PDA

View Full Version : what a waste of money the season pass is

Littleweasel
12-04-2012, 07:23 PM
not only are only get 1 mp character pack and 1 single player mission The Tyranny of King Washington (which is being broke up into 3 part to make it seem like were getting our moneys worth, but were not) and the 3rd thing is a 3 pack of pre order missions. now how does those 3 items seem like a fair deal to us when 1 of the packs was originally given away free to people that pre ordered it? so were paying an extra $30 for about $10 worth of stuff.:mad:

montagemik
12-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Did you just jump onto the forums MID RANT .............Or is there some point of referance you'd like to share that might explain why you're complaining in more detail. ?

I'm pretty sure i'm getting all pre-order DLC (Characters / outfits / missions ) & upcoming DLC with my season pass.

sticks165
12-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Did you just jump onto the forums MID RANT .............Or is there some point of referance you'd like to share that might explain why you're complaining in more detail. ?

I'm pretty sure i'm getting all pre-order DLC (Characters / outfits / missions ) & upcoming DLC with my season pass.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/04/assassins-creed-3-hidden-secrets-dlc-out-today

TronVigilante
12-04-2012, 07:40 PM
The full announcement stated:

1.)Hidden Secrets DLC
----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
3 missions (the three offered via pre-ordering)
2 Characters (the two available exclusively to Gamestop)

And an Episodic Alternate Main story in 3 parts

Still leaves 1 un-named content package and who's to say it's not a ton of things. . . .

Cajun52
12-04-2012, 07:48 PM
The full announcement stated:

1.)Hidden Secrets DLC
3 missions (the three offered via pre-ordering)
2 Characters (the two available exclusively to Gamestop)

And an Episodic Alternate Main story in 3 parts

Still leaves 1 un-named content package and who's to say it's not a ton of things. . . .

the last one isn't un-named it's called battle hardened pack it's a multiplayer package

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13581-Assassin-s-Creed-III-s-Hidden-Secrets-DLC-Found.html

Staple-Tape
12-04-2012, 07:48 PM
I disagree. It costs less to buy the season pass than it is for each DLC separately. And since I'm going to buy all the DLC anyways, why not save some money?

montagemik
12-04-2012, 07:50 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/04/assassins-creed-3-hidden-secrets-dlc-out-today

I suggest you contact your country's trading standard law office then . SONY PSN (UK) Described the season pass as allowing direct access to ALL upcoming DLC with purchase of the season pass - ( this description is still stated as such) It made NO mention of it only offering 25% discount .
This constitutes misrepresentation OR misleading / false claims .........Which in turn is ilegal in UK sales law .

As such - i'm not paying anything for this DLC to the PS Store . ( i suggest you raise your own issues with your appropriate depts)

Nightmare8767
12-04-2012, 08:02 PM
I suggest you contact your country's trading standard law office then . SONY PSN (UK) Described the season pass as allowing direct access to ALL upcoming DLC with purchase of the season pass - ( this description is still stated as such) It made NO mention of it only offering 25% discount .
This constitutes misrepresentation OR misleading / false claims .........Which in turn is ilegal in UK sales law .

As such - i'm not paying anything for this DLC to the PS Store . ( i suggest you raise your own issues with your appropriate depts)

I guess you didn't read it well.

The price of the Season Pass represents a 25% discount on the sum of the DLC purchased seprately. You can download that DLC at no extra cost if you purchased the Season Pass.

TronVigilante
12-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Oh I didn't know that, thanks :D

Littleweasel
12-05-2012, 06:17 PM
I disagree. It costs less to buy the season pass than it is for each DLC separately. And since I'm going to buy all the DLC anyways, why not save some money?

the reason i said it is a rip off is because the first dlc is just dlc that was suppose to be free when you pre ordered it. so why the hell should we now have to pay for it?
also with only getting 3 different dlc's it is a rip off. they are dividing The Tyranny of King Washington into 3 seperate dlc's to make us wait longer to finish it and just to make it seem like were getting a good deal on it which where not.

Assassin_M
12-05-2012, 06:36 PM
People who pre-ordered feel screwed. people who did not pre-order feel screwed. HA !!

Just a note...People who pre-ordered and got "free" extra stuff. It wasn't free at all xD They paid more for special editions..

TreFacTor
12-05-2012, 06:40 PM
the reason i said it is a rip off is because the first dlc is just dlc that was suppose to be free when you pre ordered it. so why the hell should we now have to pay for it?
also with only getting 3 different dlc's it is a rip off. they are dividing The Tyranny of King Washington into 3 seperate dlc's to make us wait longer to finish it and just to make it seem like were getting a good deal on it which where not.
People aren't allowed to come here and say anything negative about the game. You opinion is only valid if it's rah ra sis boom bah!

Assassin_M
12-05-2012, 06:41 PM
People aren't allowed to come here and say anything negative about the game. You opinion is only valid if it's rah ra sis boom bah!
He`s not even talking about the game xD

pirate1802
12-05-2012, 07:09 PM

**** straight.

UrDeviant1
12-05-2012, 07:21 PM
they are dividing The Tyranny of King Washington into 3 seperate dlc's to make us wait longer to finish it and just to make it seem like were getting a good deal on it which where not.

That depends on how long each part Is. And don't trust them when they say It's x amount of extra play-time.