PDA

View Full Version : How do I get money

Jovke123
12-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Im so bored by finding chest, i have finished standard 12 sequences and i have just 4000 dollars, how can i start captain Kid mission? Can i buy some new better armor? Where can I find muskets for sale? Can I play some liberation mission and free USA from Brittain totally? Help please :)

cmrggamer
12-04-2012, 01:31 AM
You can make money by selling animals you have hunted at general stores (depicted by an E symbol) or by crafting convoys and sending them off with goods you've either collected or crafted.
The Captain Kidd mission is a series of naval missions, so you'll need to go to your boat (near the manor)
There is no real armor in AC3, I think. You can dye the outfit and unlock other outfits.
I think you can only own pistols, but I'm not sure.
Yes, you can do the liberation missions and then get assassin recruits.

Jovke123
12-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Thank you! I have some more questions, how can i recruit assassins? I finish libertation mission on any type ( 3/3 ) an i dont get recruit. What can I do? And one more question... Does exist some building like in Reveleation where i can sent them on a mission.

Kytr
12-05-2012, 12:53 AM
you need to completely free a region of a city to gain the recruit -- complete all 3 of each of the 3 mission types in that region and the final liberation mission. You can see what your status for the regions are on the map.

cmrggamer
12-05-2012, 01:17 AM
As Kytr said, you need to completely free a region to get recruit, and you can tell how close you are to liberating the region by using your map.
The final mission should have an icon that looks similar to all of the others except it should have a black background.
Also, I think it notifies you when you can talk to the possible recruit, if you didn't get the notification then you may need to find the recruit first.

There is no building that I know of to organize your assassin's/send them on missions--instead, it's like a menu. For the consoles it should be LB on the gamepad--hold it down and it should pop up. I forget what it is on PC.

Hope that helps! :)

kriss3d
12-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Best way to get money is just grab your horse (you can whistle for it ) then ride around in an area and chase deers and stags. Do this from horseback and you can get close enough to do a leaping kill. Do that for 10-15 minutes for just the stags and deers and you get plenty money once you sell the stuff.. There should also be a bear spawning island somwhere..
What i miss about the game moneywise is that you wont need more than 2-3000 $ for a few missions. I had about 70K at the end of the game. And i also bought quite a few weapons and all the clothes.

HazemYossri
12-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Guys! a serious question what am supposed to do with the money I have besides buying consumables?!

Jovke123
12-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Thank you guys, i like to hunt but just with my hidden blade, otherway i i will damage the goods.
Can I upgrade my assassins?

cmrggamer
12-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Guys! a serious question what am supposed to do with the money I have besides buying consumables?!

You can buy weapons, craft things for delivery missions, or buy different dyes for Connor's outfits. Or throw money for those orphans LOL

@Jovke123
You can also use the bow and arrow--won't damage the pelts :)
If you're on a console you can press the LB button to pull up the assassin recruits menu (I don't remember what it is for PC) and then send your assassin's on missions to liberate different areas or you can call them to assist you during gameplay, which should level them up. Is that what you mean by upgrade?

Jovke123
12-06-2012, 01:47 AM
I mean better weapons and stronger armor, like in Revelation. Anyway, thank you.
Thank you everyone guys! :)

cmrggamer
12-06-2012, 01:55 AM
I mean better weapons and stronger armor, like in Revelation. Anyway, thank you.
Thank you everyone guys! :)

Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood. There is no option to give them better weapons or armor.