PDA

View Full Version : New York East District Liberation mission bugged

ChiefRollinLeaf
12-04-2012, 02:36 AM
This is not about the tavern, this has to do with a Liberation mission that is in the middle of the street. There was a soldier there that was gold in eagle vision, but when I got close to him, I got no ques or objectives. I tried talking to him and killing him, and neither would work (he would keep blocking no matter what I did). So I ran off, did some other missions, came back, and now he's gone. Im really frustrated, please help!

montagemik
12-04-2012, 02:59 AM
This is not about the tavern, this has to do with a Liberation mission that is in the middle of the street. There was a soldier there that was gold in eagle vision, but when I got close to him, I got no ques or objectives. I tried talking to him and killing him, and neither would work (he would keep blocking no matter what I did). So I ran off, did some other missions, came back, and now he's gone. Im really frustrated, please help!

Try fast travelling to the Frontier - Then Go to your east NY Assassin contact again (probably in a tavern) - Then go look for the soldier again .
You don't kill him - you have to beat him up for information.

cmrggamer
12-04-2012, 03:23 AM
I just wanted to add: orange targets are not to be killed (like when you tail someone they have that orange icon above their head) while targets that are red are meant to be killed.
Good luck!

ChiefRollinLeaf
12-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Thanks, I will try that when I get home

ChiefRollinLeaf
12-07-2012, 03:25 AM
That worked! THank you very very much !!!