PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations Multiplayer InOp for close to 3 Weeks Now

mmpcns
12-04-2012, 02:32 AM
I have posted on Ubisoft's technical support numerous postings about the Revelations multi-player unable to join a session, start a session or even find a session. If you choose "Simple Deathmatch" the status shows up as "Low Activity". But any team games, the status comes up "Medium Activity" yet majority of the time it lists no sessions!

I have called Ubisoft's tech support for the past 3 weeks now numerous times. They tell me that they have no trouble getting on. Yet when I have asked my UPlay friends, they also can not connect to a session.

We all don't have the same machines, running the same configurations and same hardware setups alone living in the same area.

Ubisoft's new stance is that they have removed some servers since this is an old game. Old game! Why kill something that there are a lot of users wanting to still play.

I have even begged Ubisoft's tech support to have a Go-To-Assist session on my machine to see just what is going on and Ubisoft refuses to do that! They just don't care.

saiphir
12-04-2012, 04:06 AM
we really need to make a stand, we bought a service that they can't deliver, we are entitled for a refund or a working service.

mmpcns
12-04-2012, 06:14 AM
we really need to make a stand, we bought a service that they can't deliver, we are entitled for a refund or a working service.

I mentioned to Ubisoft's tech support that people have mentioned about asking for refunds on a service that they paid for. Ubisosft's tech support response was, "that is not going to do them any good because they would get no refund!".

Those are their words not mine!

DnR1201
12-04-2012, 06:41 AM
I would love to play with some of you, I just recently bought revelations, so if you're up for some games give me an add :)

saiphir
12-04-2012, 08:03 AM
see thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/733442-Tested-and-confirmed-multiplayer-is-NOT-working-class-action-lawsuit-sign-up