PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on the Homestead Missions after finishing the epilogue!!!!!

zZlBoblZz
12-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Is there any way that I can play the homestead missions after I finished the game?
I've been searching around the interwebs and I can't find anything about it...
I tried to find how to contact ubisoft, but I couldn't find out how..

I need help!!
-Bob

MasterAssasin84
12-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Is there any way that I can play the homestead missions after I finished the game?
I've been searching around the interwebs and I can't find anything about it...
I tried to find how to contact ubisoft, but I couldn't find out how..

I need help!!
-Bob

Unfortunately no , once you have totally built the homestead you can only really trade with merchants across boston New york and there is a few in the on the Frontier as this increases the value.

zZlBoblZz
12-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Unfortunately no , once you have totally built the homestead you can only really trade with merchants across boston New york and there is a few in the on the Frontier as this increases the value.

I don't think you fully understood me, my bad, but I hadn't finished the homestead mission before I finished the epilogue. I only did a few of them, and I'd like to finish those now.
Is that possible?

cmrggamer
12-03-2012, 11:33 PM
I had done barely any of the homestead missions until after I finished the game, and I did them at the end. I don't remember if I finished them all before I did the epilogue missions or not, but I don't think it should really make a difference.

zZlBoblZz
12-03-2012, 11:43 PM
I had done barely any of the homestead missions until after I finished the game, and I did them at the end. I don't remember if I finished them all before I did the epilogue missions or not, but I don't think it should really make a difference.

Ok, but how do I then get the icons on my map to be able to play them?
They don't appear anymore?

MasterAssasin84
12-04-2012, 12:09 AM
I don't think you fully understood me, my bad, but I hadn't finished the homestead mission before I finished the epilogue. I only did a few of them, and I'd like to finish those now.
Is that possible?

oh I think I understand you now , when you start a homestead mission the objective would appear on the map wether its in New York Boston or the frontier, even davenport ,
if you have competed the game the homestead mission markers are no available then that would proberbly mean you have to go through the game again.

it happened with me when I first got the game.

zZlBoblZz
12-04-2012, 12:36 AM
oh I think I understand you now , when you start a homestead mission the objective would appear on the map wether its in New York Boston or the frontier, even davenport ,
if you have competed the game the homestead mission markers are no available then that would proberbly mean you have to go through the game again.

it happened with me when I first got the game.

Thanks a lot! I guess I will have to start over then!
Thanks!

MasterAssasin84
12-04-2012, 01:17 AM
your welcome dude I have got 100% sync so of you want any tips feel free to PM me and il share with you what worked for me .

cmrggamer
12-04-2012, 01:21 AM
If you're not seeing the icons on your homestead map, perhaps there are some located in Boston or NY? Some of the missions do take place outside the homestead--did you already look in the cities?

the_heat11
12-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Also remember that you can only do certain missions depending on the season.

ace3001
12-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Also remember that you can only do certain missions depending on the season.
I did every single homestead mission after the epilogue. ie. Season didn't change. And I didn't have to use season changer either.

D.I.D.
12-04-2012, 04:43 AM
I finished the Homestead missions after completing the main game, the epilogue missions, and the pivot missions (PC).

[edit] Sorry, not the pivot missions: those came after

They are sequential and it only shows you a small number at a time, sometimes only one, and they're not always in the Homestead area. Have you checked the Frontier and city districts?

SparkyTiger
12-04-2012, 02:36 PM
You shouldn't have to restart your game to do all the homestead missions. Some of the icons just don't show up on your map all the time. There was one mission for one of the characters that I started but the icon disappeared from the map. I looked that up online and remembered that I had to go to a store in New York to buy some items for that character. Once I went to the store, the items were there (even though no marker was on the map) and I was able to complete the mission for the character and then complete the rest of the homestead missions.

If you can figure out which mission you were on last, you can probably continue the missions with no problems. You can see the missions that are available in the DNA tracker. It might spoil some of them for you if you look there and you haven't started the next ones yet. But you can look through the list and see if any sound familiar, then look online for a walkthrough for it and trace those steps in your game to see if you're able to complete it and continue on with other missions after that.