PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Anthology !

MasterAssasin84
12-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Ubi soft have recently Announced that they will be releasing the the Assassins Creed Anthology now for the hardcore fan like myself even though i have every special box set edition of each instalment i am toying with the idea to buy the anthology to get all the free stuff inside the pack like the Lithographs and more.

Based on the idea that this is the ultimate collectors package would you be happy to go out and pay $80 ? Now bearing in mind that even if you own all the games you could trade the other copies in ?

I am AC collector and yet to post pictures of Collectables so i am considering if this would be a worth while purchase.

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Assassins-Creed-Anthology.jpg

http://images.eurogamer.net/2012/articles//a/1/5/2/6/1/3/2/eurogamer-d3n5n2.jpg/EG11/resize/600x-1

ze_topazio
12-04-2012, 03:39 PM
to get all the free stuff inside

They are definitely not for free. :D

montagemik
12-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Personally , NO , Once the games & All their respective DLC were completed, 100% synced & everything achieved - I Never saw much reason to replay any of them past 6-7 months .
There's only so many times i can pick fights with guards in free roam & still enjoy it .
(i just ignored the PS+ FREE AC-2 & Brotherhood offer for these exact reasons)

It's a great idea for newcomers to the series - & i envy the enjoyment many will get from playing these games afresh.

montagemik
12-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Personally , NO , Once the games & All their respective DLC were completed, 100% synced & everything achieved - I Never saw much reason to replay any of them past 6-7 months .
There's only so many times i can pick fights with guards in free roam & still enjoy it .
(i just ignored the PS+ FREE AC-2 & Brotherhood offer for these exact reasons)

It's a great idea for newcomers to the series - & i envy the enjoyment many will get from playing these games afresh.

There's ALSO 'The Assassin's Creed Complete pack' available on PSN .
Containing ALL games & Dlc ever released. 47.99 (no books or lithographs though)

AdrianJacek
12-04-2012, 04:24 PM
There's one reason for replaing any AC game - FUN. :P

MasterAssasin84
12-04-2012, 04:27 PM
They are definitely not for free. :D

Yes they are the Lithographs and steelbooks and extra content is part of the package they are not exactly nake you pay 120 then charge extra for the additional gifts !! it clearly states this on the advertisement.

MasterAssasin84
12-04-2012, 04:29 PM
There's one reason for replaing any AC game - FUN. :P

I wasnt suggesting replay them i was suggesting by the box set but maybe trade in the double copies ?

Im a collector so the free stuff really appeals to me and if you go onto the ubishop website the lithographs are quite expensive.