PDA

View Full Version : Is this game worth buying?

DJOGamer
12-04-2012, 01:01 AM
So, has the title says if is this game worth buying (the PC version of course). I need help to respond some doubts that I have about the game, to help in the decision about buying this game.
Alright 1- How long does the main campaign last? And also all the side quests?
2- Is there many side quests and secundary objectives/challenges (but principally side quests)?
3- Is the gameplay good? Is the keyboard and mouse controlls also good? Is the controller gameplay better or as good as the keyboard and mouse? And is the sneak gameplay better than past games?
4 (my biggest question)- Is there many problems in the multiplayer (principally a moat problematic one like can't enter a game, or find any servers, or get disconected constantly)? And is it dead?
And last but not least (because it's one that been troubling me also) 5- Should I buy it on STEAM or should I buy the CD version (because I heard that people that have the STEAM version have more problems, principally with the MP that they say it doesn't work, and the persons with CD version don't have any problems like that)?
This is all the questions I have, if someone could help me I would be much appreciated.

DisturbedJim83
12-04-2012, 01:28 AM
Ok Here goes

1. Main campaign took me around 35hrs to complete.
2. Simple answer is loads there's Homestead missions, Liberation missions, Frontier Quests Naval Missions Feathers to collect, Chests to locate and open oh and the Peg leg Trinkets to find in order to get a unique costume and item as well as viewpoints to synchronise to name but a few thats not including the madness of King Washington DLC thats coming ,
3. If your going to pick a version go with the retail Variant but in either case the game has quite a few annoying bugs/glitches and in current 1.01 is very prone to CTD for no reason that can be fathomed.

kriss3d
12-04-2012, 08:11 AM
I just finished the game. Im a huge fan of the franchise.
Sadly this is not Assassins Creed 3.

Its a otherwise very beautyful game about the american independence war.
Nothing more.
Dont expect any assassins creed content at all.. Not from anything inside the animus at leas. And outside it its very little.

DJOGamer
01-06-2013, 01:51 AM
Thank for your answers, even if it was just you 2 I'm happy for that. I already bought the game in the CD (better saying the DVD-ROM), on the 24 of December (of 2012 of course), installed it on the afternoon of that same day and played it as well. And I must say the MP has not one problem so far theres a lot of people playing it, and is easy to find a match in any game mode, and in the SP I haven't seen any problem has well, and only have seen one or to bugs so far and I'm now on Sequence 5.