PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this straight... (AC3 PC DLC question)

TechParadox
12-05-2012, 08:34 AM
I just want to make sure I'm following this correctly:

- The first DLC is currently available for XBox players that have a Season Pass
- The PS3 version of the DLC should be available shortly (if it isn't already) for players that have a Season Pass
- The PC version of the DLC for Season Pass holders is not yet available and has no ETA.
...and lastly,
- The DLC, as a whole, will go into wide release on the 11th for all platforms.

What the heck? Can we maybe get an ETA on when the PC DLC will go live for both Steam and non-Steam players, along with some decent instructions on how to download and/or install it?

Anykeyer
12-05-2012, 09:12 AM
It is available. Steam already added new entry to my DLC list. Numerous digital stores also already distributed keys and files.

BIackspur
12-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Well anyone who purchased the season pass from Uplay is having trouble getting the DLC at all, I for one cannot download it, I got the Key in an email, so I entered it in the main menu and it said that the DLC needed to be installed separately. And no one, in the many other threads knows how to download and install it.

I am non-Steam as AC3 is not on the UK Steam.

ShardofTruth
12-05-2012, 10:39 AM
So it's just not available for Ubishop buyers than, great.

TechParadox
12-05-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm still not seeing it showing up in my game when I launch it. When I go into Extras and try to re-enter my Season Pass key it tells me it has been used, and if I try to enter my CD key it tells me I have been disconnected from the Ubisoft servers. Any suggestions?

PRINCE........
12-05-2012, 03:31 PM
It is available. Steam already added new entry to my DLC list. Numerous digital stores also already distributed keys and files.

? I have a Season Pass Code that i got a week before. I entered it but nothing happened.

TechParadox
12-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Ok, so apparently the DLC is available for those who bought the Digital Deluxe edition - they have to re-enter all their keys to get it to work. What about those of us who have the standard edition and the SP? The DLC shows up in my Steam account now, but it's still not appearing in-game.

heshamdaud
12-06-2012, 04:31 AM
why my assassin's creed is not working? it say's here that you need to have internet connection..
What will i do?

Bakemono-kun
12-06-2012, 06:07 AM
What about Benedict Arnold DLC for Freedom Edition & Season Pass buyers?

McJobless
12-06-2012, 06:28 AM
What about Benedict Arnold DLC for Freedom Edition & Season Pass buyers?
Freedom Edition owners didn't get Benedict Arnold. If anyone else with Freedom Edition says they did, either they're a liar or something is definitely wrong because I didn't get it.