PDA

View Full Version : Humourous conversation with Benjamin Franklin

Free_Hidings
12-04-2012, 05:43 AM
Did anyone else catch this conversation with Benj? I'm on my 3rd savegame and this is the first time I have encountered it. I am in Sequence 3 (beginning of winter with Haytham)

Pretty funny stuff.

SixKeys
12-04-2012, 02:12 PM
You mean the one where he rambles on about older women? It was pretty amusing, I guess, but I spent the entire conversation battling with the awkward camera angles, so it just felt overly long to me.

AdrianJacek
12-04-2012, 03:04 PM
it just felt overly long to me.
...yes, that's why it's freaking optional. For people who are actually interestied into the story and characters.

Scystab
12-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Yep, that gaved me a good laugh. Can you meet Franklin again later in the game? Not counting the Philadelphia signing ofcourse

pirate1802
12-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Lololol Yeah I liked it. And also liked Haytham's response to him xDD

Free_Hidings
12-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Lololol Yeah I liked it. And also liked Haytham's response to him xDD

Hahaha yeah! The *SPOILER BEGINS*

----- Templar side of him ------

*SPOILER ENDS*

showing through :P

I always wondered why when you meet him there's a big deal about where you can find him (the camera pans out to show the store and everything) and yet as Connor he was never in there. I guess he is only around when Haytham is.

Scystab
12-05-2012, 02:02 PM
I always wondered why when you meet him there's a big deal about where you can find him (the camera pans out to show the store and everything) and yet as Connor he was never in there. I guess he is only around when Haytham is.

That is because Franklin was in Europe during the most part of the revolution. With Haytham, the revolution hasn't started yet, that happaned when we play as Connor.