PDA

View Full Version : Activity on the different Platforms?

cr0vean
12-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Activity for FFA modes on PC is medium for the most time, sometimes "high" and at other times even "low".
Activity for everything else is always low, only saw medium activity on team modes once.
I feel like the PC community is overall very small.

I'm curious to know how things are on the console versions of the game, so please let me know.

najzere
12-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Better on PS3. Always medium to high in FFA.

Crumplecorn
12-03-2012, 10:14 PM
PS3/XBawks - Activity
PC - No Activity

As it was, is, and shall be.

najzere
12-03-2012, 10:17 PM
At least you're not on the WiiU, cr0vean. :P By the way, I'm a fan of your videos, so I hope getting into matches gets easier for you.

cr0vean
12-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks for your answers guys, though I can not agree that this is the way it should be crumplecorn. :|

At least you're not on the WiiU, cr0vean. :P By the way, I'm a fan of your videos, so I hope getting into matches gets easier for you.

Wow thanks a lot! =) I'll probably buy a ps3 for christmas, what platform are you on? I hope not on the WiiU. :D

SeeknDestroy1318
12-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Thanks for your answers guys, though I can not agree that this is the way it should be crumplecorn. :|

Wow thanks a lot! =) I'll probably buy a ps3 for christmas, what platform are you on? I hope not on the WiiU. :D

Yea unfortunately you PC players seem to be getting the shaft more and more often. It's a shame the developers are handcuffed by the console manufacturer's and can't simply create a server system that would allow you to connect to any person playing the game on any platform, clearly the technology must exist if people can play a pvp with a ps3 against a vita then surely they can do this to expand to all platforms, too bad it will never happen.

BadNeighbour010
12-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Yea unfortunately you PC players seem to be getting the shaft more and more often. It's a shame the developers are handcuffed by the console manufacturer's and can't simply create a server system that would allow you to connect to any person playing the game on any platform, clearly the technology must exist if people can play a pvp with a ps3 against a vita then surely they can do this to expand to all platforms, too bad it will never happen.

Too bad you can't like comments on these forums, this one deserves a thumbs up. Just imagine the possibilites, more butts to kick :D

cr0vean
12-08-2012, 12:50 PM

Gotta agree, I've been thinking about that aswell, it would be THE SOLUTION.

SoXFan231642
12-08-2012, 12:55 PM
simple deathmatch has pretty much always been low all 3 games, but ive never had trouble getting one.

the only time ive ever had to deal with not getting a game because of inactivity was the stupid mediterranean map pack i paid 10$ for and loved.......