yet Animus shield crafted to give it 2 charges and slightly longer duration.

I Salute you.

Yutake782
12-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Signed.
My smoke bomb deserves better than this! We can make a bright change to the future.

Carbiner
12-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Note trolling requires a sense of humor and that is all but absent from these forums, sorry.

G1ZMO_DRAG0N
12-05-2012, 05:48 PM
You see me troooolin'

WHU Stay Fresh
12-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Your trolling right?

Imabananadean
12-05-2012, 06:14 PM
http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/587/whats-going-on-in-this-thr.jpg

SeeknDestroy1318
12-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Your trolling right?

Best cosplay ive seen this year.

Yutake782
12-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Your trolling right?

Nope this is obviously serious stuff.

Reign
12-05-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm on board, signed.

I would also compel Ubisoft to make it so that anytime I use a smoke bomb 150 rabid unicorns flood the map and kill all my opponents netting me a quick 15,000 points.

Well played OP. :)

BakaOWL
12-05-2012, 06:44 PM
I thought all this smoke bomb whining was over with for awhile. Only solution is to get some real skill and quit smoking. :confused:

Yutake782
12-05-2012, 07:13 PM
I thought all this smoke bomb whining was over with for awhile. Only solution is to get some real skill and quit smoking. :confused:

Smoke bomb whining? It's clearly not powerful enough. I want every player in the match to simultaneously die when I drop smoke bomb. Oh, it should also be a nuke.

BakaOWL
12-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Shh, that's a upcoming DLC, the english accquire a nuclear bomb and nuke the colonies. :rolleyes:

Bashilir
12-05-2012, 08:01 PM
What an idiot. If anything, they need to be nerfed. The entire skill is ridiculous. You can completely dodge people, stun them, and be a ******bag in Assassinate with it. The only boycotts about smokebombs should be to nerf it or remove it, seriously.

Yutake782
12-05-2012, 08:36 PM
What an idiot. If anything, they need to be nerfed. The entire skill is ridiculous. You can completely dodge people, stun them, and be a ******bag in Assassinate with it. The only boycotts about smokebombs should be to nerf it or remove it, seriously.

What? I'm tired of people killing me from the rooftops even when I drop smoke bomb. To be honest I believe the smoke bomb should be buffed and have an infinite vertical range. Also shield is an extremely OP ability that should be removed. I mean who has the right to go through my OSB or my gun? Silly ubisoft.

ThaFazz
12-05-2012, 08:57 PM
You must be new here.

Raibuscus
12-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Dude, no way... That wouldn't even make smoke bomb good!

It should have a 10 second cooldown and when crafted on - cooldown: 2 seconds
- duration: 2 mins
- distance: whole map

It should ofcourse stun every pursuer for you and then kill your target for an incog + hidden :)
In assassinate it'll kill everyone for incog + hidden.
It should stop Animus shield aswell, someone who usesd animus shield will get killed for every bonus that there is in the game.

FilipinoNinja67
12-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Great suggestions guys! I'm currently overwhelmed with the number of applications I have to send. We have to work out a date where we all must not play AC3 MP and Ubisoft, intimidated by the 20 people that just suddenly stopped playing will have to listen to us!

@Bashilir You obviously never played ACB. Go back to that game then we'll talk. I'm an ACB vet!

@everyone that thinks I'm trolling. There are definitly times in the past of which I have trolled but when it comes down to a matter as serious as this I can't even imagine the thought of someone trolling on subjects like this. That wouldn't accomplish anything but would just waste everyone's time which is not cool. Instead we must all stop our trolling and come together as one commodity of yagoogilies whilst scootilyboopin through these dark times for ACMP. For only if we come together will we be able to make our voices heard!

Stay strong fellow Templars!

Jaanii95
12-05-2012, 10:35 PM
well played!......well played.

Rossko23
12-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Agreed! I also think that we should demand a patch so we can get every piece of pre-order content free due to the atrocities here! I want the Redcoat for all this trouble. I can still get roofed when I smoke bomb! I'm going back to AC:R. I mean, I can't wait a whole 100 seconds base just to see WW3 start!

Aqueous12
12-05-2012, 11:02 PM
This is the worst kind of trolling, obvious trolling. I prefer trolling to be much more subtle.

ClownDemon
12-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Yeah, picking out your target is soooo hard! I need something to help me in any way I can.

Yutake782
12-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Smoke bomb should be able to cancel out any kills and stuns for the entire match except your own.

Murd3r Claws
12-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Trolling? You guys seriously think he's trolling? I 100% agree with him. Here are my reasons why

When I use my smoke bomb I use it to either stop you from killing me or so I can kill you. It's not my fault you got trapped in it. So I deserve the best amount of points for killing/stunning you.
And Animus Shield...don't even get me started...how many times do I use my team to set traps for you guys with trip mines only for you to AS right through them...I mean come on! I'm sick of having to wait for my abilities reload while you keep running in with Boost Cooldowns...So usually I stay on the roof waiting for you to run past so I can shoot you. Lucky for me I just have to tap the button and you die so that's good. but what makes me mad is when I'm climbing up the side of a building and someone knives me! UGH it seems like no matter what I do I always get knived when I climb buildings.

Also I see a lot of people complain about hack. It takes so much time to get it. Especially against good players. I never know if my target has SB so I have to chase kill them or use my gun until I get my hack. So dont go complaining...if anything its under powered...if I have my hack activated then...well this would be like Mass Morph and hack...I it should make all NPCs look like me so I can find the players easier...

TELEPORT IS SO OP!!!!! Really? All you have to do is stop and in a couple seconds you could be out of gun range? I say get rid of it or at least ban it from tournaments...

Thats really all I have to say...I hate this game...they ruined everything about it...everything thats been mentioned plus more...sign me up...

G1ZMO_DRAG0N
12-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Dude look what you started....next time just put *sarcasm* next to it :|

Phalanx585
12-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Signed
I think it would also help if the Pistol ability was removed and when I drop Smoke Bomb, the guy from TMNT movie screams "NINJA VANISH!!!!" Make it happen Ubisoft, or I may never play again.

Murd3r Claws
12-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Hey I got a messafge telling me about this post...I think it's the second most important post on the forum. The first being the VAA recruitment thread...that is really the most important! The moderators should Sticky that post for sure.

FilipinoNinja67
12-06-2012, 02:15 AM
Dude look what you started....next time just put *sarcasm* next to it :|

But by putting "sarcasm" next to it it would look like I'm trying to troll? :confused:

ACB_Old_School
12-06-2012, 02:41 AM
Its not trolling if nobody gets mad -_-

remember the stun-locking thread? ppl were mad

little over a year ago a thread by Dave0718 called "all great acb players hate ACR" got 45 pages of people very angry.

You have much to learn.

Dirtyhonkie
12-06-2012, 02:43 AM

Boycott Participant Count: Possibly 35 if I get the application papers emailed back. Stay strong!

Aerials are not defended by any ability in the game never have been and never will. If you have an attacker over your head you can only run, decoy, bodyguard or teleport. If you mad mad that your smokebomb doesn't stop you from getting dived bomb then you must be a brand new player that doesn't know any better.This is a rant from a console kid thats just mad cause bad. You better not ever play with us pros on pc because you will slit your wrists lol. Maybe play more and learn the game and what beats what. Or just quit, don't play, find a game your good at. They aren't gonna change it cuz u do bad, hope you get better and enjoy this fantastic multi player concept. :-)

G1ZMO_DRAG0N
12-06-2012, 02:54 AM
But by putting "sarcasm" next to it it would look like I'm trying to troll? :confused:

well then...i am quite scared of what is to become of this thread =/

cruzateu
12-06-2012, 03:20 AM
i think smoke bomb should have its cooldown to 2 secons, and when crafted 0 seconds of cooldown. So we could throw them at the roof . OF COURSE it should have a duration of 20 seconds each smoke bomb. And when you use smoke bomb, it activates ALL loss streak and show all people in the map. Because it is unfair to not have a smoke bomb. So we could throw smoke bomb below ourselves, with infinite minor hack we could kill everyone from far away with 2x score and than gain 30k. OHHH we should remove the score cap, it is unfair to smoke bomb.

FilipinoNinja67
12-06-2012, 03:38 AM
well then...i am quite scared of what is to become of this thread =/

Me too... Me too

Dirtyhonkie
12-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Mushroom cloud that goes up to the roof ? Oh yeah and its pepper spray gas? Have you learned yet that smoke isn't supposed to protect against aerial attack? Or anything else against it either? Yes , boycott it because you get owned and dunno the mechanics of the engine. How you got master of disguise beside your name and you don't even know aerials are immune to everything? UmadStupid?

Evil 5teven
12-06-2012, 01:25 PM
/signed

Definitely up for it!! Please upgrade the gun!! It should be autolock / instakill, with wallhack and aimbot!

Mc Dudes
12-06-2012, 02:18 PM

Boycott Participant Count: Possibly 35 if I get the application papers emailed back. Stay strong!

Stop trolling of course you should be able to roof someone true their smokebomb -_-

Zorboid Orbb
12-06-2012, 03:40 PM
@Filipino - The smell of sarcasm is strong in this thread :D No one is gonna stop using smoke dude. You better start using it again. You are losing the race :P

But I think its wayy better than it used to be in ACR! Still I love the ACB smoke.. Well, its moving towards ACB smoke... The entirety of the gameplay too! Lets see..

kiranearitachi
12-06-2012, 03:52 PM
lol what is this a smokebomb boycott. O noes my smoke didnt stop someone go cry more. Stop using easy mode smoke or ill keep using shield and running right through it.

Reign
12-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Of course we are boycotting. It's the only way to get the devs to understand they have made a horrible mistake on how smoke bombs work. It doesn't matter where my target/pursuer is I should be able to smoke them for MOAR points! Because if I can see you my smoke should stop you, simple as that. I don't see how the OP has not got more support on this issue seeing as smoke is the most underpowered / unappreciated ability in the game!

I just hope Ubisoft sorts this out quick before the boycott gets so many supporters there is no one on the MP, because of smoke being so weak compared to all the other abilities like glimmer and disruption.

kiranearitachi
12-06-2012, 04:05 PM
Of course we are boycotting. It's the only way to get the devs to understand they have made a horrible mistake on how smoke bombs work. It doesn't matter where my target/pursuer is I should be able to smoke them for MOAR points! Because if I can see you my smoke should stop you, simple as that. I don't see how the OP has not got more support on this issue seeing as smoke is the most underpowered / unappreciated ability in the game!

I just hope Ubisoft sorts this out quick before the boycott gets so many supporters there is no one on the MP, because of smoke being so weak compared to all the other abilities like glimmer and disruption.

Should hack be buffed to auto kill everyone without targeting them?

Reign
12-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Now that you mention it, to be a true "hack" it should reveal all players like those nifty contract lost thingies I keep activating. I wonder how I get so many of those in a row? Is there an in game challenge for that? If not there should be I be beast at getting those things. They should also lower the kills to activate the hack as well. I smell another boycott / petition / class action!

kiranearitachi
12-06-2012, 04:35 PM
ill sign that one you should have to get 1 kill to get the hack. that makes it balanced for people who have a hard time getting kills. it should also only work if you get a reckless kill for people who only run on rooftops

Raibuscus
12-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Mushroom cloud that goes up to the roof ? Oh yeah and its pepper spray gas? Have you learned yet that smoke isn't supposed to protect against aerial attack? Or anything else against it either? Yes , boycott it because you get owned and dunno the mechanics of the engine. How you got master of disguise beside your name and you don't even know aerials are immune to everything? UmadStupid?

LOL YEAH! OFCOURSE! We have to boycott the useless ability in order to make it balanced and NICE! It should kill everyone or stun anyone in area of it.

kiranearitachi
12-06-2012, 04:46 PM
LOL YEAH! OFCOURSE! We have to boycott the useless ability in order to make it balanced and NICE! It should kill everyone or stun anyone in area of it.

it should perma smoke everyone so you can go around and kill them easy

FilipinoNinja67
12-06-2012, 07:41 PM

This post made me reconsider something in the boycott.

He has reminded me of something I had once forgotten. Disguise should be buffed too! The useless ability should give the user a kill/stun range 3x that of the normal range and should automatically award the user a hidden/incog kill. This ability would go perfectly with smoke whenever there isn't a hiding spot near my target and then we would be able to OSB and still get max points!

Thanks! I will be sure to add you and your friend, "UmadStupid", to the growing list of boycotters that will boycott unless Ubi meets our demand!

Don't lose hope agents!

Emvidasch
12-06-2012, 08:03 PM
This post made me reconsider something in the boycott.

He has reminded me of something I had once forgotten. Disguise should be buffed too! The useless ability should give the user a kill/stun range 3x that of the normal range and should automatically award the user a hidden/incog kill. This ability would go perfectly with smoke whenever there isn't a hiding spot near my target and then we would be able to OSB and still get max points!

Thanks! I will be sure to add you and your friend, "UmadStupid", to the growing list of boycotters that will boycott unless Ubi meets our demand!

Don't lose hope agents!

Adding some more Uranium to a nuclear bomb eh? Oh man...

SolidSage
12-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Yeah, Smoke should have a 2 second cool down and the effective radius needs to be increased to cover ALL spawn locations and while they're about it, the duration needs to be at least 9 minutes or more because without that stuff smoke bomb is just an average ability that is too evenly balanced with the other abilities.
What a joke.

Oh, and I should be the only player that gets to use it too.

...what else...oh STUNLOCKING, this needs fixing so that I can do it all by myself to a full team of four on Manhunt because right now I have to enlist the aid of another player and that really sux.

Thanks Ubisoft.

P.S.
I would also like a million dollars a week and all my games for free forever.

FilipinoNinja67
12-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the support Solid Sage! Would you like to help me in spreading the boycott across the other ACMP forums?

Dirtyhonkie
12-07-2012, 09:12 AM
)

SoXFan231642
12-07-2012, 09:20 AM
is op complaining about smoke bombs not stopping aerial kills or just trolling??

yep this is definitely a troll.....

FilipinoNinja67
12-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Nay sir, tis not a troll, but a for-real strike on the ACMP hoping that it will become a better game afterwards.

Karryne
12-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Well met FilipinoNinja67!

I support your cause, please send me the form so I can sign it.

KryptoRaider94
12-10-2012, 11:37 AM
What the actual ****...

FilipinoNinja67
12-11-2012, 01:20 AM
The date has been set! Thank you to all that have agreed to participate in the boycott!

It will go down on December 21st, 2012 all day.

Made possible by you, the community. Together we will get our voices heard!

mhg87
12-11-2012, 01:35 AM
"Boycott the game because I suck"

FilipinoNinja67
12-11-2012, 03:18 AM
"Boycott the game because I suck"

Well, there's nothing wrong with the game if that's your reason but hey, we need all of the supporters we can get! Welcome aboard!

RoseLaddie
12-11-2012, 04:20 AM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/3/33/Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

FilipinoNinja67
12-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Does that picture signify your strong resentment towards AC3? Just because the boycott is happening in 10 days doesn't mean we don't need moar people.

Join us!

Jaanii95
12-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Hahaha so awesome! Boycotting AC3 on december 21st 2012.

wackywaffles2
12-11-2012, 11:02 PM
So make smoke just as OP as it was in ACR? And make the stun button B again so you get magically revealed to your target declining the chance of a focus kill without abilities? What is this i don't even.....oh well i admit the Dec 21st date was really clever. So now it seems that Ubisoft is getting a boycoot AND a lawsuit by angry PC players.

Fayth1564
12-12-2012, 12:45 AM
O..this again

ThaFazz
12-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Just spitballin here, but how about a DLC where all you can play is Alhambra wanted?

cruzateu
12-12-2012, 01:22 AM
I have a new idea. How about ubisoft brings back the BIG RED stun button above pursuers head IF they are in smoke bomb. And the default set one should be
Ability one -Smoke bomb
Ability two- Smoke bomb
Ranged ability- Smoke bomb
perk one - Defensive smoke bomb (when a pursuer tries to kill you, you use smoke bomb)
perk two- Good smoke bomb (if your target tries to contest or stun you, you use smoke bomb)
Streak - Smoke hack (when you kill 1 target the streak is activated and smoke bomb drops from the sky killing every player for one minute)
loss streak - minor smoke hack (when you lose 1 target or if you are killed one time, a smoke bomb with infinite range kills every person and npcs in the map giving you 1000 for each player and npc dead)

smoke hack

1 player / npc - 1000 points
2 players / npcs - 1300 points

And so on...

Fayth1564
12-12-2012, 01:29 AM
i have a new idea. How about ubisoft brings back the big red stun button above pursuers head if they are in smoke bomb. And the default set one should be
ability one -smoke bomb
ability two- smoke bomb
ranged ability- smoke bomb
perk one - defensive smoke bomb (when a pursuer tries to kill you, you use smoke bomb)
perk two- good smoke bomb (if your target tries to contest or stun you, you use smoke bomb)
streak - smoke hack (when you kill 1 target the streak is activated and smoke bomb drops from the sky killing every player for one minute)
loss streak - minor smoke hack (when you lose 1 target or if you are killed one time, a smoke bomb with infinite range kills every person and npcs in the map giving you 1000 for each player and npc dead)

smoke hack

and so on...

ubisoft, hire this person!!!

Achmed_One
12-12-2012, 03:47 AM
I don't even..

kiranearitachi
12-12-2012, 03:54 AM
I have a new idea. How about ubisoft brings back the BIG RED stun button above pursuers head IF they are in smoke bomb. And the default set one should be
Ability one -Smoke bomb
Ability two- Smoke bomb
perk one - Defensive smoke bomb (when a pursuer tries to kill you, you use smoke bomb)
perk two- Good smoke bomb (if your target tries to contest or stun you, you use smoke bomb)
Streak - Smoke hack (when you kill 1 target the streak is activated and smoke bomb drops from the sky killing every player for one minute)

smoke hack

And so on...

best idea ever

HareyMon
12-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Just spitballin here, but how about a DLC where all you can play is Alhambra wanted?
And include Mt. St. Michel Deathmatch. Instantaneous death if you are not on the wire. :)

FilipinoNinja67
12-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Ability one -Smoke bomb
Ability two- Smoke bomb

smoke hack

And so on...
Although this is an awesome idea I'm not sure ubi will be able to implement this in a patch. It has been shown, however, that they can buff smoke bomb in a patch just like they did last year. Come on now, let's be realistic people. Let me restate our goals in this boycott.

As those of you that filled out the application forms all of you agreed to boycott until buffs for the following have been added,
Smoke-increases radius/height/duration with a decreased cooldown,
Disguise-hidden bonus/kill range x3 while using along with a decreased cooldown,
Gun- decreased gun delay and cooldown while increasing the number of bullets being fired.

Ubisoft should also get rid of every mode except for Assassinate, I don't understand any of the other ones but Assassinate takes the most skill.

We will shout our boycott battle cries on December 21, 2012! Be ready!

Jaanii95
12-12-2012, 06:33 PM
I really hope Ubisoft doesn't take this post serious.

FilipinoNinja67
12-12-2012, 09:48 PM

I hope you're trolling and you aren't just being a negative Nellie.

Yutake782
12-17-2012, 08:18 PM
This thread doesn't deserve death.

luckyto
12-17-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm on board, signed.

I would also compel Ubisoft to make it so that anytime I use a smoke bomb 150 rabid unicorns flood the map and kill all my opponents netting me a quick 15,000 points.

Well played OP. :)

haha!

SolidSage
12-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the support Solid Sage! Would you like to help me in spreading the boycott across the other ACMP forums?
I don't have the time but I'm sure I can manage to join the boycott on the 21st. And I'll do it ALL day long too, no mercy.

It would be kind of difficult to imagine anyone taking it seriously but I continue to be surprised.

SillySin
12-17-2012, 08:31 PM
At lease he made us Smile right ?

Yutake782
12-17-2012, 09:28 PM
At lease he made us Smile right ?

Smile? We're not here to smile! We're here to boycott hard because smoke bomb is extremely underpowered!

FilipinoNinja67
12-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Smile? We're not here to smile! We're here to boycott hard because smoke bomb is extremely underpowered!

The boycott is imminent! Every boycotter should be more like this guy! Congradulations! You, Yutake, have been awarded 17 whole Andrew Points that have no monetary value but you can brag about it.

Yutake782
12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
The boycott is imminent! Every boycotter should be more like this guy! Congradulations! You, Yutake, have been awarded 17 whole Andrew Points that have no monetary value but you can brag about it.
Thank you, boycott overlord. I shall treasure these with all my heart.

FilipinoNinja67
12-21-2012, 06:05 PM
It is time fellow agents...
Boycott LAUNCH!

Everyone! Quick! Stop playing AC3 for a whole day starting NOW!

SolidSage
12-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Oh man...I thought it was going to be easy because we would all be dead.

Now I don't think I can take part because I'm bored. Even thought they didn't turn smoke bomb into a virtual Nuke like they were supposed to, I think I can forgive them and play anyway.

Yutake782
12-21-2012, 09:30 PM
Boycotting hard today. Who needs AC3 when you have a game that is fun?

willemenmerlijn
12-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Hahahahaha, you're kidding right. No wait you're that guy who ragequits to much :P

persiateddy95
12-23-2012, 03:27 AM
These threads would actually be funnier if the people that know it's a trolling and sarcastic post didn't say it out loud. That just kills the fun of it right away.

ukmasik
12-26-2012, 05:23 AM
Thank you, boycott overlord.That just kills the fun of it right away.