PDA

View Full Version : Assassin creed 3's accuracy

ToweringShrimp
12-04-2012, 08:15 AM
that dates and events and people during events are really close i give you that. but i lived in the town next to Concord mass and Lexington now during the battle of concord bridge there is a fairly large field and house that over looks the site where the battle took place and in the records both field and house were there during the events of the battle. they geography is way off. there are no cliffs in ether of those towns or neighboring towns as well.

however the game is still a great game and fun all the way through.

ToweringShrimp
12-04-2012, 08:32 AM
also maine wasnt considered a separate commonwealth from mass until 1820

LoyalACFan
12-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Well, they had to alter the geography a bit to make it more playable. Otherwise, if they stuck faithfully to the real place, they'd be giving us a massive open field space with not much to see or do.

Honestly, I think they should have made Lexington/Concord a one-off map like Bunker Hill and make the whole Frontier a fictional setting, but that's just me.

MasterAssasin84
12-04-2012, 12:09 PM
I can see were your coming from but the game was never intended to be totaly accurate.

montagemik
12-04-2012, 04:04 PM
I can see were your coming from but the game was never intended to be totaly accurate.

What we see in our memories is only what we remember - Not neccessarily what WAS.

H4rry Pl0pper
12-04-2012, 04:23 PM
What we see in our memories is only what we remember - Not neccessarily what WAS.

this^^^^

MasterAssasin84
12-04-2012, 04:30 PM

Valid point :) another reason to suggest that the game is not supposed to be accurate .