PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Hidden Secrets Pack - First Downloadable Content

Pages : [1] 2

UbiGabe
12-04-2012, 07:58 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meipmm6ypi1rrod0mo1_1280.jpg

We are very pleased to announce the Hidden Secrets Pack, the first downloadable content for Assassin's Creed III!

The Hidden Secrets Pack is NOW AVAILABLE for Season Pass owners, and will become broadly available for purchase on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next week (and WiiU at a later date).

The Hidden Secrets DLC Pack adds three extra missions (some including our critically acclaimed naval warfare gameplay):

The Lost Mayan Ruins
The Ghost of War
A Dangerous Secret
You'll also receive:

Two single-player costumes - the Captain of the Aquila and the Colonial Assassin to round out your collection in the Homestead Manor
Two additional multiplayer characters - the Redcoat and the Sharpshooter

WARNING: While downloading DLC content, please do not load your save game – we have identified an issue that could result in loss of data if you load a saved game during the downloading process.

TronVigilante
12-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Oh you forgot to mention that each of the three missions (if i'm not mistaken), will unlock a bonus weapon as well:

The Lost Mayan Ruins = Saw Tooth Cutless
The Ghost of War = Pontaic War Club
A Dangerous Secret = Flintlock Musket

EDIT FOR PICS (sorry for sizes, hard to find small-ish renders)

Saw Tooth Cutless
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120509133005/assassinscreed/images/f/ff/Kidds-sword-largetcm.jpeg

Pontaic War Club
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/9/94/Pontiac’s_War_Club.jpg

Flintlock Musket:
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/a/a3/Flintlock_Musket_render.jpg

devilanubis
12-04-2012, 08:03 PM
The dlc says we get an extra colour scheme for the aquila, how do we go about using that? Looked everywhere and can't see anything :)

Calvarok
I dowloaded the season pass this morning, and I'm playing right now but there doesn't seem to be any new missions on my map. Has the update JUST gone live, so I should restart?

Nightmare8767
Question, since you've already announced it's coming next week to non Season pass users, what's the stand alone price of the DLC?

Locopells
12-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Uh-huh. And how do we make it work please? All I got is a key, which the game tells me requires an installer file, and a .txt file which says 'This is your game download'...

I know this isn't the place for PC problems, but you didn't post the equivalent of this on the PC side, so...

Vogar14
12-04-2012, 08:06 PM
sorry this is the "console forum" not pc :P , my bad , sorry!!!!

RoiE_R
12-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Awesome !!! glad I purchased the season pass.
When is the King Washinton DLC is going to come out?

sticks165
12-04-2012, 08:08 PM
I dowloaded the season pass this morning, and I'm playing right now but there doesn't seem to be any new missions on my map. Has the update JUST gone live, so I should restart?

you need to download the pack

Wambo17
12-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Uh-huh. And how do we make it work please? All I got is a key, which the game tells me requires an installer file, and a .txt file which says 'This is your game download'...

I know this isn't the place for PC problems, but you didn't post the equivalent of this on the PC side, so...

same here... :(:confused:

ZhyZhak
12-04-2012, 08:10 PM
I got a Steam key that is the Season Pass, but it does not know where to redeem it.This DLC is already included in the Season Pass or have to buy it over?

Rankya_94
12-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Question, since you've already announced it's coming next week to non Season pass users, what's the stand alone price of the DLC?
I'm wondering the same thing.

DJJaines
12-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Will there be any way to download one of the missions and one of the mp chars? I got two preorder copies of the game (don't ask) when it was released so I only have Mayan Ruins and the Redcoats to collect along with possibly the single player costumes (can't remember about those now).

aworas
12-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Thats why I love steam, does everything for me like updating and stuff without me doing much effort :D
well I'm almost finished downloading the base game guess some more to do now

edit: I just realized I've been here since I got AC1 but this is first time I posted.. oh well :P

DAT_Shady32
12-04-2012, 08:16 PM
I think itīs a very foolish question, but how can i purchase the season pass? I have been searching Uplay and the Ubishop, but couldnīt find it. ( PC user)

RoiE_R
12-04-2012, 08:17 PM
OK so I chacked the game and the PSstore but I can't find anything about the pack...what should I do?

Varg007
12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
I think itīs a very foolish question, but how can i purchase the season pass? I have been searching Uplay and the Ubishop, but couldnīt find it. ( PC user)

Here you go m8:

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/nl_NL/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.258659100/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III_-_Season_Pass.html

taz1121
12-04-2012, 08:20 PM
I'm on the same page as RoiE_R

taz1121
12-04-2012, 08:20 PM
same here

Frank9182011
12-04-2012, 08:21 PM
If we already have some of the DLC through a pre-order bonus, will there by any problem with downloading a duplicate of it when we download the pack?

Calvarok
I can't find hidden secrets on the xbox, the icon that says hidden secrets leads me to downloading the season pass

devilanubis
I'm on the same page as RoiE_R
In the actual game go to extras instead of single player/multiplayer and then go to extra content and that's where I found it :)

Calvarok
12-04-2012, 08:25 PM
lol, never mind.

KPB17
12-04-2012, 08:25 PM
In the actual game go to extras instead of single player/multiplayer and then go to extra content and that's where I found it :)

The only things when I go to extras is U-play passport (installed) and Season Pass (purchased). I don't see anywhere we can download the new content yet. At least not on PS3.

bloodstonevill
12-04-2012, 08:26 PM
i just got the game i have pass but do i download from uplay or from the playstation store?

Shotgun_Tim
12-04-2012, 08:27 PM
The only things when I go to extras is U-play passport (installed) and Season Pass (purchased). I don't see anywhere we can download the new content yet. At least not on PS3.

yeah what he said.

ridinlow01
12-04-2012, 08:28 PM

it says next week

ridinlow01
12-04-2012, 08:28 PM
ppl learn to read, it says next week

devilanubis
12-04-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm on ps3 so I have no idea unless it's not rolled out to your region yet? I'm UK

PaiSand
12-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Derp...
Why I feel I already played last week this hidden pack? I already went to the Mayan temple and got the sword. Is it another Mayan temple?

It says next week for everyone else but now for us who has the seasson pass. Read again please.

Shotgun_Tim
I have season pass I got when the game first came out, and "this week" it came out for season pass holders. but I don't see it anywhere. I got it for ps3

headrush55

actually you need to learn to read it says it's available for season pass holders and broadly available next week. meaning if you dont' have season pass and want to buy stand alone then you can get it next week

The Hidden Secrets Pack is NOW AVAILABLE for Season Pass owners, and will become broadly available for purchase on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next week (and WiiU at a later date).

DrakenFyre75
12-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Have the Season Pass, looking for the DLC on the PS3 store, can't seem to find it...anyone have any clues?

TronVigilante
12-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Will there be any way to download one of the missions and one of the mp chars? I got two preorder copies of the game (don't ask) when it was released so I only have Mayan Ruins and the Redcoats to collect along with possibly the single player costumes (can't remember about those now).

If they were to, i'd imagine i'd be through the Abstergo Store, but having the games on separate disks might make it difficult download mission dlc for the single player. So I doubt it.

Well here's what I think:

the Season pass is supposed to be a 25% savings and i'm assuming the savings is via MS points. 25% of 2400 is 600 points, so I'm assuming the DLC (w/o pass) will total 3000 MS points (37.50 or 38 bucks PSN I guess totaled there too).

Now we know the different DLC packages:

Hidden Secret DLC = All Pre-Order Items
Tyrant George DLC = New Single Player Story Chapter(S)
Battle Hardened DLC = New Multiplayer Stuff

The Tyrant George is probably going to be the biggest so I suspect it being 1600 MS points
Using the facts that: 1. Revelations Multiplayer DLC for Characters was 800 pts and 2. Revelations Multiplayer DLC for maps were for 800 pts i'm going to guess that the Multiplayer DLC will cost 1000 MS Points. Then that leaves this Hidden Secret DLC at maybe about 400 points?

This is all my attempt at figuring it out. They haven't released any info yet.

ACfan443
12-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Most of the stuff was included in pre order bonus'. It's a good thing I didn't waste money on the pass, I'm gonna hand pick the DLC I want to buy.

RoiE_R
12-04-2012, 08:34 PM

umm....you should learn to read, it says that the pack is available for SEASON PASS MEMBERS NOW!!!!
anyway I checked the EXTRA menu in the game but still all I see is the Uplay pass- installed , and Season pass- purchased.
still I can't see anything about the pack.

montagemik
12-04-2012, 08:38 PM
umm....you should learn to read, it says that the pack is available for SEASON PASS MEMBERS NOW!!!!
anyway I checked the EXTRA menu in the game but still all I see is the Uplay pass- installed , and Season pass- purchased.
still I can't see anything about the pack.

Can i ask WHICH Country you're IN ???

StuffedInABoxx
12-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Anyone in the US having any luck finding the DLC? It isn't showing up for me. Really wanted to take advantage of my season pass...

xboxauditore
12-04-2012, 08:41 PM
So if I bought the Season pass would I get it now?

DrakenFyre75
12-04-2012, 08:42 PM
So if I bought the Season pass would I get it now?

if you can find it, pretty sure you can get it

Kutter28
12-04-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm sure it won't be there until the PSN store is updated. Then it will be there to download. I find that's how Playstation works most times anyways.

RoiE_R
12-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Can i ask WHICH Country you're IN ???

Anyone in the US having any luck finding the DLC? It isn't showing up for me. Really wanted to take advantage of my season pass...

Same here.

DrakenFyre75
12-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm sure it won't be there until the PSN store is updated. Then it will be there to download. I find that's how Playstation works most times anyways.

If that's the case, why say it's up when we have to wait for the PSN update? Don't you think it would have been easier to say "hey once the store update is done there is a new DLC for you guys"

PaiSand
12-04-2012, 08:47 PM
If that's the case, why say it's up when we have to wait for the PSN update? Don't you think it would have been easier to say "hey once the store update is done there is a new DLC for you guys"
Simple, it is UBI

pacmanate
12-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Let me clear this up.

1. Mayan Ruins is about 8 minutes if you take it slow
2. A Dangerous Secret is about 5 minutes long.
3. Not sure about the other one.

But yeah, not an extra 1 hour as falsely advertised. I guess it would be an hour if you left your controller down for 15 minutes in between each mission

CockneyCharmer
12-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Well sadly, for owning the Join or Die Edition, the only thing this pack brought me was the Mayan Ruins, which ended up being less then ten mins of no challenge climbing

This pack only benefits those who bought the Standard edition....hoping the next content will be....more worthy Ubisoft

dorkstone
12-04-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm pretty angry that I ended up buying the other DLCs, and now would have to get the season pass in order to get the ones I didn't get plus the King Washington missions. Pretty poor planning by Ubisoft this time around as far as game polish and DLC availability is concerned. Sucks to say because AC is by far my favorite console series.

DrakenFyre75
12-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Simple, it is UBI

Touche :)

UbiGabe
12-04-2012, 08:52 PM
We're rolling the DLC out on PS3, but it is not available for everyone, everywhere right now.

Thanks for your patience!

Locopells
And this is why I didn't get any fancy edition. Hate to say I told ya so, but...

montagemik
WAS Anyone actually expecting this to be available BEFORE the PSN update was completed . REALLY ?

5 mins of want & impatience = 5 pages of dissapointment .

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 08:55 PM
We're rolling the DLC out on PS3, but it is not available for everyone, everywhere right now.

What about pc

DrakenFyre75
12-04-2012, 08:58 PM

Thanks for the info

SeeknDestroy1318
12-04-2012, 09:03 PM
So glad i didnt cave in and buy the redcoat on ebay it's really the only thing i want besides ToGW DLC. for a savings of $10 for all the DLC i'll probably end up saving more if i purchase a la carte

WcK HurIC4ne
12-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Not wanting to complain here....

But a few items in this DLC pack I had prior as i bought the limited edition version....

I feel kinda cheated as I would have gotten the extra content i received with the limited edition with this update from the season pass.... Why pay twice for the same thing, y'know?

I already had the Sharpshooter in multilayer and the Ghost of war missions.. Kinda makes getting the limited edition items redundant :|

Direwolf80
12-04-2012, 09:21 PM
So how about the color scheme for the aquila? Where can i find that?

GraveSpy720
12-04-2012, 09:29 PM

It seems as thought people on PS3 are having trouble, but I was just able to download it on my Xbox. Follow these steps:

Start up the game and get to the main menu (Single Player, Multiplayer, Options, Extras, Uplay)
Go to Extras
Select Additional Content
In this screen it should show up with all of your additional content.
For me it showed: 1) Hidden Secrets, 2) Season Pass, 3) Uplay (i think...I'm doing this from memory)

Select Hidden Secrets and click with "A" (Xbox) or "X" (PS3) and it should bring up the option to download it.
You should be good to go from there after the download completes.
Good luck!

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Please fix the download link for PC...

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 09:39 PM
This DLC on the PC will download automatically through Uplay as an update?

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 09:42 PM
This DLC on the PC will download automatically through Uplay as an update?

Nope

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Nope
so what?

firebirddx
12-04-2012, 09:46 PM
i have the pack downloaded and all working but I am wondering how do you change the colour scheme of the aquila????

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 09:50 PM
so what?
You can't get it, Ubisoft won't give the download link... just a .txt file worth 30 EU

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 09:55 PM
I have the Season Pass so when will the download? Of course, talking about the PC version

Krultek
12-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Yea, buyers of the Deluxe edition were ripped off. Like, I'm almost shocked at how much Ubisoft just threw their hands up in the air and all but proclaimed they don't give two craps about their customers with all these bugs and everything else. I can't believe that the extra content on the Deluxe edition was just something everyone was going to get with the dlc/season pass.

pacmanate
12-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Yea, buyers of the Deluxe edition were ripped off. Like, I'm almost shocked at how much Ubisoft just threw their hands up in the air and all but proclaimed they don't give two craps about their customers with all these bugs and everything else. I can't believe that the extra content on the Deluxe edition was just something everyone was going to get with the dlc/season pass.

Well why not, people paid for the season pass.

WcK HurIC4ne
12-04-2012, 10:00 PM

you voiced my opinion perfectly.

And yeah maybe, but they could have gave people something else?

Like i said before, If the person bought the premium pack, then also got the DLC Season pass, He/she essentially is paying twice for the same content, unknowingly.

If this was their plan, why make it a premium thing?

Simply_Fabulous
12-04-2012, 10:01 PM
So...how much for non-season passholders, UbiGabe? Or anyone. Ever.

Staple-Tape
12-04-2012, 10:03 PM
So...how much for non-season passholders, UbiGabe? Or anyone. Ever.

Probably $5-$10.

bolz87
12-04-2012, 10:15 PM
LOL the download link provides a txt where is written: this is your download!! WTF?!

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 10:18 PM
How download link? Where?

Commando123987
12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Do u have to get the seasons pass to get this dlc?

Dangerzone50
12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
ok, wow...

#1 complain to sony, not ubi for taking so long to update their store, this happens every week on the sony forum because they usually don't update the store till 6PM EST

#2 they have done this for the past 3 AC games now... offering all the pre order dlc at a later time. these missions were never meant to be exclusive, you just got access to them early for using a specific retailer. If you bought a limited edition just for an extra level or two, then you have some serious issues... you buy a LE for its packaging and collectors value, not for its bonus content, which any moron should know by now will be made available to everyone else at a later date

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Do u have to get the seasons pass to get this dlc?
Yes

WarriorAegis
12-04-2012, 10:25 PM
This may have been asked already, but does the DLC fix any bugs?

Krayus Korianis
12-04-2012, 10:27 PM
This may have been asked already, but does the DLC fix any bugs?
No, why the hell would it?

Locopells
12-04-2012, 10:27 PM
No one know, 'cos no one can download it!

dutch crusade
12-04-2012, 10:30 PM
okay i'm on xbox. i got the season pass and now i need to dawnload it for free?

mikhaelph
12-04-2012, 10:43 PM
All Im seeing is under Extras is the Ubisoft Passport installed and then Season Pass purchased. Im not seeing any new DLC to download.

mikhaelph
12-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Im in the Southwest of the United States and I have the Season Pass but I cant seem to find where to download the new Hidden Secrets Pack? Is it out yet? Im confused.

mikhaelph
12-04-2012, 10:47 PM

We are very pleased to announce the Hidden Secrets Pack, the first downloadable content for Assassin's Creed III!

The Hidden Secrets DLC Pack adds three extra missions (some including our critically acclaimed naval warfare gameplay):

The Lost Mayan Ruins
The Ghost of War
A Dangerous Secret
You'll also receive:

Two single-player costumes - the Captain of the Aquila and the Colonial Assassin to round out your collection in the Homestead Manor

Where do u download it at? I have the Season Pass but I cant see where to download the hidden pack? Any ideas? Help please.

Krayus Korianis
12-04-2012, 10:48 PM
No one know, 'cos no one can download it!
I know, because I downloaded it. It's friggin' easy to find, I'm honestly somewhat not surprised at all these people who can't find it.

Staple-Tape
12-04-2012, 10:49 PM
I know, because I downloaded it. It's friggin' easy to find, I'm honestly somewhat not surprised at all these people who can't find it.

The people who haven't found it are on PS3 because the store hasn't updated yet. But somehow they can't understand that, so they keep asking.

WcK HurIC4ne
12-04-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm on xbox, and I downloaded it by going on Single player disk, extras, then downloadable content. Was right there.

tomo92s
12-04-2012, 10:52 PM
The PC version is not. How do I enter the additional content for download to me and opens the store website Abstergo. Something is wrong

Locopells
12-04-2012, 11:01 PM
The people who haven't found it are on PS3 because the store hasn't updated yet. But somehow they can't understand that, so they keep asking.

And on PC...

Midag0
12-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Crap, why would we get this as i already bought the freedom edition and have theese things, then bought the season pass and get what i already have i don't get it, what a rip off :P

AT ONE SIR
12-04-2012, 11:32 PM
** POTENTIAL SPOLER?**
So I downloaded it, and instead of me continuing the game, it starts over where the game originally started? Is this where the DLC kicks off? In the bunker that you go to with the rest of the crew in the very beginning?

Also my % complete went from 85% to 45%, so I guess there is more content there.

Confusing, but I am giving it a go. this is my first AC game, so I am not sure if this is an error, or the usual suspense and mystery.

I now have 0$ !?!? It's making me do the training and Opera again! I have to make my city deliveries all over again!?!? WTF? Please someone tell me what is going on here? My game has been reset by the DLC !?!??!?!?!

Commando123987
12-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Please can u allow people to purchase this content without the seasons pass

reddragonhrcro
12-04-2012, 11:43 PM

Doesnīt it say that its out next week?

KPB17
12-04-2012, 11:43 PM

They are, you have to wait until next Tuesday.

"The Hidden Secrets Pack is NOW AVAILABLE for Season Pass owners, and will become broadly available for purchase on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next week (and WiiU at a later date)."

sarmaxion
12-04-2012, 11:54 PM
And where to get it on PC?.I bought the season pass,entered the code in the extras,it unlocked season pass sucessfully,but where to get it?I checked in multiplayer I DON'T HAVE 2 additional charachters Redcoat and Sharpshooter which suppose to be part of this first Hidden secrets DLC.They should be there.

raging8762
12-04-2012, 11:59 PM
What happens if you already owned and completed those missions prior to getting this dlc? I want to download this just for the extra outfits but I am worried it will ruin my 100% file and make me repeat these missions. Please could someone clarify this.

Commando123987
12-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Ok sweet next week on tuesday it comes out and i can play farcry 3 till the dlc comes out
how much memory does this dlc take on xbox?

Staple-Tape
12-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Ok sweet next week on tuesday it comes out and i can play farcry 3 till the dlc comes out
how much memory does this dlc take on xbox?

It was almost 3MB on PS3, so almost none.

WcK HurIC4ne
12-05-2012, 12:54 AM
And where to get it on PC?.I bought the season pass,entered the code in the extras,it unlocked season pass sucessfully,but where to get it?I checked in multiplayer I DON'T HAVE 2 additional charachters Redcoat and Sharpshooter which suppose to be part of this first Hidden secrets DLC.They should be there.

I had a mission that was included in the DLC Prior to downloading it.

it doesn't affect the missions you already did if you you already have them.

madigari
12-05-2012, 01:20 AM
Ubisoft, are you joking with this? Pre-order bonuses as DLC with nothing of actual substance to warrant charging for it?

AC2, you put them in with Sequence 13. ACB, you put them in with the Da Vinci Disappearance. ACR, you put them in with The Lost Archive.

What am I getting here that even comes close to warranting the price you're attaching to it? This is a pretty awful way to make some extra money on content that doesn't warrant a purchase. You used to know that, as evidenced by what you released pre-order bonuses with in the previous Assassin's Creed games. Wonder when that switch flipped for you guys?

AT ONE SIR
12-05-2012, 01:21 AM
The HIDDEN SECRET is that the DLC that you paid for In Advance destroys your 100% progress in the game, sending you back to 0% Animus training.

Basically, I spent all this time and money on this great game and I am rewarded by having to play it all over - and I don't have the time to do it nor do I want to do it.

Ubi is non-responsive and all support contacts are black holes at this point. I was really enjoying this game, but this is really a crappy thing to do to your customers.

vp styIe
12-05-2012, 02:04 AM
Seem like its working for almost everyone exept me (for Xbox).... in the ''extra'' menu i can see that ive already purchased the season pass and the ubi pass is installed... there is no dlc and i dont think they will patch this cuz everyone on xbox are playing this dlc right now xD

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 02:09 AM
The HIDDEN SECRET is that the DLC that you paid for In Advance destroys your 100% progress in the game, sending you back to 0% Animus training.

Basically, I spent all this time and money on this great game and I am rewarded by having to play it all over - and I don't have the time to do it nor do I want to do it.

Ubi is non-responsive and all support contacts are black holes at this point. I was really enjoying this game, but this is really a crappy thing to do to your customers.

they what now?
i seriously hope i can make a new save and not lost the one i have now

IvoryShadow
12-05-2012, 02:10 AM
The dlc says we get an extra colour scheme for the aquila, how do we go about using that? Looked everywhere and can't see anything :)

I noticed that as well and also cannot find it...

vp styIe
12-05-2012, 02:17 AM
this dlc is a BAD idea... the fact that we have already done some of those 3 missions (preorder bonus), will occur some crash with the game percentage progress for sure for certain unlucky player...

WIDOMKR383
12-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Derp...
Why I feel I already played last week this hidden pack? I already went to the Mayan temple and got the sword. Is it another Mayan temple?

If you preordered in U.S. at Gamestop you already got the Mayan temple with the Sawtooth sword as a preorder bonus
It says next week for everyone else but now for us who has the seasson pass. Read again please.

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 02:28 AM
here here

all i got was the code, i bought the season pass
(PC)

pdf for the deluxe edition, completely useless
the serial was on my purchase history

redeemed said i had unlocked but needed to install it

where on earth is it

btw i have freedom edition

so im only after the costumes on this first DLC
since i got most of the content, including mp (in fact i have all the mp content from this plus the missions, only thing i dont have is the scotish flintlock and the outfits)

AKG32
12-05-2012, 02:35 AM
Just downloaded the DLC, but all that's showing up is the Ghost Wars (or whatever it's called) mission. THe costumes, weapons and Aquila colour aren't there. Is there something I have to do in-game to unlock them?

rangelgigi4444
12-05-2012, 02:38 AM
How can i download the dlc? I already have the season pass.... steps please....

Subject_013
12-05-2012, 02:42 AM
So is it ready for PS3 yet, not sure when is it actually available for us :/ or if it is. How do I do get it I have the season pass.

AT ONE SIR
12-05-2012, 03:11 AM
I want to add that the DLC itself, you know, the stuff I PAID FOR ahead of time with the season pass, is not even available to me.

So, in short: I prepaid for a Season Pass and a game that I played for 100 hours and completed 100%, then downloaded the DLC and was promptly taken back to 0% and no DLC missions or content. Nice. And ZERO contact from anyone at Ubisoft after using all of the contact methods. Non-responsive.

Thank you so much Ubisoft. Hidden Secrets, indeed.

DonzTM
12-05-2012, 03:37 AM
Does this work for a Region 3 copy of Assassins Creed 3? I have a season pass and I installed the Hidden Secrets DLC but I can't see the multiplayer persona "The Sharpshooter".

zelda.franco
12-05-2012, 04:09 AM
No one cares about pc users. There is not even a thread in General Discussion (PC) fot the dlc's announcement for pc users, only console.
Congratulations!!

Dangerzone50
12-05-2012, 04:55 AM
I love how ubisoft cannot release anything without it being glitched... every time you start the game you are assualted by 10 pop ups saying "content unlocked" EVERY single time you start the game now (even though i already completed the new missions earlier today)

nefiiria
12-05-2012, 05:04 AM
If they were to, i'd imagine i'd be through the Abstergo Store, but having the games on separate disks might make it difficult download mission dlc for the single player. So I doubt it.

Well here's what I think:

the Season pass is supposed to be a 25% savings and i'm assuming the savings is via MS points. 25% of 2400 is 600 points, so I'm assuming the DLC (w/o pass) will total 3000 MS points (37.50 or 38 bucks PSN I guess totaled there too).

Actually, you're saving 25%, which totals to 2400 ($30) MS points. So the equation is:
[Initial price] x 75% (or .75) = 2400.

Divide:
[Initial price] = 2400/.75

You get 3200 MS points (or $40).

You really save 800 points ($10) by buying the Season Pass. :D Math! Science!

Can I have my Animus now? :3

Black_Widow9
12-05-2012, 05:18 AM
I want to add that the DLC itself, you know, the stuff I PAID FOR ahead of time with the season pass, is not even available to me.

So, in short: I prepaid for a Season Pass and a game that I played for 100 hours and completed 100%, then downloaded the DLC and was promptly taken back to 0% and no DLC missions or content. Nice. And ZERO contact from anyone at Ubisoft after using all of the contact methods. Non-responsive.

Thank you so much Ubisoft. Hidden Secrets, indeed.
I'm sorry that you are experiencing this but I'm sure Support will be contacting you. You may however have unfortunately experienced a weird corrupted file somehow....

For those of you that have the Season Pass already- Please remember that you still have to purchase the DLC.

360- It should be available now

Playstation- It should be available now but please remember that the PSN does not update until later on in the day. It is like this for every game.

PC- As soon as the PC version of the DLC is available we will create a post just like this in the PC Forum.

For those of you who do not have the Season Pass you will have to wait until next week. :p

Hopefully that answers some of your questions. ;)

DonzTM
12-05-2012, 05:20 AM
The DLC didnt unlock anything for me

KPB17
12-05-2012, 05:50 AM
DLC worked for me on PS3, already had one of the missions from pre-order so it was like 20 minutes but whatever. Still excited for the Tyranny of Washington DLC.
Also, has anyone found this "new Aquila skin"?

P.S. Ubisoft if you guys made ship vs. ship online multiplayer mode...now that would be a really fun dlc.

Dark_Randy
12-05-2012, 05:51 AM
Anyone knows how to change the Aquila's color? Went to the harbormaster, doesn't show up. Everything else is there though (My 99% save, All the weapons, outfits, missions done, the new things, etc.)

psf22
12-05-2012, 06:15 AM
I'm sorry that you are experiencing this but I'm sure Support will be contacting you. You may however have unfortunately experienced a weird corrupted file somehow....

For those of you that have the Season Pass already- Please remember that you still have to purchase the DLC.

360- It should be available now

Playstation- It should be available now but please remember that the PSN does not update until later on in the day. It is like this for every game.

PC- As soon as the PC version of the DLC is available we will create a post just like this in the PC Forum.

For those of you who do not have the Season Pass you will have to wait until next week. :p

Hopefully that answers some of your questions. ;)

What is the exact point of paying for the Season Pass if you still have to buy the DLC? I mean, what's included in the Season Pass?

DonzTM
12-05-2012, 06:19 AM
DLC worked for me on PS3, already had one of the missions from pre-order so it was like 20 minutes but whatever. Still excited for the Tyranny of Washington DLC.
Also, has anyone found this "new Aquila skin"?

P.S. Ubisoft if you guys made ship vs. ship online multiplayer mode...now that would be a really fun dlc.

how did you unlock it? for me, i downloaded the dlc at the psn store then installed it but i cant see anything unlocked. no mp personas. i have a us psn account and a r3 copy of ac3. does it matter?

BlindInIce
12-05-2012, 06:23 AM
What is the exact point of paying for the Season Pass if you still have to buy the DLC? I mean, what's included in the Season Pass?

She means you have to get it from the Extra Content section or the Xbox Live Marketplace/PSN as if you were buying it, except it doesn't cost anything.

"Purchase" might not be the best word for it, though :p.

psf22
12-05-2012, 06:24 AM
She means you have to get it from the Extra Content section or the Xbox Live Marketplace/PSN as if you were buying it, except it doesn't cost anything.

"Purchase" might not be the best word for it, though :p.

Oh, I was hoping it actually meant downloading/unlocking yes.
Thanks for the clarification

KPB17
12-05-2012, 06:25 AM
how did you unlock it? for me, i downloaded the dlc at the psn store then installed it but i cant see anything unlocked. no mp personas. i have a us psn account and a r3 copy of ac3. does it matter?

The way that I did it was i went to the main menu then to extras. There (prior to the update) it said Season Pass and Uplay Pass. Now there should also be one that says the Hidden Secrets DLC Pack, and it should say that it's free if you downloaded the season pass correctly (you can check this by scrolling over Season Pass and seeing if it says installed). If the Hidden Secrets part hasn't shown up yet, then I'm assuming the Playstation Store hasn't updated in your region or for you yet. If it's there and you have a season pass but it's not free, or you download it and there's errors, then you'll probably have to contact Support.

AdrianJacek
12-05-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm on X360, bought the Season Pass, the DLC doesn't show up in the Extras in the game.

DAREDEVIL2748
12-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Hello

I need help. I installed AC3 in my pc but i am unable to assign any usb network
joystick controls. It is detecting my device and i can play also but i
can't change controllers. It is showing

!UNKNOWN in front of every Action in setting.

Pls help i m dying to play AC3 with joystick.

PJ_28
12-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Hello. I just want to ask, I bought the AC3 collector's edition(asian version). I downloaded everything that came with it, well everything single-player related, not the multiplayer stuff.

My question is, does the collector's edition come with season pass? Can I download the a dangerous secret naval mission?

I don't know of this is the place where I can ask this, but I can't get into ubisoft customer support website, so here I am.

Thank you.

joel139
12-05-2012, 09:47 AM
dear ubisoft,

how much will the dlc cost?

bolz87
12-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Really i don't know the meaning of this phrase, REALLY :nonchalance:

g1grimlock
12-05-2012, 11:15 AM
The season pass is already paying for itself!

PANiC_ATTACKER
12-05-2012, 11:23 AM
After paying Ģ8:50 for a mappack in Revelations that I have still to acutally get a game on! I wont be ` buying` any more AC DLC! This should be free

Krayus Korianis
12-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Really i don't know the meaning of this phrase, REALLY :nonchalance:
You have to go through the purchasing sequence to get the DLC... You don't actually purchase it if you already bought the Season Pass.

Krayus Korianis
12-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Doesnīt it say that its out next week?
It does state that, but people are stupid. They don't know how to read.

pacmanate
12-05-2012, 12:15 PM
It does state that, but people are stupid. They don't know how to read.

Keep doing what you are doing :P

bolz87
12-05-2012, 01:19 PM
You have to go through the purchasing sequence to get the DLC... You don't actually purchase it if you already bought the Season Pass.
Of course i don't! LOL but i have PC version, tell me how to do, i don't have any download link in my purchase history (only a useless txt file) :(

Cpt_Yanni
12-05-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm a little bit disappointed in this DLC as I'm a buyer of the Freedom with the "exclusive" content for the singleplayer... So far 'the exclusiveness' of this content. Next to that this translates in the fact that I've paid twice for this content because I've bought the season pass (as die-hard fan)... >.<

BIG-MOEP
12-05-2012, 02:08 PM
yep u are assed by ubi ;) i bought only the Special edition and now i get all the extras of higher editions ! :P Nice work ubi Nice work! :)

MartyMcFal
12-05-2012, 03:08 PM
I just downloaded this DLC to find it has erased my game save and made me start from scratch, thankfully i had 100% anyway but if any future DLC requires me to be at a certain point in the game to play then i will be fuming. Can't believe UBI have released something which is corrupting everyones game saves.

Direwolf80
12-05-2012, 03:25 PM
And where can i find this aquila colorscheme change?

InfectedNation
12-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Okay everyone, to clarify the question that's been asked many times in this thread, I have found that over 3 playthroughs of the game for the last month which is the special edition inc Dangerous Secret + Pirate Flintlock.....

...I have come to realise -

THE ALTERNATIVE AQUILA COLOUR SCHEME DOES NOT EXIST.

Sorry to break the news to you guys. I think they scrapped it at the last minute.

Direwolf80
12-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Okay everyone, to clarify the question that's been asked many times in this thread, I have found that over 3 playthroughs of the game for the last month which is the special edition inc Dangerous Secret + Pirate Flintlock.....

Sorry to break the news to you guys. I think they scrapped it at the last minute.

Strange, especially since they mention it when you get the messages after the download of the DLC. Maybe a ubisoft mod can clarify this?

Deathcythe
12-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Yeah it would be nice to have a mod. explain the 'HOW TO" for the aquila's alt. color. And if their isn't for them to say. Oh their isn't it was a typo were sorry. Simple as that. :cool:

Rob327
12-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Well i'll certainly be purchasing this DLC come Tuesday because ANY Revolutionary War Era Outfit for the Campaign is certainly welcome, and if all we could get is the Aquila Outfit for now, for me it's worth it. However, they do have "communication issues" with it's customers in not letting anything be known about what's coming out and when, and what's entailed, and if they would have let us know in advance this would be out when it was nonetheless via Seasons Pass, i would've purchased the Pass over the Skyrim DLC.

So, their lack of communication really cost them a Sale in regards to that. I really think they have to communicate with their customers much better than they are, and they could start from NOW letting us know if there will be any other Outfit options in the King George DLC in regards to the Campaign, and WHAT they are..

InfectedNation
12-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Strange, especially since they mention it when you get the messages after the download of the DLC. Maybe a ubisoft mod can clarify this?

Trust me... I've supposedly had it since release, looked all over and it simply isn't there

xboxauditore
12-05-2012, 05:29 PM
I bought the Season Pass just do I could get it, I'd already bought the Freedom edition and the Captain of the Aquila Outfit from eBay so I only got the Flintlock Pistol and the Colonial Assassin outfit. *Facepalm* I love the Colonial Assassin outfit though.

ridinlow01
12-05-2012, 06:34 PM
didnt redcoat also come with a pirate pistol from target??

correctionn Target's pre-order bonuses are the Colonial Assassin single-player character, the Scottish Flintlock weapon unlock, and the Redcoat multiplayer character.

Frank9182011
12-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Anyone knows how to change the Aquila's color? Went to the harbormaster, doesn't show up. Everything else is there though (My 99% save, All the weapons, outfits, missions done, the new things, etc.)

This!

Anyone have any insight on this?

InfectedNation
12-05-2012, 10:01 PM
This!

Anyone have any insight on this?

I said, it doesn't seem to exist.

I DARE UBIGABE TO PROVE ME WRONG.

Dark_Randy
12-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Read somewhere that it changes the flag it flies... if it's true then wow, it says COLOR SCHEME, not FLAG SCHEME.

Empyreal Light
12-06-2012, 04:17 AM
So DLC for non-season pass owners will launch next week sometime?

Dangerzone50
12-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Read somewhere that it changes the flag it flies... if it's true then wow, it says COLOR SCHEME, not FLAG SCHEME.

The Aquila has a flag?

Kyphosian
12-06-2012, 10:33 AM

I noticed that mention is made to this "A Dangerous Secret" mission unlocking the alternate color scheme, however upon closer inspection of my DNA Tracker I can find no evidence of this mission but rather in its place the mission "Sinking a Secret". Not sure whether or not this is some sort of error but it's apparant that nobody can find these alleged 'new colors'.

montagemik
12-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Well i'll certainly be purchasing this DLC come Tuesday because ANY Revolutionary War Era Outfit for the Campaign is certainly welcome, and if all we could get is the Aquila Outfit for now, for me it's worth it. However, they do have "communication issues" with it's customers in not letting anything be known about what's coming out and when, and what's entailed, and if they would have let us know in advance this would be out when it was nonetheless via Seasons Pass, i would've purchased the Pass over the Skyrim DLC.

So, their lack of communication really cost them a Sale in regards to that. I really think they have to communicate with their customers much better than they are, and they could start from NOW letting us know if there will be any other Outfit options in the King George DLC in regards to the Campaign, and WHAT they are..

Well i'd take a Guess , The KING GEORGE DLC will have at least 1 new pistol & 2 new normal weapons (swords) - These sections in the Manor armoury still have empty spaces in the wall racks .

(By all means - SCRAP the Colonial / Prisoner & Aquila outfits & replace them with something else - They're Garbage)

bolz87
12-06-2012, 02:58 PM
IMPORTANT!! (write it like this, at least you read it: D) ... I called, responded Flavio, big guy: D told me that there have been virtually trouble inserting the DLC Ubisoft's servers, they think that between now and tomorrow can resolve, however, the download link will be put into the extras menu or may be sent by email to everyone

sorry for spamming everywhere!

dann2004
12-06-2012, 04:19 PM
omg cant believe people are gonna pay for 1 hr of extra gameplay...dont get me wrong i luv ac,the last dlc lost archives i think on rev which was total crap cant believe they made 2 extra hours of the worst bit of the game and then people payed for it !!!!!!!...tyranny of king george might be cool but this 1hr and a couple of skins and weapons which lets be serious u dont need ,i completed the game with the weapons i started with twice...and by the time king g is out i'll be playing aliens colonial marines/dead space3/dead island....the list goes on and on....not gonna be to little but defo gonna be to late for me anyway?....PS JUST READ ON CVG THAT THERES A FATAL BUG THAT WITH CAUSE U TO LOSE YA GAME SAVE .....TO AVOID THIS UBI STATED DO NOT PLAY AC3 WHILE THE DLC IS DOWNLOADING IN THE BACKGROUND......

InfectedNation
12-06-2012, 06:34 PM
I noticed that mention is made to this "A Dangerous Secret" mission unlocking the alternate color scheme, however upon closer inspection of my DNA Tracker I can find no evidence of this mission but rather in its place the mission "Sinking a Secret". Not sure whether or not this is some sort of error but it's apparant that nobody can find these alleged 'new colors'.

Yeah they changed the the name to Sinking a Secret. It's a decent mission but makes no sense - you supposed to be sinking a secret which could stop the funding of the revolution, in 1773 - when it hasn't even begun.

Staple-Tape
12-06-2012, 06:42 PM
omg cant believe people are gonna pay for 1 hr of extra gameplay...dont get me wrong i luv ac,the last dlc lost archives i think on rev which was total crap cant believe they made 2 extra hours of the worst bit of the game and then people payed for it !!!!!!!...tyranny of king george might be cool but this 1hr and a couple of skins and weapons which lets be serious u dont need ,i completed the game with the weapons i started with twice...and by the time king g is out i'll be playing aliens colonial marines/dead space3/dead island....the list goes on and on....not gonna be to little but defo gonna be to late for me anyway?....PS JUST READ ON CVG THAT THERES A FATAL BUG THAT WITH CAUSE U TO LOSE YA GAME SAVE .....TO AVOID THIS UBI STATED DO NOT PLAY AC3 WHILE THE DLC IS DOWNLOADING IN THE BACKGROUND......

How about I spend my money they way I want, and you spend yours the ways you want. You don't need to make a rant on how people should spend their money.

Rob327
12-06-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm already seeing this DLC in the Marketplace on Xbox but when you press "purchase" it won't let you. I wish they could have it out today.

OnyxMemory
12-06-2012, 08:21 PM
I had just downloaded the Hidden Secrets DLC that came with my season pass. While it was downloading I started a game session. That was a mistake. The pause and map would not work so I decided to restart my console. I started the game again and went to the single player menu. My progress went down from 61% to 15% and I was super confused and scared that my data had been deleted. In fact it had. Some of it. I lost every single recruit that wasnt the first person, and now all the areas are templar controlled again and all the recruit assignments have appeared. I really dont want to do EVERY SINGLE recruit assignment again. I tried restarting again and my progress went back up to 60%, but still all my recruits are gone. I'm not sure what I am supposed to do now.

montagemik
12-06-2012, 08:37 PM
What's with the fascination & impulse Of starting a Game BEFORE waiting the 10 secs it takes to download this DLC pack . Or does it take a long time on 360 ?

Seems common sense to me to NOT try loading anything from the same game i'm currently Downloading or installing content for -
ISN'T the HDD Already obviously accessing the Data file for that game ???

I could understand some not waiting if its 10 mins or an hour maybe ...........but for the sake of a few seconds waiting time :rolleyes:

OnyxMemory
12-06-2012, 11:28 PM
I've installed DLC and such on a game currently running and when I'm starting it with absolutely no problem before. So why would I think it would have one now?

montagemik
12-07-2012, 12:41 AM
I've installed DLC and such on a game currently running and when I'm starting it with absolutely no problem before. So why would I think it would have one now?

Because in effect - your console is then trying to access & load information that is currently in the process of being added to & altered /changed = In short , you confused the HDD with what it's trying to load up & what's actually saved.

But if it's standard procedure on your console - carry on.

Vekerur
12-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Works on PC?

montagemik
12-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Works on PC?

Which is the kind of thing PC is designed to do . :rolleyes:

kakalaka1
12-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Just a question, if I buy the season pass at a later date, will this DLC release be included? It would be pretty stupid not to for the sake of Christmas buyers who'll have missed out on this DLC but have bought the season pass anyway, thinking they'll get the DLC...

ZephyrStrife
12-07-2012, 02:51 AM
The season pass just allows for people to get the DLC one week in advance before it actually hits PSN/Live/Steam/etc...and you save money. Can't forget that.

de4nih4mi
12-07-2012, 09:03 AM
The Hagia Sophia can be accessed by collecting all 10 of Ishak Pasha's Memoir Pages. When the location is placed on the GPS, approach the Hagia Sophia's door to activate the mission. :)

Kyphosian
12-07-2012, 09:16 AM
The Hagia Sophia can be accessed by collecting all 10 of Ishak Pasha's Memoir Pages. When the location is placed on the GPS, approach the Hagia Sophia's door to activate the mission. :)

Lol! This is definately not the place for this post and I'm not so sure that info is even correct...

kakalaka1
12-07-2012, 09:34 AM
The season pass just allows for people to get the DLC one week in advance before it actually hits PSN/Live/Steam/etc...and you save money. Can't forget that.

I understand that but does buyin the season pass after a DLC release still allow you to get the recently released DLC?

Kyphosian
12-07-2012, 09:59 AM
I understand that but does buyin the season pass after a DLC release still allow you to get the recently released DLC?

Indeed it does. The season pass will cover all previous and upcoming DLC. You'll still have to download it but it should be covered by the pass.

kakalaka1
12-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Indeed it does. The season pass will cover all previous and upcoming DLC. You'll still have to download it but it should be covered by the pass.

Thanks a lot. That's all I wanted to know :) you've been very helpful!

Vekerur
12-07-2012, 01:06 PM
I have the seasson pass, but i don't know, how i download the dlc, can you help me?

K4pf4e
12-07-2012, 01:23 PM

Have you found anything yet?

Kyphosian
12-07-2012, 10:13 PM
I have the seasson pass, but i don't know, how i download the dlc, can you help me?

From the in-game main menu click on 'Extras' then 'Additional Content' and it should be listed as 'Hidden Secrets' alongside your season pass.

Black_Widow9
12-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Hey everyone,
For PC Season Pass holders- If you have gotten an error trying after trying to redeem your product key because it wants you to download a file then you will be contacted by Ubishop as quickly as possible. I would suggest going to their site if you have more questions. https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=Di...S&SiteID=ubina (https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina)

For those of you that have downloaded it, the Missions are available at the Harbormaster and weapons/items will be rewarded after the Missions. Your Outfits are available in the Manor at the Homestead. ;)

Thanks

AdmiralCole
12-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Is there an exact date of release for non-season passers?

im3jia
12-08-2012, 08:21 PM
12/11/12

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 08:54 PM
I can not wait :D

Das Cagey One
12-09-2012, 04:29 AM

I downloaded the dlc today. Started single player, extras, hidden secret (already owned season pass). Checked my save game and had no issues.

AlphaChaos
12-09-2012, 12:17 PM
This looks like a great DLC for the time being and I am very excited for it's release xD I just hope it comes out with a reasonable price.

montagemik
12-09-2012, 08:40 PM
This looks like a great DLC for the time being and I am very excited for it's release xD I just hope it comes out with a reasonable price.

Worth Noting - The two outfits aren't the best ( take a look online for images before purchase) & The sawtooth sword (mayan temple prize) ISN'T the best sword in the game. Washington replica is Best sword weapon.

Just don't expect anything majorly exciting .

montagemik
12-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Is there an exact date of release for non-season passers?

On PSN

11th DEC U.S
12th DEC Europe

austin128
12-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Thank you Ubisoft for always making the pre-order stuff available to purchase after the fact!

JakeW99
12-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Now that I read the new DLC resets progress, and has content that I ALREADY HAVE because I was dumb enough to pre-order this I feel CHEATED.

Please read...

After this fiasco of a game is completed, I will NOT buy another AC game. Sadly they had 2 years to work on this (when the A-team released Brotherhood) and still had remedial errors in it's initial release. Not only did this game have a day-one patch, it also had another patch released within the first month. THIS GAME SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RELEASED UNTIL IT WAS TESTED. They rushed this out to play on the hype of 12/21/2012, which we know that nothing NATURAL will happen on this date... remember the Y2K scare???

I have 100% for the entire game (struggling through bugs and glitches) and had to d/l my profile to a friend's XBOX and play through again just so I could get the Extraordinary Man achievement because I suffer from the FARMERS glitch... that was NOT fixed with either of the 2 patches so far.

The Multiplayer XP event this weekend was also botched... boasting a 50% boost and only netting 30%. Can't you people even perform a simple calculation?? Not to mention that Ubisoft is so lazy that they would let this ride rather than coming into work on the weekend to fix this. Way to run a company... into the ground.

I remember the days of Atari & Nintendo where games came out on cartridges and were NOT fixable later. Even though games today are more complex, we should still expect the same level of competency because of the size of the workforce (20 minutes of credits).

BOTTOM LINE: Do not pre-order any additional games from Ubisoft and wait for the GOTY editions so they can have all the bugs fixed. The only way to send a clear message that this is unacceptable is to speak with your wallet. When these guys see NO revenue coming in, they will finally take notice. If you don't act, expect more of the same.

Ubisoft = Templars

jamgamerforever
12-10-2012, 09:45 PM
This DLC resets your progress? How? I got it and I'm still at 100% sync.

Rusty206
12-11-2012, 12:14 AM
I JUST get the sharpshooter and the lost mayan ruins downloaded and now a dlc comes out! will it double up my misson or not for the mayan ruins on my 2nd and first playthrough (2nd to come?)

clerg
12-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Will this be available to download at midnight tonight?

mlBallack13
12-11-2012, 04:06 AM
can you tell me how to download it? i got the season pass, but i saw nothing changed on uplay
thanks!

Krayus Korianis
12-11-2012, 01:20 PM
can you tell me how to download it? i got the season pass, but i saw nothing changed on uplay
thanks!
It isn't on Uplay... It's in the Extras > Additional Content menu. If you own the season pass and have it installed (downloaded) you'll be able to get the Hidden Secrets pack for free from THAT menu. I had to exit the game to download it since the game makes all downloads stop.

Also for everyone else, the price of the Hidden Secrets pack is 400 ($5 USD) MSP/ $5 USD PSN Store/PC. I told you all that it was gonna be $5...

K4pf4e
12-11-2012, 07:32 PM
It isn't on Uplay... It's in the Extras > Additional Content menu. If you own the season pass and have it installed (downloaded) you'll be able to get the Hidden Secrets pack for free from THAT menu. I had to exit the game to download it since the game makes all downloads stop.

what about pc?
the only thing i got after purchasing the pass was the key for the first dlc, which i already typed in in-game. the game's response was 'additional content not installed, please start downlaod' or something similar.
help!

Poltopoiimenos
12-11-2012, 09:42 PM
where is the link??

iancoronel14
12-12-2012, 12:02 AM

The Lost Mayan Ruins
The Ghost of War
A Dangerous Secret
You'll also receive:

WARNING: While downloading DLC content, please do not load your save game – we have identified an issue that could result in loss of data if you load a saved game during the downloading process.

How much cost for Ps3

jigi525
12-12-2012, 05:22 AM
from where can i download the pack can you guys send me a link

SeventhChimera
12-12-2012, 06:20 AM
I really hope I win this in the Naval event. Man... I started a day late...

Plague3D
12-12-2012, 08:27 AM
and what for people that bought the freedom edition with season pass, who already had these missions?
already have both costumes and 3 weapons.

wtfomgfufufu
12-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Hm, I thought european people would be able to buy it today, but so far I just found the Hidden Secrets Pack in the PSN Store only available for seasons pass holders. Anyone has the same problem?

montagemik
12-12-2012, 04:44 PM
and what for people that bought the freedom edition with season pass, who already had these missions?
already have both costumes and 3 weapons.

Then people in that position should realise they paid extra for that particular version of the game for the priveledge of getting this extra content included on day 1 - And they should be happy they got what they paid for.

As it's now available for the rest of the world to buy or download - They shouldn't expect anything extra to make up the difference .............Season pass gives them same perks as any other season pass holder , only their own choice to buy special editions with content early makes this Secrets pack virtually worthless to them .

So unfortunately - They got what they wanted (freedom edition + bonus content) & got what was promised too (season pass - access to upcoming DLC) .

davedxd
12-12-2012, 05:10 PM
and what about ppl that have the season pass on steam and when we go to the ''additional content'' it asks us to buy the hidden secrets pack/season pass, i received 3 keys when i purchased ac 3, ac deluxe edition key, season pass key and benedict arnold cd key, i already redeemed all the keys and i got nothing for activating it...

Catwomans_Kiss
12-12-2012, 05:21 PM
i use the uk ps store and it has not updated with the hidden pass dlc for all players,if you think that i am going to pay for a season pack in oder to get this dlc you are huge mistaken,the ac3 game sucked,,and awful storyline,the charachter connor,souper ugly,he cannot measure the greatness of Ezio,his mother zio,please i thought i was looking at a guy in womwns clothing,drag queen,the game itself,full in bugs and glitches and from what i heard you stupid fellas from ubisoft,you are going to make ac3 like ac2,like ac brotherhood and revelations you are going to do something similar with ac3,you are deeply mistaken if you think i am going to buy the sequel,ac3 is the worst ac game ever uptill now,same on you ubisoft,i am so very happy that loads of people think like me and are so very deeply hurt and dissapointed of you,and they are not going to buy a sequel for ac3,connors sucks,awful,i will not pay my money another time to play as him,and american revolution a huge mistake...the worst mistake ever for ubisoft to choose american revolution as a background...you did a terrible terrible work,thank god in 2013 is full of upcoming beautifull games from other companies such as god of war castlevania lords of shadow 2 and many more and i know where to place my money and NEVER to another stupid ac game

ilikethispart
12-12-2012, 06:28 PM
The Hidden Secrets DLC isn't available in the EU PSN store like it should be, it's still locked to the season pass.

I also posted this in the PS Europe blog but I got no answer there.

TechParadox
12-12-2012, 07:29 PM
I didn't get a chance to check before I left the house for the day - are the PC players who purchased the Standard Edition and the Season Pass via Steam still out in the cold for accessing the content their rightfully paid for?

davedxd
12-12-2012, 07:44 PM
yeah, i pre-purchased and still got nothing on steam..

wtfomgfufufu
12-12-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm throwing money at my tv but nothing happens. Maybe they are trying to get rid of this bug whatever that caused the loss of you progress before releasing the pack. Who knows.

Rob327
12-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Purchased the DLC on Xbox and although i haven't played the missions yet, i'm liking the Aquila Outfit (which is really why i bought it). It's really not like what you see in game, but it definitely is an improvement from current Outfits and more in tune with the Revolutionary War Era in my view, and you certainly "fit in" more so with it than the current options. Because of this i'll certainly be purchasing future DLC's where if there were no other Outfit options i would not have. Definitely brings this game back to life for me. Thanks guys.

Out2GETxyOuu44
12-12-2012, 09:44 PM
I got the Xbox gamestop edition and I thought it said on the back that I get Mayan ruins and specail sword that comes with it. I'm not sure if I got the season pass either. I set up all the stuff and put in the codes it told me to, but I am hearing alot of people that were suppose to get certain things already that are included with the DLC. Anyone eles get the gamestop xbox edition when the game came out?

im3jia
12-12-2012, 10:17 PM
I got my AC3 from gamestop too, so I also got the Mayan Ruin/Sawtooth Sword. The Season Pass is a seperate thing, but the Season Pass includes the Mayan Ruin/Sawtooth Sword. Does this help?

ilikethispart
12-12-2012, 10:24 PM
I sent a message to Ubisoft support about the lack of the DLC in the EU PSN store, hopefully I'll have an answer by tomorrow.

DarknessRasm
12-13-2012, 01:57 AM
I have the same problem and really it's the first time that I saw such stupidity happen since the new store came out.
I really hope that by tomorrow we can download the Dlc as I'm nowhere interested in getting a season pass just to get 2 dlcs since I really don't care about Washington's parallel world stories.

austin128
12-13-2012, 02:43 AM
Bought the Season Pass and downloaded this. I already had the Mayan Ruins mission, but it was nice completing my collection. I think out of the three missions the Mayan Ruins one was the best by far. I was disappointed that there wasn't any unique dialogue or any lore given on what the three ship missions meant, and I'm pretty sure I didn't even have to do the missions to unlock the two weapons. What I noticed on the special weapons in this game is that there doesn't seem to be any special animations for certain weapons like there were in past games.

RAFColonel
12-13-2012, 05:38 AM
This is a lesson to all of those like me who wasted Ģ70 on a freedom edition, next time dont bother.....

For the record I will not be getting this DLC I am not paying Ģ5 for two outfits and a pistol....

What a joke!

xboxauditore
12-13-2012, 08:14 AM
This is a lesson to all of those like me who wasted Ģ70 on a freedom edition, next time dont bother.....

For the record I will not be getting this DLC I am not paying Ģ5 for two outfits and a pistol....

What a joke!

We still get the cool statue and the steelbook case though.

DarknessRasm
12-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Any news on the unexplainable unavailability of the Dlc in the EU store....?:confused:

mrwindh
12-13-2012, 04:16 PM
I bought freedom edition so i have lost maya ruins and ghost of war, but will i be abel to buy only A Dangerous Secret ? :) would be lovley cheers

im3jia
12-13-2012, 06:17 PM
No, you cannot buy A Dangerous Secret separately. The Hidden Secrets pack bundles all the retailer-specific DLCs.

TO_M
12-13-2012, 06:55 PM
When is the Hidden secrets pack going to be available on the PS3 for those without a season pass? I though it was supposed to be available this week.

im3jia
12-13-2012, 07:06 PM
It came out on Tuesday, the 11th, in the US.

wtfomgfufufu
12-13-2012, 07:28 PM
But it's still not available for the EU store.

Lonewalker84
12-13-2012, 08:05 PM
I brought this to the attention of the Ubisoft Support team, but I personally bought this DLC just for the Captain of the Aquila costume, only to find out I get this blue pajama looking costume. I feel kind of tricked considering I purchased this as a result of false advertisement (just look at the promotional photos and the one you wear on the ship, they are virtually identical). Will there be any future plans to change it to the correct costume, or at the very least give us the option to chose between the two outfits?

Cheers.

vioLence1337
12-13-2012, 09:43 PM
They said 1 hour more gameplay with the dlc, i finished it in 10 minutes and it was plain boring... I already regret paying somuch for a season pass.

DarknessRasm
12-13-2012, 09:54 PM
Yup that Benedict Arnold's Dlc was such a fake advertisement... I mean all the 4 missions where a going back and forth for carrying this or killing that and that was it.
Now it really annoys me that no one in the forums nor in EU playstation blog could justify why the Dlc is still not available in the EU store.

ilikethispart
12-13-2012, 10:25 PM
Now it really annoys me that no one in the forums nor in EU playstation blog could justify why the Dlc is still not available in the EU store.

The EU PS blog guys basically just reply to people 1/2 hours tops after the topic has been made, so there's pretty much no point in asking there anymore. I contacted Ubi support about this issue yesterday, hopefully I'll have an answer soon.

PhazeDelta1
12-13-2012, 10:33 PM
nevermind. wrong section.

Medo800
12-13-2012, 10:59 PM
I bought the season pass then I downloaded hidden secret pack and installed it and then I checked the game no missions no outfits no weapons no multiplayer characters no SH*T (PS3)

MPGdCc72
12-14-2012, 12:07 AM
I bought the season pass then I downloaded hidden secret pack and installed it and then I checked the game no missions no outfits no weapons no multiplayer characters no SH*T (PS3)

Could I just ask what the version of your AC3 is? Asian, U.S, or Eu?

strangeloops
12-14-2012, 12:08 AM
The EU PS blog guys basically just reply to people 1/2 hours tops after the topic has been made, so there's pretty much no point in asking there anymore. I contacted Ubi support about this issue yesterday, hopefully I'll have an answer soon.

Australian here, and still experiencing the same issue. The DLC was originally listed as being $8.95, but ever since the 12th has been listed as Free; however, I'm still unable to purchase it due to not holding a season pass.

Could you link to those replies?

ilikethispart
12-14-2012, 12:38 AM
Yeah I will when I get them, but I suggest more people try to contact them about it anyway.

Lonewalker84
12-14-2012, 12:52 AM

I had that same issue. You need to click on the hidden secrets pack again and you'll get a whole bunch of confirmations.

Medo800
12-14-2012, 01:27 AM
You mean I need to download the DLC again ??

DarknessRasm
12-14-2012, 01:49 AM
You mean I need to download the DLC again ??

I believe he means that you must go to the Extras>Additional Content on the main menu and then select the DLC from there and it should unlock everything.
Can't be too sure if it will work since I'm waiting for the non-pass DLC to come out for us...

Bobbtom
12-14-2012, 02:27 AM
Ubisoft, please fix the music after having the DLC, I have no more game music during missions now after the DLC.

Medo800
12-14-2012, 02:46 AM
I believe he means that you must go to the Extras>Additional Content on the main menu and then select the DLC from there and it should unlock everything.
Can't be too sure if it will work since I'm waiting for the non-pass DLC to come out for us...

Well , after I bought the season pass and the pack when i choose extras > additional content it says "The shop is empty"

vioLence1337
12-14-2012, 03:37 AM
Ubisoft, please fix the music after having the DLC, I have no more game music during missions now after the DLC.

Check sound settings and turn off dts only use 5.1 sound if you can or play with the settings. I had same probem.

MPGdCc72
12-14-2012, 06:53 AM
Well , after I bought the season pass and the pack when i choose extras > additional content it says "The shop is empty"
the same thing happens to me. I have an asian ver. of AC3 but a U.S. PSN account. I already bought the DLC and season pass directly from the PSN store but nothing happens when I access my AC3. So I checked extras and the add. content thingo and it says there "shop is empty". Why is that so???

Bobbtom
12-14-2012, 07:38 AM
Check sound settings and turn off dts only use 5.1 sound if you can or play with the settings. I had same probem.

How would I do this?

Medo800
12-14-2012, 10:03 AM
the same thing happens to me. I have an asian ver. of AC3 but a U.S. PSN account. I already bought the DLC and season pass directly from the PSN store but nothing happens when I access my AC3. So I checked extras and the add. content thingo and it says there "shop is empty". Why is that so???

We are screwed then...:mad:

vioLence1337
12-14-2012, 12:03 PM
How would I do this?

Depends i'm using a headset that supports optical and for me the problem was dts, so i unmarked dts in the options and choose 5.1 surround.

Its your sound settings playstation menu. where you have to make the choice to configure your sound ect, Tell me how do you get sound, headset, HDMI or old cable method?
Like i said my problem was cause i'm using a wireless headset that supports dts, 5.1 everything...

ilikethispart
12-14-2012, 01:44 PM
The DLC is now working properly on the EU PSN store :)

Loeth
12-15-2012, 09:22 PM
is it just me or is there more who had all the homestead and frontier missions reset after getting the dlc ?

REv9k
12-16-2012, 05:23 AM
I saw someone ask if there was any fix for the >10 pop ups saying that exclusive content has been unlocked every time the game is started, but I didn't see anyone have a solution for it. Has anyone found one... Or is no one else seeing the problem?

DarknessRasm
12-16-2012, 05:43 PM
I saw someone ask if there was any fix for the >10 pop ups saying that exclusive content has been unlocked every time the game is started, but I didn't see anyone have a solution for it. Has anyone found one... Or is no one else seeing the problem?

I got it the first time I bought the Dlc and yesterday (if I'm not mistaken) it showed the windows again on the main menu.
I have no idea if this pop up repetition caused my multiplayer loyalty counter to reset as I had 1d 14h of bonus left and after a few matches my counter got reset to 0d 0h 0m and my loyalty stats still show that I've been playing online for 5 weeks and 20 something days....

montagemik
12-16-2012, 07:48 PM
is it just me or is there more who had all the homestead and frontier missions reset after getting the dlc ?

A Few people seemed to have this data reset issue with the 'Secrets Pack' DLC - Caused by loading / playing a game while downloading the DLC.

But from what i've seen in this thread , It only seems to 'bug' out on the X360.

Just don't load or play a game while the DLC is installing (takes about 10-20 secs) & you shouldn't have any data reset/ gamesave file corruption.

MPGdCc72
12-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Can someone explain why I can't access the DLC even if I've already downloaded it?

CRANK 132
12-17-2012, 12:45 PM
They said 1 hour more gameplay with the dlc, i finished it in 10 minutes and it was plain boring... I already regret paying somuch for a season pass.

I did exactly the same and would like to meet the person that takes an hour to play through that DLC!

AionXWingpin
12-19-2012, 10:58 AM
The best thing is that Asian PSN does not even have a single AC3 DLC

montagemik
12-19-2012, 12:46 PM
Can someone explain why I can't access the DLC even if I've already downloaded it?

CAN YOU explain which DLC you're talking about . Or at least mention how far into story mode you are..

""Hey i can't get this thing i have to work properly !!!!" ..............See what i mean ? - doesn't explain the problem much does it ? :rolleyes:

montagemik
12-19-2012, 12:50 PM
The best thing is that Asian PSN does not even have a single AC3 DLC

And DID Asian PSN say there would be DLC for your region Before selling you an AC-3 Season Pass ???

Or did you decide to start mixing / matching Regional games / Accounts / DLC packs of your own free will ?

Deathcythe
12-19-2012, 04:58 PM
I know this is probably an old topic. But has anyone figured out a way to change the aquila's color's?

vioLence1337
12-19-2012, 09:28 PM
And DID Asian PSN say there would be DLC for your region Before selling you an AC-3 Season Pass ???

Or did you decide to start mixing / matching Regional games / Accounts / DLC packs of your own free will ?

HAHA, i'd like to know that aswell... lol.

DrBlutengott
12-19-2012, 11:19 PM
So is the Benedict Arnold DLC supposed to be included in the Hidden Secrets pack. Or a future pack?

If I recall correctly the Season pass is supposed to contain all the DLC.

Assassin_M
12-19-2012, 11:20 PM
So is the Benedict Arnold DLC supposed to be included in the Hidden Secrets pack. Or a future pack?

If I recall correctly the Season pass is supposed to contain all the DLC.

No Benedict Arnold on 360....

It comes with ALL ps3 copies and the delux edition of the PC only

DrBlutengott
12-19-2012, 11:39 PM
So then that's the difference between the Deluxe Edition and the Standard Edition with a Season Pass. Despite them both costing the same. Oh Ubisoft <.<

MPGdCc72
12-20-2012, 12:39 AM
CAN YOU explain which DLC you're talking about . Or at least mention how far into story mode you are..

""Hey i can't get this thing i have to work properly !!!!" ..............See what i mean ? - doesn't explain the problem much does it ? :rolleyes:

I'm 99% complete in story mode(too lazy to fully complete it). I have an Asian version of AC3. I have a U.S. PSN account. I downloaded the DLC from the PSN store. I try to access the DLC in the game but nothing shows up, The store in the game says that it is empty. I'm pissed.

ImbaLance41
12-20-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm 99% complete in story mode(too lazy to fully complete it). I have an Asian version of AC3. I have a U.S. PSN account. I downloaded the DLC from the PSN store. I try to access the DLC in the game but nothing shows up, The store in the game says that it is empty. I'm pissed.

I have the same **** problem. R3 copy, R1 PSN = waste of $5