PDA

View Full Version : Training

Muttly2001
12-03-2012, 07:45 PM
okay, circle of honesty time.

I have been playing since ACB but I always feel like my skill hits a plateau and I can never reach the skill level I want. I have watched YouTube videos, scoured forums for hints, but when it comes to actually doing it..I fail. In general I would consider myself an average player, but I want to be great.

I do not have a lot of XBox Live friends to play with so I am always in PUGs or randoms and its tough to practice when I am constantly dead. Anyone out there who is a BAMF at this game want to help train me and see what inam doing wrong?

GT: Muttly2001

UnsparingWord
12-03-2012, 08:39 PM
what modes are you most concerned with?

Muttly2001
12-03-2012, 09:07 PM
I am decent at Manhunt, love Wolfpack.

I guess I am looking to improve my skills when I am a "lone wolf". Deathmatch, wanted and assassinate are my WEAKEST. I can never find my targets in Wanted or deathmatch. I enjoy assassinate because I get good hidden kills...but only one or two.

I don't run around or play on the roofs. I guess I spend too much time blending and not killing....

WiNGSPANTT
12-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I actually JUST made a video where I take a new player's footage and broke it down second-by-second to explain what he was doing wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk5SyHm5MGM

This might be a help to you. I have dozens of other videos on the channel. If you have a way to capture footage and want to send it to me I could try the same thing?

Kutter28
12-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Wing has great video's and the one he has up is great. I also have a few up. I recently did a tips video you could check out at www.4nextlvlgamers.com (http://www.4nextlvlgamers.com) hope this helps. I myself feel better playing FFA modes vs team based. Any questions just ask.

Muttly2001
12-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks guys! Inam also looking for people to play with who can show me a thing or two..in real time!

My problem with ACIII is that I LOVE Wolfpack mode. I have probably played more wolf pack than anything else...which leveled me to 50. So now the problem is I am being trust in games with insanely high prestige level players who mop the floor with me.

So far my favorite single player mode is Assassinate. I won 2/3 games last night. I find it really reward my play style. I run with smoke and poison. Use smoke strictly for defense. Nothing is better than chilling in a roaming group while a target walks past me and I get an incognito, hidden, poison kill. I may only get 3-4 kills a game but they are all high quality.

It does make me sad that everyone does poison after a stun or OSB and posion....bit annoying but it's the nature of the beast. I suppose I get more personal reward from quality of kills and quantity.